The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

SW: Black Dawn Knight

Go down 
+2
Joel
Raz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Umira dopped her concelement as to conserve energy, even though she didn't show it she was exausted from the day she had. she glanced at Tanis for a breef moment "it wasnt my choice. the order are the ones against ME. Ill tell you so you can beleve i harbour no secrets from you, tell them to who you wish, i doubt they will beleve you." she shifted her posture a slight amount "the moment i showed force potential i was braught to the order as all others were. Then at the age of 10 i showd another side to me, i was able to turn into a creature once pravoked... i never struck down or hurt anyone mind you. The order for some reson threw me out immediately. after about a week or two my new master found me and rased me like one of his own and taught me most of the skills he could. He died a year before my training was complete, i thaught he died of age" she turned her face down... although she hid her emotions well she could not hide the grief that she suffered, she continued with a slight lump in her throught "turned out he died of poison, i found the culprits... the verry council that i saught to serve killed my master without eny other reason exept because he trained me... they called him a trator and killed him... Carsin Vaane" she spoke his name as if it were a curse "was the one who ordered his death, i wanted to exact justice but by the time i got to him..." she glanced at tanis "somone elce had already slew him... and now you know how i am here." she looked up as a single tear run down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:02 am

Kellen watched Umira as she related her story and couldn't help but roll his eyes when she was done.....it was time he straitened something out with the woman.

" Yeah....that's a real sob story lady, but the Razorfire isn't some thrice damned transport ship....those on it are on it for a reason. Now get off my ship! "

Kellen then stormed out of the room and headed for his quarters.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:31 am

Jaden rolled his eyes then dramatically reached up and wipes an imaginary tear from his eye.
"Wow, what a woeful tale full of sorrow and suffering. makes my heart weep in sympathy for you."
he said then let out a deliberate cough.
"Not."
he murmured under his breath and lent against a wall
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Tanis studied Umira for a moment then sighed."She's coming with us. If she's an enemy of the order then she's our ally. The moment we stop offering aid to our allies then we're no better then they are. We have plenty of room for another person." He chuckled inwardly."So it would seem that the order is afraid of her. Should they discover that she's traveling with us chances are that they would be hesitant to attack us."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Umira gave a smile to Tanis "thank you... you wouldnt even know i was here...." she let out a whisper to tanis "ill stay away from the captin.... he seems alittle on the grouchy side, although that is to be expected from them" she turned into the hallway and paced around... getting the feel of the ship. although keeping watch for the captin.. although she was good in a fight she was in no condition to just yet.

Umira thaught as she wondered round about her friend Duyus "heh, that crazy guy..." she said and chuckled as she remembered the time she had with him.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:19 pm

As Umira walked around the Razorfire in deep thought she forgot to mind her surroundings making it easy for Kellen to sneak up on her. It was rather easy to hold his blaster to her head and not worry about it being taken away from him as he kept a good force grip on the weapon as well.

" Hello again......I thought I told you to get off my ship? Oh yeah, don't try anything...as you wont be able to accomplish whatever your going to do faster than I can pull the trigger."
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Tanis walked up behind Kellen and sighed."Holding a woman hostage are we? Funny. Didn't think you'd to fall so low. Ando never had anything bad to say about you. I guess he just didn't know you well enough." He activated his silver lightsaber and raised it up to Kellen's neck."Now let her go. She's staying. After all. We need all the help we can get."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Umira looked at them both in the corner of her eye "just in time.... i would of been able to protect myself for a munite or so... but thats it" she thaught to herself.
Umir slowly turned round and moved her hands away from her lightaber "all i need is a way to get off this planet.... ill leave you after that...." she hardned her face and nothing but determination showed in her eyes "im afraid you cant get rid of me..." she said in a lower less cheerful tone "one way or another... im getting out of here... and unfortunately you can do nothing about it" she said then made a slight sneer
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm

" I'm not holding her hostage you idiot.....and Ando knew me well enough, And now I'm going to show you what I mean. "

Kellen moved faster than the eye could see and before Tanis knew what happened he found himself lying on the floor whereupon Kellen shot Tanis with his blaster......on the stun setting. The weapon was trained on Umira in less than a heartbeat.

" Don't give me lip girl......you have no idea what I'm capable of. "

Last edited by Raz on Thu May 28, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Jaden had followed Tanis and sighed
"Look at the lot of you"
he said. then raised his hands
"Now calm do-"
he broke off as electric bolts disperse from his hands, hitting Kellen. The electricity stunned him but caused no harm. he dashed forward and disarmed Kellen
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Umira grinned "nor you me" she said and dispite her fategue she found the energy she needed to cloak, protect and conceal herself "i have no idea on how long i can keep this up.... i can feel it sapping my strength" Umira silently moved round kellen and the others and dashed down the hall her footstepps no louder than falling feathers.

