The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

SW: Black Dawn Knight

Go down 
+2
Joel
Raz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Kellen walked back into the lounge muttering something about having a lousy week then glanced up and around at the others.

" Well....we've made the jump to lightspeed, and we're not going very far so we'll be arriving at our destination in about 15 minutes or so. "

Kellen turned around and headed once again for the cockpit but paused long enough to let the others know that they could now unstrap themselves from their seats then was gone.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:49 pm

Jaden glanced after Kellen then looked around at everyone else.
"Well, i'm gonna go check on the Je'karta, and communicate to a few contacts... i'll be back later. Anyone need me, i'll be in the storage hold with my ship"
he said then stood up and left the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Umir unstrapped herself and let out a sigh "15 minites eh?.... well.. enough time for a nap i guess" she lent back in hee seat and closed her eyes "so... how'd you get here?" she said to Luna but made no other movement.
Back to top Go down
Isadora Lowell
Sub-Moderator
Sub-Moderator
Isadora Lowell

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Luna gave one of her rare smiles as she unstrapped herself. She had been expecting questions right when she ran up the ramp, but nobody had asked her anything, until now. "How did I get here? I came into here by the ramp obvisouly." She answered, smarting off a little. "But my welcome wagon forced me too. What about you?" Luna finished, following Umir's suite and leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Umir grinned but kept her eyes closed and related her story as she did to the others.
"and thats wheni snuck in here...." she recounted when kellen held her ar gunpoint and gave off a chuckle "i was stupid to let my guard down" she chuckled on for ahwile and let out a sigh "so i guess you in some deep shit... beeing chased by those troopers?..... i can relate to that heheheh"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Tanis unstrapped himself and sighed."Great. Lightspeed...... Perfect." He sat still and looked as though he was about to be sick."I hate lightspeed."

At that moment members of the jedi council were holding a meeting. Trying to determan what course of action they should take concerning the rebelion that was slowly taking place."Master Kodin stood gave the report." As all of you well know. There has been a recent surge in the number of jedi defecting. I believe this is due to the murder of Carsin Vaane. They belive that the order has weakened. I say that it's time to show then that we haven't. I believe a show of force is in order." Many members of the order agreed with him. And thought it best to round up those that had defected and make an example out of them. Master Daken. The oldest member of the council was against it."No. I will not stand for this. This isn't the jedi way. I have watched in silence as the order has turned into a thing of evil. But not anymore! We are jedi. Not sith!" He stood up and walked to the door." Master Kodin spoke up."If you leave here you will be branded as a traitor."Daken turned before he stepped out the door."To you.... Yes. But not to the jedi. I will never betray them" He walked out the door without another word.

Shortly after the meeting was over. Kodin spoke with his old apprentice Jared Koten."Any news on Tanis and the others?" Jared sighed."Yes they defeated the men sent to capture them and fled the planet. And.... Well it would seem that Umira has made contact with them." Kodin thought for a moment."Umira? You don't mean the animal Umira do you?" Jared nodded."Yes sir. And one more person. Luna Dawn has also joined them."Kodin growled and stormed out of the room with Jared following close behind."Send a message to Jaden. Tell him to meet us here at the temple. Hopefully he's still on our side. We may be able to turn this around."Jared nodded." Yes sir."He turned and made his way to the communications room.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Umir fell into deep sleep sooner than she had expected... her mind was fresh... but at the current time and the run in with the guard her body was left exausted... Umir was used to having little sleep and 15 minutes to her was like 3 hors to her. she opened her eye and glanced around... realising that she had drifted off "man.." she gave a small yawnand streached herself out "that felt good..." she glanced around and shighed "hmmmn.. i never got an answer from tanis...." she walked around until she found him "there you are.... what say you to my praposal?" she said with a grinn
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Jaden sat in the cock pit of The Je'karta. on the holographic transmitter an hologram of Kyle Jex was displayed
"So hows the new ship coming on, Jex?"
Jaden asked. Jex chuckled
"Well its going pretty good. we might even finished it before you lot start the war"
Jex answered and jaden nodded.
"Good. that wi-"
he broke off as a beeping came from then communicator.
"One second, Jex"
Jaden said then turned on the Communicator. He sighed as he recived the message from the Council. once it was finished Jaden turned off the communicator and swore.
"i got to go jex, later"
Jaden said to the hologram of jex then switched it off. Then he got out of The Je'karta and started to walk to the lounge
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Tanis looked over at Umira and grimaced. He looked as white as a sheet."Yeah sure. That'll be great. Just ahh.... don't talk to me too much please? Me and lightspeed don't mix. Bad accident five years ago. Never been able to handle it too well since."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Umir gave a small smile "sure" was her only word as she sat own in the seat across from his. she pulled out a small sphere which had a small groove in it, and in that groove it had small levers in it... if pushed in the right sequince it would produce a small signal to its counterpart showing the co'ordinates. Umir closed her eyes and consentrated for a moment and her hand slowly changed into a paw with resonable sizes claws. Umir relaxed a moment then with a sharp movement of her wrist extended her claws and shoved one of them in the groove moving her claw back and forth to activate the levers. the sphere buzzed slightly then it emitted a slight orange glow. she put the sphere away and her paw turned back into a hand "there... our co-ordinates will be updated regularily.... he'll find us soon... depending on where he is"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Kellen's voice came over the intercom telling the others that they had dropped out of hyperspace and reached their destination.

