The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Redemption's Dawn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Lucan watched as the man got up and walked to the bar. He looked over at the girl who had walked in. She appeared quite comfortable here. He chuckled under his breath as he caught her scent. Now he knew why. A dhampire's not something that mortals like to mess with. He watched her as she made her way from the bar and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:43 pm

yushi took a quick glance to Lucan and smiled faintly ... 'helo there.... werewolf' yushi took another regretfull sip.. 'aagh.. if it were not for my good codes.. i would of killed this human long ago... how many times to i have to tell him.. that sheep is VILE!!' yushi coldent take anymore and thrust the glass onto the wall shettering it with ese... she wiped the remander off her lips and as the bartender got up again she punched hum making him fly into the wall 'i guess hes used to that by now' she said as he got up shakily and walked off
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Leon watches Yushi amused slightly
"Heh hes an awful barkeeper isn't he?"
he says then glances around the inn
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Lucan gave the dhampire a small smile. He was surprised that she had figured him out so quickly. he watched her sling her drink at the wall. He made a mental note not to have whatever it was she was drinking. As she got up and punched the barkeep into the wall he wondered if this was an everyday thing for her.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:59 pm

yushi looked up at Leon she shrugged 'not like im one to complain.. who else in the city can you find whose friends with the only butcher in town..' the human two seats away from her seemed to shake a little his eyes grew wide.. yushi glanced at him 'shesh... dont these people know the difference between true vampire and a halfbreed... its enough to make me sick..' the man shuddered and seemed frozen.. 'you can relax human... i dont drink your blood... im trying to fix my ansestors mistakes...' he did not move.. yushi rolled her eyes and bared her teeth at him... as fast as lightnig her ran from the bar out the doors.. 'you wont beleeve how mutch i get that here...' yushi looked over the counter and rumaged around and took a few smaller bottles these seeming slightly redder.. 'itll have to do' she took them and upt them in her pack..
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Leon smiled at Yushi
"I thought you were a Dhampire, Miss"
he says then bowed polietly.
"My names Leon Loki, Paladin."
he says then reaches up and flicks on of his long pointed ears
"An elf"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 pm

'heh.. manners.. you dont get that mutch here... im yushi.. halfbreed.. the vamp is pretty strong in me heh.. about the only difference is that i can handle daylight.. and my eyes arent red... heh..' yushi felt for her claymore on her back out of pure habit.... she felt its handle and dropped her arm.. 'heh.. i never know if its still there.. waaay to light.. heh...'

Last edited by Maya_the_silver on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Lucan kept quiet as the dhampire talked with one of the mortals. A paladin no less. He was surprised that he was talking to her. Usually paladins would attack one of her kind on sight. He wondered if he should leave the inn and find some food elsewhere. A freah deer would taste pretty good right about now.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:30 pm

yushi turned round noticing the warewolf beeing very quiet... 'ive never known a warewolf to be so quiet.... what are you in soo deep thaught about?' yushi sighed after a long pause 'ah the classic vampire warewolf dispute.... cant we just give it a rest?'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Leon noded and smiled
"Nice to meet you, Yushi."
he says then glanced at her claymore then at Jacen
"So i take it your a fighter, and a good one at that"
he says then gestured at the barkeeper
"Say.... how does a long and possible fatal quest for glory and fame sounds to you? if so... talk to that man"
he said then gestured at jacen.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:50 pm

'i fight if i have to.. and to protect... i also fight to try wright my ansestors wrongs... i try my best to change the typical view of vampires.... i have.... regretably had to kill some of my fello vamps because of my views on how vampirisum should be...' she sighed for a moment the looked up again 'sounds good to me... maybee ill be portrayed as a hero for once' yushi grinned and walked off to where Leon guestured she stood at the table... 'you.. you entered the city just ahwile ago... i should thank you.. you helped me to get in... i hear you offering a quest? may i join.. you may find my talents usefull..'
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:04 pm

"yes.....I think you can join, So..."

Jacen looks Yushi up and down then continues.

"...your the one who was following me in the street."
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:07 pm

yushi put her hands on her hipps... 'rather clumbsy of me to jump so close... i admit... but yes i am...' yushi took a seat 'i just had a sence that i had to follow you... call me crazy...' yushi grinned slightly
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Leon walked back to the table, with another fresh pint of ale and sat down in an empty chair
"So your with us, Yushi?"
he said and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:27 pm

yushi gave a smile back.. 'most definately!... i havent had a good fight in ahwile... hehe...' yushi glanced at Leon's pint... 'you sure like to drink... dont you?' yushi grinned... a drunk man was shouting noisily at the bar stumbiling around like an idiot.. hanging on everybody... yushi looked at him past Leon...'the only reson i dont like taverns.... some people take it alittle too far...'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Leon glanced at the drunk man and rolled his eyes then turned back to Yushi
"Don't worry about me, i never get like that"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:59 pm

yushi chuckled... ' i hope not... or id have to slap it out of you... you wouldent want that' yushi gave a laugh and got up.. walked over to the bar to get a few more small red bottles for the trip.. as she bent over to get them the drunk man bumped into her.. she got up and glared at him... 'elo there love...' *hick* 'fancy getting me a drink... or...' before he finished his sentence yushi slapped him and he fell to the floor out cold... she picked him up by the scruff of his neck and threw him into the corner out of the way... she walked back over to the table and grinned slightly.. 'like that... if i had to...'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Leon smiled
"Ah, thats one of the reasons i like being a paladin. Due to a few divine incantions i have cast, i never get drunk"
he said then turns to glance at the unconious drunk man.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 am

yushi giggled slightly 'you know.. im kind of surprised you havent tried to atteck me yet... or for that matter the moment i walked in....' yushi looked at Leon.. still grinning
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Leon looked at her and raised an eye brow
"Me? attack a pretty thing like you? nah, I'm not the 'smite-any-thing-i-see type' of paladin."
he said then grinned slightly
"Anyway, I'm not suicidal"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:14 pm

yushi giggled 'good to hear that you not that type of palidin... heh.. i dont fight unless given a real reason to... ive run across a few palidins... drew their swords on sight.. ah well good thing i can blend in with almost any environment... otherwise i would of had to fight them.. and i dont like beeing portrayed as a killing machine.. along with the others' yushi grinned..
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Leon sighed
"Yeah, its a shame some of my brother paladins are like that."
he said then shook his head.
"But their are just idiots, more brawn then brain"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:17 pm

"sounds like my cousin, anyway I think We should stay for the night and leave early in the morning."

Jacen looked around the inn again and saw nobody he thought that fit his needs.....except possibly the Werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:27 pm

yushi looked at Jacen 'riiite... while you sleep im going to search the city for something to do... or possibly just hang around here till dawn.. you wouldent beleve the ammount of informaton you can gather by just sitting around here!... hmmn... maybee i aught to ceep to the shadows... people dont like having someone like me around makes them less likly to talk...'
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:25 pm

(( RP locked ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption's Dawn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2