The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One ) Empty
PostSubject: SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One )   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One ) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Star Wars: Black Dawn Knight

Aftershock ( Part One )

(( Note: This short story takes place 50 years prior to the events in Black Dawn Knight ))

As the sunsets light faded in the sky I gazed down on a small mass of troops from on top of a small slope in the earth, I couldn't help but think that there was no escaping this war with the Tundra Wolf Clan. I began to wish I could just walk down the slope and head east for three measly miles and see my family, after all I haven't seen them in two years....and all I want is to hold Tani in my arms again and to let her know that I was safe and that everything was going to be alright. I wanted to see how much Kira had grown in my absence and just have the chance to chat about the little things with my daughter.

I wanted......I wanted to see their faces and to be in their presence once more. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon as one of the soldiers under my command walked over to me and asked me where to set up the anti-starfighter guns. I replied to him with more gruffness than I intended. "Set them up over by that stand of trees.....and I told you to do that three hours ago Jenkins!" Jenkins looked like he'd just been punched in the gut. "Sorry Sir, but we need that spot for the speeder patrols." I sighed and made a quick compromise. "Alright fine.......set them up in the quarry."

But that too wasn't going to happen as the sound from a screaming flight of Tundra Wolf fighters ripped through the air on their attack vectors out over our location, no doubt to be quickly followed by dropships carrying enemy troops. My friend Ando Tyrana a Medjai Knight and my second in command sprinted up to Jenkins & myself with a loud smirk on his face and was saying something to me as he approached. "heh.....We're gonna give'em hell, right Kellen?" My reply in turn seemed to take Ando by surprise. ".....Ando, the guns aren't set up. We're not giving them squat at this point."

Ando's face said it all. "Oh..Shiii....." I put the sound of Ando's voice and my problems as well out of my mind and gripped the hilt of my lightsaber a little tighter and with a single brush of my thumb a clear sound could be heard, the distinctive snap-hiss sound of my lightsaber igniting its vibrant teal colored blade. Then I heard the awful words spoken by Jenkins.......Trevas had just been razed by the fighters. My mind swirled at this news and all sense of duty left me as a single thought now raced through my head.

No....Tani.....Kira, I have to get back to the town!!!!!

Last edited by Raz on Thu May 14, 2009 2:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One )   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One ) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:01 am

I turned to Ando, my desperation written keenly on my face....my need to save those close to me was all that mattered in my minds eye. Our eyes locked for the briefest of moments and no words needed to be spoken, just the slightest nod of his head as if to say 'Go......I can take care of things here' and I was running down the slope on my way to find a speederbike, I brushed a quick double tap onto my lightsaber hilt to shut it down. My mind was a cacophony of thoughts, but it didn't stop me from grabbing the nearest speederbike and push it for all it's worth in order to reach Trevas as quickly as possible.

As I reached the town I had to slow down due to the sheer number of people in the streets until I could go no further. I clambered off the speederbike and pushed and shoved my way through the crowd until I reached the street my house was located on and called out my wifes name. At last my home came within view and I gave a final push through the crowd and saw Tani, my relief at seeing her safe and unharmed gave me a much needed dose of confidence. I called out her name again and at first she didn't hear me, I had to walk the last 15 yards over to Tani and grab her by the arm before she would respond. "Tani...Tani, it's Me.....it's Kellen!!"

"Ke..Kellen? Wha....what are you doing here?...I...I can't...I can't find her!!!!" Tani was distraught that much was plain to see but at the mention of Her I knew she could only be talking about one thing. "Tani!.....where's Kira?! Take a deep breath....and tell me slowly" My blood ran cold and I lost what little confidence I had just gained but an old friend decided to show up, a cold calculated iron will that would see to it that I got what needed to be done......done. My life was never going to be the same, never ever the same.

The explosion ripped me off my feet and sent me spiraling through the air until I landed in a crumpled heap some 15 feet from where I originally stood.

Last edited by Raz on Thu May 14, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One )   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One ) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:46 am

As I clawed my way back to consciousness dozens of Tundra Wolf dropships were landing anywhere they could within the limits of Trevas Valley. My eyes opened and I slowly focused my gaze on the night sky above me. After a few moments a dropship entered into my field of vision and on instinct alone I reached out with my right hand, drew on the power of the Force and curled my fingers into a fist as if to crush it with my hand alone, the aft end of the dropship imploded with various pieces of it sheering away when a trail of smoke and fire began to form behind the dropship.

I kept my force grip on the dropships aft end just long enough to sever it from the crafts bow through sheer momentum causing it to careen through the air until it struck ground. I flung the remainder of the dropship at a single fighter that was fast approaching causing a spetacular mid-air explosion then rolled onto my feet looking for Tani. I found her lying in a crumpled heap 50 yards away from my present position, seeing this I took off in a burst of speed only to pull up short when a massive burst of immense pain drove me to my knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One )   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One ) Empty

Back to top Go down

SW: Black Dawn Knight - Aftershock ( Part One )
Page 1 of 1