" Raz hail Angel....let her know we have passengers and that she should ready rooms for them...oh and tell her to ready the hyperdrive as well, I want us gone before whoever's following us gets here. "

" Done....she says to tell you, Welcome Home. "

The Razorfire flew under the massive form of the Archangel Morningstar until it reached the nearest flight bay and touched down just as the big capitolship jumped to Hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Jaden bounced off a wall as the ships jumped into hyperspace.
"owch. great... another hyper space jump"
he murmured and headed to the cockpit
"Hey, Kellen... i kinda need to go. The council have called me back to the temple"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Kellen glanced back at Jaden and raised an eyebrow.

" Can you wait three hours? Your more than free to leave then. Besides...I have a couple of things I want to give you. "
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Tanis groaned and clenched his stomach. His face started to turn a shade of green." Oh please.... Make it stop....." His stomach rumbled even louder."Could someone get me a bucket or something?" He groaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Umria's eyes grew wide dashed off and handed tanis a bucket, then she dissapeared down the hall.

she let out a sigh "not good to leave someone like that... but if i saw him get sick.. .id most probably join him" Umir walked around for a moment then saught out Kellen, after a few munits she found hima and jadne.. she nodded to jaden and turned to kellen "is there perhaps a traning room... or basically an empty space, i havnt been able to practice in ahwile.. what with me beeing on the run and all"
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:10 pm

"i guess the Council can wait several hours extra then"
Jaden said then smiled
"Nice ship by the way."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Kellen flashed a smile of his own then reached down under his seat and brought out two small objects, the first was a small syringe and the second a small datachip.

" Thank you, I designed her myself, however she's still in need of a crew.....although that isn't a necessity she's awful lonely without one. I'm thinking that maybe if your up to it......that around 3.5 million Mando'a would fill in that role nicely. "

Kellen then handed over the two small objects to Jaden his face solemn as he did so.

" Jaden......I know your not my son by blood, but as my godson your still my family and I want you to know that you have a home here with me, whether it's on the Razorfire or the Archangel Morningstar makes no difference. This syringe holds the same type of nano-computer as the one that I have here... "

Kellen indicated the spot just below his left ear.

" With it you can contact me wherever you are in the galaxy via the HoloNet as long as your at least 100 lightyears from a HoloNet Transceiver Array. It can also be used to stay in contact with your ship at all times......which brings me to the datachip, on that chip is a advanced AI system just like Raz or Angel, however since I didn't have that much time to work on it, it's fairly light in the personality department.....though it'll become deeper once it's loaded into your ship and given the length of time you have it it's personality will grow. "
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Tani sat there with the bucket between his legs. Hoping that they would be coming out of hyperspace soon. He hadn't always had a problem with it. It had started eleven years ago after him and his master were returning home from a mission.

A young Tanis sat in the cockpit of his master's ship. His master Ando had just put the ship into hyperspace. He leaned back in his chair and looked over at Tanis."That went pretty well i think. We stopped the bad guy with a very small amount of collateral damage." Tanis looked at Ando and sighed." You destroyed their holy temple. It's a wonder they didn't kill us then and there." Ando chuckled."Meh. Nothing a little elbow grease can't fix. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like they can't rebuild it." Tanis groaned."You crashed a ship into it. It's a giant hole in the ground now. They can't fix that! You know. Your supposed to be training me. You know. Teaching me NOT to do stuff like that." Ando thought for a moment."Well....... That was part of your training! See now you know what will happen if you do something like that! I figured that showing you what would happen was better than just telling you not to do it. And besides..... It's not the first time i've done something like that." Tanis mearly shook his head and sighed.

