The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

SW: Black Dawn Knight

Go down 
+2
Joel
Raz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Umir looked at him.. lokking slightly confused then brung her face to be level with his "what you mean... something like... me?" it was a retorical question, and she diddnt expect an answer. she let out a sigh and streightned herself out "not like i hurt anyone there mind you... ir tormented them... when i find the jedi who sugested throwing me out im going to ask for an answer.. and they better answer it.... im tired of trying to figure out whats their problem." she waited ahwile "how you feeling.. any better?"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Tanis snickered."Well what else am i supposed to call you? I'm not exactly familier with the name of your species. Though to the extent of my knowlege there aren't that many species that can change into a beast like form. And you shouldn't concern yourself with the jedi's reasons. They're a doomed people anyways. The crimes against people like you are far too many to number. Not accepting you simple because of an ability is mearly one of them."He looked at Umira for awhile. He then turned his head and threw up on the wall. He groaned."Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Umir looked at the mess in the wall and she felt a dry heave in her throught "aaagh... im moving away from that mess before i add to it" she truned her face and put a furry paw/hand over her nose "do you have any idea how that smells when you have a sensitive nose!!!" she turned and began walking but stopped "wheres your bucket... wait dont answer that" she walked over to the room she was practising in "anything youu think will help... exept an empty bucket?"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Tanis groaned again and moved into te room Umira went into."Yeah. A room with no windows and not thinking about it." He sat down against a wall and sighed."It's my master fault i'm like this you know. I used to alright with hyperspace but ever since he nearly crashed into a planet after coming out of hyper space i've haven't been able to stand it. I keep seeing the planet getting closer and closer while Ando's just sitting there like nothing's happening."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

SW: Black Dawn Knight
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11