The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Broken Star

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Joel
Joel

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

Broken Star - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:29 am

Nich nods then climbs out of the cock pit of Valiance.
"well since i'm staying, for now anyway, i'm gonna go to the shooting range."
he says then slides down Valiance's arm and walks to Valiance's leg when he reaches the ground, opens the secret weapons cache built into the mech's leg and starts rummaging through it for a certain gun.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:37 am

meyu looks aroun the room and findes an oddly placed punching bag.. 'hmmmn.. potential?' she does a mad dash towards it, spinns at the last moment and unleshed a brutal kick that sent it spinning up.. the chain holding it pu snapped and it whizzed and hit into the wall.. its contence spilling out onto the floor.. ' now that was useles.... ah well i have never realy found one that can withstand something like that... wait up.. i think ill shoot a few rounds too' she pulled out a handgun from nowhere.. 'heh.. just incase.. i ceep hidden wepons on me heh..'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: ah   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:46 am

Nich glances at Meyu
"riiiiight... i hate to think where that was hidden"
he jokes playfully
"ah ha"
he says as he finds the weapon he was looking for then grins
"here it is..."
he says then pulls out an large General Electric XM214 Mini-gun he grins then hoists it over he shoulder.
"its called The Vindicator."
he murmurs happily then loads it and starts to walk towards the shooting range.

OT> piccy of the mini gun
Broken Star - Page 4 Minigun
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:57 am

meyu's eyes go wide... 'its.. its.. beutiful! .... custom?' she gives the gun a good lookover ...' very impresive... heh.. but a little to noisy for me.. would alert too many people.. Oh that remindes me!' meyu makes a silencer appear and attaches it onto her handgun... 'heh.. now this is my baby.. it may look ordenary... hehehe... you can guess the rest' she loads the gun with odd looking neon blue bullets
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:05 am

Nich nods smiling
"yeah its custom. and aye, it is a bit noisy... but it makes up for it in pure butchery."
he says, spinning the barrel of the mini-gun absent mindedly.
he enters the shooting range and walks to one of the range's firing stalls.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:00 am

Commander Grant sighed. He had been watching the group via security cameras." First day in and they're already having problems. Can't say i'm not surprised." His second in command chuckled." And you want to add more to the team?" Grant sighed."Yeah i do. Problem is we haven't found anyone. We don't need to add more right now anyways. We should focus on keeping the ones we have from killing each other." He looked at th computer moniter and sighed." The higher ups need to hurry and send us a mission. I wanna see if these guys are worth it."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Nich yawns then hits a button making a dozen targets appear in his part of the range. he grins then squeeze the trigger, his mini-gun obliterating his targets
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 pm

meyu walks in and wipes a spec of dust off her handgun... she watches nich for a moment the heds over to her own part of the range... the targets came up and she fired a single shot up towards the light.. the neon blue bullet hit the roof and ricoched of one target after another soundlessly... as it hit the last it dissapeard in a small plume of blue smoke.... after the smoke cleard there was a single hole at the point of the heart on each target... meyu grinned 'heh... silent yet deadly'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Nich grins as he stopped firing, due to the clip being emptied, and looks across the part of the range. All the targets had been totally obliterated, filled with bullet holes until they were no longer able to stay together. he grins then notices something
"Uh Oh. seems The Vindicator was too powerful for the shooting range"
he murmurs looking at the wreckage that was left of that section of shooting range.

Last edited by Joel on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 pm

meyu looked at the wreck.... 'thats it... now you in trouble..... heh... like you care... hehe' meyu walked over into Nichs side and waltsed up to a target that was still standing.. she blew on it and it fell down... 'heh... why dont you just offer to make sawdust for a living? hehe'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Nich smiles grimly
"Because blasting evil people to peices is so much funner then making saw dust."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:08 pm

meyu shruggs... 'true... heh.. i could have a pretty good job at tenderising meat... but doing the real thing it mutch more fun.... its the fear in their eyes the minute they realise that they skrewd that i like' meyu chuckles ' hmmmn... since a punching bag is no good... how about i punch a wall...' she grinns evily and walks to the wall nerest to the upstairs quaters... and Tal's room... she starts to punch it sending vibrations thrugh the uper floors ' i hope someones not a light sleeper... heh.. i realy hope the walls can withstand force too...'
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Jysella walks into the firing range with a fresh set of clothes and otherwise looking more presentable than before and heads over to an empty firing stall.

"Hey Nichie......I see you pack Light."

Jysella slips her hand to the small of her back where she keeps her sidearm, taps in a firing sequence draws lightning fast and empty's the clip of her standard issue Beretta 9mm.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Nich glances up and smiles at Jysella
"Heya Ellie, nice gun,"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Tal feels the room virbrate and shrugs. He put the book he had been reading and sighed."Must be an earthquake or something."He stood up and groaned. He walked out of his room and headed to the hanger.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:01 pm

meyu mumbles 'Nichie' mockingly and letts of a slight giggle.... she closes her fists to deliver a blow that would sake the floor above enough to unsteady one on their feet ... she spinns for her round up and instead of using her fist she kikks the wall like she did the punchingbag... the ground floor shudderd and a crack ran up the wall... 'uuh... wasnt supposed to hit it that hard.. oops..'
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:11 pm

"meh....it's just a standard beretta, which site seems to be off."

hard to fathom considering all of her targets had perfect take down shot's drilled through them.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Nich smiles softly at Jysella, blushing slightly from Meyu's mocking.
"The sites off? really, i would never off guessed from your results"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Jysella ejects the spent clip and slams a new one home, then cock's the weapon and gives it a soft toss to Nich.

"yeah....it is, test it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 pm

meyu makes her handgun dissapear ... she looked at nich and jysella ' carefull he might just faint if you hand it to him..... either that or go as red as a tamato...' meyu walked back into the hanger, kikked the vending machene slightly and took out a sprite from the juises that fell out... she walked over to a chair and sat down..... she finished the sprite... crunched the can up to nothing and threw it into the bin from her seat...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Nich nods then catches the weapon
"Okay"
he says then turns around and aims it at a target before firing. he glances at the results
"hmm, yeah it is. takes quite the skill to use it accuratly"
he says admiringly then walks to jysella then hands it back to her then gives meyu an slightly annoyed look
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Tal Walked into the hanger and sighed."Man this place is a mess. Don't we have a cleaning crew or something?" He climbed up his mech and sat in the cockpit."Just hold on. Your new parts'll be here in a little while."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:43 pm

meyu watched tal as he walked by.... happy that he diddnt notice her she sneaked near his mech and got up close... she punched the floor right under it to make it quiver slightly then clamberd up the back and scoped Tal to watch his reaction
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Tal didn't even notice what meyu had done. He just kept sitting in the cockpit muttering to himself." Your right arm's getting a little wonky. So we'll have to replace that. And i really should clean out the cockpit. It also wouldn't hurt to have a little work done on your legs."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Jysella takes the pistol back from Nich and slips it back into it's holster, then slips her arm under Nich's and starts to walk him in the direction of Cmdr. Grant's office.

"let's go see if the boss can snag us a training mission on the grounds of squad familiarization.....right Nichie?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Star
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next