The ship began to roch back and forth. Ando looked around and sighed."Well that doesn't sound good." He pulled the ship out of hyperspace to discover that they had entered a planets gravitational pull." Huh... That right there might be the problem." He kicked the nav-computer." Damn thing must be broken." Tanis looked back and foth between the oncoming planet and Ando."Umm........ Master?" Ando waved his hand dismissively."We'll be alright..... Unless of course we losse our engines..... Then we're screwed." They heard a loud crunching noise coming from the back of the ship. Ando let out a sigh."And we're screwed." The ship entered the planets atmosphere and started to burn up. Tanis began to panic."we're gonna die we're gonna die we're gonna die." Ando chuckled."Oh calm down. Think of us as a feather. Floating gently in the breeze." Tanis looked over at Ando and screamed." MORE LIKE A BURNING PIECE OF METAL HURDLING TOWARDS THE PLANETS SURFACE!!!!" Ando sighed."Gee thanks. Way to kill my mood. Your such a kill joy you know? I was all. "enlightened" until you started screaming. Thanks a lot." Tanis's screams grew louder as the ship closed in on the planets surface. Ando raised his hands and the ship stopped falling in midair. It slowly lowered to the ground. Ando looked over at his stunned apprentice and turned on the speakers for the ship."This is your captain speaking. You are now free to move about the cabin and change your piss soaked pants. Thank you for flying "Air Ando". We hope to see you again.

Tanis looked down at the bucket that Umira gave him. He had been steadily filling it."Carrots. Why is it always carrots? I didn't even eat carrots." It wasn't hyperspace itself that bothered him. It was the thought of pulling out of hyperspace to find that he was about to crash into a planet that scared him.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Jaden nodded
"i think i can get my hands on that many mando's..."
he said then examined the two objects kellen had given him
"Cool"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Umir put her hands on her hips, she hated to be ignored. she let out a deep sigh "looks like ill just have to find it myself" she turned her back and with a great burst of speed dashed down the hall, the doors to other rooms whissing by. after ahwile she stopped and saw an empty room with a mat on the floor "itll have to do" she said and went in, she closed the door behind her as to be alone. she walked to the centre of the room and stood on the mat, she closed her eyes and consentrated... soom her skin started to ripple and change into a light brown fur, her leggs changed into that of the hind legs of a dog, a long silky tail grew and cat-like ears sprouted from her head... her eyes changed gold and slitted and sharp fangs formed in her mouth. As th fur spread to her hands her nails grew ling silver and sharp. her face remained the same shape only it was covered in fur and she now had the nose of a feline aswell. Umir let out a deep sigh when the change was over, she was used to the change by now but she could not get used to the feeling it brought on. Unusually her armour had changed with her.

Umir walked around the room for ahwile and got used to using her bowed leggs "been ahwile" she said, her voice exactly the same as before. she suddenly took a defencive stance and attacked invisible enemys as she precticed, making use of her tail, and supreme reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Kellen watched Jaden for a few moments then nodded at him.

" I suppose you have some preparing for your trip to do.....but first I believe you still have my blaster. "

Kellen glanced out the cockpit's window then back to Jaden.

" oh....and here's a set of locations we'll be at over the next few weeks, so don't lose them. "

Kellen then passed over another small datachip to Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Jaden nodded, took the datachip kellen handed him, and gave kellen his blaster back in return
"Okay, thanks. and theres your blaster"
he said then smiled at Kellen
"just gonna go get the Je'karta ready"
he said then walked off towards the cargo hold
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Tanis clutched his stomach and groaned."Shit. There's gotta be a way to cure this... Or least let me keep my lunch down." He uneasily got to his feet and walked towards the back of the ship."Maybe if i can find somewhere without a window i'll be fine."He thought for a moment."Now where the hell did Umira go?" He started to gag but was able to keep from throwing up again."Gah. Universal domination will have to wait. I've gotta find a cure for star sickness before i do anything else."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Umir panted and stopped to rest for alittle, she let out a deep sigh "i realy have to prectice in this form more often.... if i dont i have to get used to moving before anything else" she moved to the wall and lent up aginst it for ahwile.. once she had cooled down altiile she walked out into the hallway and took in a deeb breath she stopped in mid breath as she looked streight into Tanis's eyes. she was about tree inches away from him ... in her normal form she was of avarage hight but now she loomed over him because of her elongated body and bowed leggs
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Tanis stopped in mid-step and stared at the beast that stood infront of him. He let out a small chuckle."So this is why the jedi hunting you down. Interesting. I can see why they'd want to be rid of something like you. Though i am a bit surprised that they didn't try to use your......."gift" to try and further their goals."He shruged."Though i suppose they couldn't risk word getting out that they were using somthing like you now could they?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

SW: Black Dawn Knight
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next