"this is it!" she moved up to the side of the hall and removed one of its pannels.. inside was a space large enough for her to hide in withought touching or harming the cables and pipes. she clambered in and sealed the pannel when she was done... she removed her cloak and protection... but used what little strength she had left to keep her consealment.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Kellen glared at Jaden and pushed past him into the hallway.

" Gee thanks alot you let her get away..happy? "

At this point he tilted his head to the side then nodded, thanked Raz for the info and walked to the panel Umira had hidden herself behind popped it open and dragged her out.

" Sorry but your not staying......"

Kellen dragged Umira to the landing ramp despite the fact she struggled and walked out of the ship....and stopped, he then swore heavily as an unknown woman ran past him into the Razorfire as a group of armed troopers opened fire on her.

" Fuck it....I give Up.....fine you can stay...you too whoever you are, RAZ get us off this rock......and set in a jump to the Angel!! "

Kellen and the two women retreated into the ship as it took off in grand fashion then Kellen yelled for the ships passengers to strap in wherever they could....it was going to be a bumpy flight, Kellen ran to the cockpit to take control of the Razorfire.

Last edited by Raz on Fri May 29, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Umir shrugged and walked into the ship glancing at the troopers "heh.. glad it isnt me there after...... this time" she sat down and quietly strapped herself in
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Jaden sighed
"Seems like we are not gonna get a moments peace any time soon"
he murmured then quickly ran to the cockpit and glanced at kellen
"So... whats happening?"
Back to top Go down
Isadora Lowell
Sub-Moderator
Sub-Moderator
Isadora Lowell

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Luna took in her surroundings at a glance. No need to act like she was interested in this place. After all, it was only going to be useful to her for a little while. Making sure to evaluate Umir, Luna sat down, strapping herself in before she started bouncing around. She vowed to stay silent unless spoken too. There was, of course, no need to draw attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Tanis got to his feet and groaned."Well this complicates things a bit. It would seem that these people aren't as trust worthy as i had hoped. Looks like i'll have to find others that are more willing to aid me." He chuckled."Guess i'll be taking my little trip sooner than i had expected." He walked over to the nereast seat and stapped himself in.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Umir looked at luna and chucked inwardly "well atleast im not the only one now" she looked at tanis "so... you against the order?... wll thatmuch is obvious... but what are your intentions exactly?" she said then lent back and wiped of the dry blood on her forhead. "next time.. ill make sure the guard dosnt use the pointy shaft of his wepon" she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Tanis chuckled at Umiras question."It's simple really. I intend to destroy them and rebuild so that they are no longer a group of corrupt politicians. But rather who they once were. Bringers of peace."He thought for a moment and wondered wheather or not he should tell them of what he intended to do with the sith. He decided that it would be best to keep his mouth shut for now.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Jaden narrowed his eyes at Tanis.
"And what gives, you, the right to 'rebuild' them. for all we know, you could be as corrupt as they are already. maybe even more"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Tanis glanced at Jaden and chuckled."Simple. Because i'll be the one to bring them down. I will be both their demise. And their rebirth. And besides. I wont be doing it alone. Those that prove themselves to be as the jedi are supposed to be will also help in recreating the order."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Jaden sighed and shook his head
"What ever."
he said then narrowed his eyes and glared at Tanis
"I can sense the dark side around you. Stay away from the Sith."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Umir glanced at Tanis then at Jaden then back to tanis "i for one think that getting rid of the old order is a brillient idea... i mean a council that would kill other parts of its council without a valid reson is not the wy it should be. if i may, can i join you?" she put her hands on her lap and took a quick glance at luna again quiet type eh? she turned to jaden and measured his words in her head "you really wouldent recruit sith.... would you?" she gave tanis a percing look
Back to top Go down
Isadora Lowell
Sub-Moderator
Sub-Moderator
Isadora Lowell

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Luna almost let a comment go, but stopped herself in time. 'I will not talk to these strangers if I can help it' She thought to herself silently, still acting uninterested in everything. The idea of this person trying to overthrow the Jedi made her slightly anxious. Luna casted the feeling aside. Like this person could even do that and even if he could, Luna had to agree with Umir. Luna even caught herself nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Tanis chuckled."The sith killed my master. The only thing i want with the sith is to watch them burn." He started laughing."As for sensing the dark side. Of course you would see it that way. But don't worry. It's not evvil that you sense." He looked at Umira."Of course you can. I wont turn away an offer for aid at this point. We need all the help we can get after all."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Umir nearly sighed with relief "well.... if help is what you want... i could help with that... erm.. detail, only you would have to work with someone not entirely sane. He means well but he can get altiile, whats the word... annoying at times. although one problem is i dont know his exact location... he tends to wonder wherever he pleases." umir paused for a moment "but i do have a way to contact him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

SW: Black Dawn Knight
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next