The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Seven Kingdom's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:28 pm

As the first sparks of war rage throughout the seven kingdoms the High King Salgrahim of Dras'Taniel is in route to his eldest sons wedding when his caravan is attacked by bandits, the fight between the King's Guard and the bandits is short but brutal, and the old king is wounded during the fight forcing the caravan to stop and rest until he regains his health. Unbeknownst to the king or his guards the bandits were in the employ of the kings youngest son Janik who's bloodthirsty greed has driven him to make a deal with Fal'Roca to help him secure his fathers crown and in return Fal'Roca shal be given all the lands east of the Nr'ystine River.

Even now the capitol city of Dras'Taniel is under siege by Fal'Rocan troops as Salgrahim recovers out of contact from his subjects, with no one left to lead the defending army except Janik it would seem that Dras'Taniel is destined to fall. Despite this setback the troops remain loyal to their High King and will defend his country to their death if need be. Among these valiant troops is a young nobleman and knight by the name of Sebastion LaCroix who finds himself in the precarious position of learning the princes treachery but can do nothing to aid his king until the fight in the capitol has ended.

Rules:

1) No godmoding.
2) No god-clipping. (in other words there's no such thing as unlimited ammunition, use realistic ammo consumption please)
3) No controlling another persons character. (unless they give their consent)
4) No killing another person's character. (unless they give their consent)
5) There is magic in this Rp, but it's pretty limited in it's usage and is also RARE......not everyone has the ability.

-----------------------------

Seven Kingdom's - Sign-Up
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:35 pm

The air was thick with smoke from the numerous fires that raged unchecked in the outer portions of the city and Sebastion was still in shock that Prince Janik had ordered all troops back to the Inner Wall and had left the outer city to be ransacked and burned by the Fal'Rocan troops that even now were assaulting the Inner Wall. Sebastion forced his mind back to the present just in time to hear the voice of a young messenger boy calling for him.

" My Lord!!...My Lord!!, Orders from the Prince!, All troops are to fall back to the castle! "

Sebastion couldn't believe what he was hearing and made a quick decision that would probably get himself hanged if he survived the battle, he nodded his understanding to the boy and the kid ran on to spread the news to the next post in the line. Sebastion raised his voice to yell above the sounds of battle.

" Alright Men.....Listen Up, The Prince has ordered us to fall back......I say we stay and fight, What Say You! "

Last edited by Raz on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Renji sat in the local tavern. He was amazed that even with all the fighting going on soldiers still found time to get drunk off their asses. He stood up and sighed. He had heard that the outer wall had been breached and decided that it was getting time for him to leave the city while he still could. He was about to walk out when someone bumped inti him. He wasn't going to react to it until he was thrown into a table by the man who had walked into him. The man glared at him."You dog! How dare you walk into me! Don't you know who i am?!"Two other men stood behind him. All three of them were carrying swords. Renji let out a sigh and stood up."Someone that thinks that i give a shit."The man was stuned by the reaction." I am a knight! I AM SIR WILFRIED OF.." Renji walked past him." Yeah that's nice."The knight turned to the two men."SEIZE HIM!!" As the two men turned. Renji reached over and grabbed two mugs. He threw them at the two men aiming for the vital part of the male anatomy. Wishing that they had worn their armor the two men fell to the floor clutching themselves. Renji reached for his sword with an evil glint in his eyes."What were you saying?"The knight looked as if he was a bout to faint." Umm.... Have a pleasant day?" Renji chuckled." That's what i thought." He turned and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Jezal De Runeheart had been leaning against the inner wall, close to Sebastion when the messenger boy had delivered his message. Jezal had been redrawing the runes on his long sword and making sure his armour was gore free, preparing for his next fight.
"Fall back? gah, what an idiot. soon we'll be trapped in the keep at this rate, then where will we fall back to?"
he said, his red eyes glinted angrily. he grinned at Sebastion
"i'm with you all the way, Captain Bas"
he said then pulled off a quick salute at Sebastion
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Sebastion smiled at Jezal and nodded his thanks then drew his sword and closed his helm as his company of 108 soldiers held fast to their position along the inner wall while most troops fell back to the castle, it was high time the Fal'Rocan troops found out that not all soldiers of Dras'Taniel were cowards. The fighting was hard and fast and by it's end Sebastion had lost 13 men but his company was well trained, highly skilled, and mostly comprised of veterans and they returned the casualty count by three fold, it was time they pulled out of the city.....they were breached, the city was lost and to stay was to die. Sebastion glanced back at the castle, taking a last look back at what had been his home for all his adult life..........and saw a man drop over the edge of a balcony the armor of whom was unmistakable, he then glanced back to the balcony to see the prince.....wiping off the blade of his dagger, Sebastion was stunned to see this treachery take place and was taken by surprise when an arrow pierced him in his left shoulder through his back and spun him to his knee.

Jezal moved to help his captain but Sebastion waved him off.....struggled to his feet and moved to the wall.

" Rune.....Order the men over the wall, this battle is lost and we need to warn the King of what transpired here. We'll make our way through the city to a tavern I know....there's a tunnel in the cellar there.....we'll use it to escape. "

Jezal nodded then without a word pulled the arrow out of Sebastion's back.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 am

"Okay, Sir"
Jezal said then turned around in one fluid movement, fitted the arrow that he had just pulled out of Sebastion's back onto his own bow and fired it at the archer who had shot Sebastion. it hit him in the throat and sent him tumbling back. he glanced around to check for any more archers then cleared his throat then touched a little rune on the side of his armored neck brace. the rune glowed briefly
"Soldiers, Listen up, The Captain thinks its time to retreat. if we stay here we will die. Fall back and get over the wall"
he yelled above the sounds of battling, the rune amplifying the volume of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Sigma
Race: Holy entity
Class: Demi-god

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Haron was fighting amongst the other soldiers when he heard the lieutenant's amplified voice.

"Bah....defeat was inevitable...Well i guess it's for the best."

Haron sheathed his sword and saw that the other troops were heading over the wall,he followed.As he was going through the Capitol streets,he remembered his life,all those years spent here.Now "here" is lost and a new home awaits.Haron never did any serious traveling outside of town,maybe a quick trip to the lake or the river,but he never really traveled far.Well there's a first time for everything.

"Hopefully wherever we go,it will be safer than here..."
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Renji stood outside the tavern and sighed."Great. Now what the hell am i supposed to do?" He could still hear the sounds of fighting and figured it wouldn't be a smart idea to try and get past all the soldiers."Man i picked the wrong town to stop at." He turned and walked back into the tavern and order another ale."Guess i'll just wait it out here then. Atleast the food's good."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Sebastion waited until the last soldier was over the wall then nodded to Jezal and glanced back to the castle one last time then went over the wall himself, falling to the ground he hit it in a roll that sent pain shooting down his arm and he snarled. After a long moment he marched his soldiers through the city until they reached a small and dingy tavern, storming in he ordered the tavern keeper to be quiet then told Jezal to get the troops below.....and quickly.

As Sebastion waited for his troops to go below a drunk man walked up to him and started blathering on about being Sir Wilfried of....blah blah blah, Sebastion quickly tuned him out then noticed a unusual individual at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seven Kingdom's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Kingdom's   Seven Kingdom's Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Kingdom's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wyvern's Wrath :: Roleplaying Section - Official Forum Rp's :: Seven Kingdom's-
Jump to: