The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

The era of the dragon...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

The era of the dragon... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:39 pm

maya walked into the entrance of the hall to find it littered with supplies, 'looks like mina was already here' a loud snoring can be herd from the corner... 'i dont think we can count on him to wake us up if anything happens... mina probably made alot of noise, yet he diddnt even wake up.... i can tell you guys one thing though.. well have to find a way to shut him up, hell give away our location...' maya suddenly grinns evilly as if she had an idea... she picked up a pot and a ladel and snuck over to draco bent down and smashed the two together repeatedly

draco got up with a jolt hitting his head on the wall 'WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!'
Maya:' its dawn lazy... now wipe the sleep out of your eyes and come take some stuff!..... oh yes and next time if you snore like that ill have to tape yor mouth shut!' maya getts up and places food into her pack and swings it onto her back, she then takes the rope and hangs it over her shoulder.. she then takes three daggers and places them under her cloak for easy acsess..

Draco obviously not pleased on how he was waked up mumbles to himself and swings his own pak on.. 'the nerve of that girl..'
Maya sighs 'rite then lets be off!!' she dashes out the hall and makes for the gates (broken down from years of abuse) she clamberd thrugh the citys gates with ease and makes for the horison, the desert sand slipping beneth her feet
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Nich looks at draco and starts laughing
"Now that was amusing to watch"
he says then runs after maya
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Virgil groans."And her i was hoping to get some rest." He shakes his head violently."What am i thinking? There's treasure and glory waiting out there!!!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!" He runs after Maya and Nich laughing madly.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Draco runns after the group fallng slightly behind.... 'dam this dessert sand.. ceep slipping' he hitts his haid with his hand 'what was i thinking!!! im part dragon.. i can fly!!!' he kikked of the ground and soared off... maya giggled and turned back to look at Vergil and Nich 'it took him two hours to realise that hahahah!!!' Draco swooped down staying eyelevel with maya 'it diddnt... i was flying the whole time!' he said stubborly and he folded his arms.. maya laughed again... 'realy?! it sure looked to me like you were dragging your feet just two seconds ago...' Draco fumed and was about to say something but then thaught better of it and took off...
Maya shoutedup to draco 'while your up there tell us if you see any trees yet?!' draco scowled at mayas request thin shouted back with a im so great tone to his voice 'on the horison... a few hours from now...' he mumbled to himself 'just one if we went my speed...'

'we can make camp there... once we take outh the patroll Draco's missed.... or we can let him be the bait... hows that idea!!!'maya laughed again
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Virgil chuckles."Sure that would be alright hehe. Hmm. I wonder if they have any treasure with them? Guess there's only one way to find out."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:39 am

Nich nods
"yeah, Draco as bait. i like that idea. finally a use for him"
he murmurs then turns to Vergil.
"Would you stop thinking about treasure for one second?"
he says rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 pm

maya grinns evilly 'oy... Draco!!'maya shouts up to draco.... draco looking not to pleased with being summond again, he swoops down to a resonable hight 'what now?!' maya took his tone with a dose of salt.. knowing what was instore 'draco.. why dont you fly ahead and meet us there... seeing as we could never keep up with you...' maya said hiding her laughter...draco seemed shoked to here maya beeing like that... 'fine.... i will' with a huff he was off flying as fast as he could just to show off...
maya giggled 'hehe... just wait till you see whats in store for you Draco... hehehe' she said to herself then shouted to the others 'i bet you guys hell be captured and on the way to interrogation when we get there!!!
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Virgil looks over at Nich."Nope. TREASURE'S MY MIDDLE NAME!!!!!.....Actually it's not but you understand." Virgil chuckles."Now that's just mean. You do know that he might turn on us and tell them everything about us right?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:04 pm

'please... well get to him before they do... well intersept the battle... after i see him pee in his pants' maya lets out a loud laugh...

Menhwile: draco flies into the forest and lands rite in the middle of the camp... compleatly unawares... he starts walking around the camp checking boxes for gold 'hmmm whats an abandoned camp dooing here...'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Nich glances at Vergil and groans
"Fool"
he murmurs under his breath, shakes his head then turns his back on vergil and looks at maya
"so when do we go after the other fool?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:25 pm

...'hmmmn... rite about... now!' maya darts of at lightning speed... looking back behind her to watch Nich and Vergil shrink as she gains distance '... heh they diddnt see that coming'

in the camp Draco was now bisy sifting thrugh the wepons and foodstuffs... he stood up and not seeing the wepons rack behind him bumped into it making a huge noise.... waking up the entire camp... 'oops' he mumbled to himself as almost thirty or more spears, swords and crossbows were beeing pointed at him...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Virgil chases after maya. After catching up with her he sighs."So what's the plan? How are we going to save him? Just run in there and kill everyone that doesn't have wings?"
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Nich catches up to Virgil and Maya
"for once the half-demon has a good idea"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:38 pm

maya crouches down at the edge of the wood. seeing Draco encircled...' juuust wait.. i wana see what he does first... loyalty and strength test...'

as the scene unfolds Draco stands dead still, looking a little nervous as he starts swetting.... maya whispers ' well that proves it ... useless in battle... snores loudly...a show off.. the only reson we have him along, is to negotiate with the dragons...' maya sighs ' guess we have to stepp in now....' maya getts up and walks to the first guard distracted by draco... she tapps him on the shoulder 'oy.. room for three more?' the hord turns away from draco and attacks maya... she takes the first one out with her claws then moves onto the next... her attacks as fast and smoothe sa water... she shouts to Vergil and Nich ' attack at will!!!'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:46 pm

"my favourite three words"
nich says happily, draws his broadsword and runs towards the enermies
"Surrender. and you'll live to see tomorrow!"
he says, glancing around the foes holding his sword in a defensive position. then grins evily
"or choose to fight. and see hell tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Virgil sits up against a tree." You guys can handle this without me. Besides i'm not that great at fighting."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:44 am

maya glanses at Vergil for a moment then whipps round and grabbs a blade seconds before it bites into her, she grabbs it out of the hands of her attacker and thrusts it into his chest and leves it there as he falls...' big use you are vergil!!' maya thinks a moment and gets an idea...'oh...vergil! help fight and ill let you serch the place for tresure!!! and ill help you look....' maya snikkers silently....then turns to Nich 'i think they choose hell Nich!!!!'.. as the fighting continues draco stands in the background.. useslessly waving his sword around at nothing...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:41 am

Nich grins
"Hell it is then, and believe me, its not a nice place"
he says then twirls his sword around by his side
"I was so hoping you would choose hell"
he says evilly then attacks a man, his blade leaving a crosswork pattern of slashes across the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 pm

maya walks calmly over to a man with a bow... doging every attack from either side. she grabbs his bow and his arrows maya takes one arrow and thrusts it between his eyes killing him instantly... maya darts up into the trees and dissapears she then shouts down to Nich and Vergil 'evasive action!!!' at once a sudden rain of arrows hit the small army below killing many of them.. Draco however dissaperd.. and sobbing could be herd from a tent 'mommy'...

maya landed on a crossbowman and snapped his neck doing so... she looked around seeing only a few left...'there all yours Nich.... hey wheres Draco?' maya starts serching for the big baby...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Virgil looked over at the group."I doubt these guys have anything worth taking. Besides you guys have everything under control. So why do you need my help? And i think Draco's shitting himself in that tent over there."

Last edited by josh on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Nich impales an enemy through it's chest with his broadsword. The blade gets stick between the enermy's ribs.
"Uh oh."
He murmurs as an enermy decideds to take an avantage of this. The enemy runs at Nich as he tried to pull his sword free.
The enemy stops behind nich and raises his own sword, about to bring the final blow to nich. Nich sighs and mutters something under his breath. a skeletal hand raises out of the ground, its arm still half under, then grabs the man about to strike Nich, and pulls him down into the earth, screaming all the way. finally the mud covers the man's head and the screaming stop.
More of these skeletal hands begin to raise out of the ground, pulling more and more enermies under ground.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:50 pm

maya looks at Vergil ... 'you do realise you have an arrow in your arm.. dont you?' she then sees the hands and jumps onto the tent Draco was supposedly in... 'Nich!! i hope thats you doing that....' a very girlish scream can be herd from inside the tent and draco runns out swiping at a skelatal hand that was latched onto him.... he saw the hoard of enimies being pulled under then spied Nich and Vergil he stopped instantly and took on his usual self... 'ah... luckily for you guys i was here... if i diddnt distract them for you.. who knows what would of happend' he then tuggs at the hand still cluching his sholder and throws it away...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Nich glances at maya, his eyes had turned fully black.
"Yeah. its me."
He says then looks at Draco
"oh really?"
he asks innocently then murmurs something under his breath. An corpse of a dead enemy soldier raises up behind Draco. parts of its flesh begin rot and drop off at an accelerated rate. the newly rizen zombie groans then bear hugs Draco.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Virgil looks down at the arrow in his arm." Oh would you look at that!" He grabs hold of it and pulls it out." I wonder when that happened?" He looks over at Draco and chuckles." What would we do without your bravery?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:06 pm

'eeeeeeek' Draco screems like a girl then races off.... maya jumps down from the tent...' well in that case its okay...' maya looks at Draco as he runns off 'sissy...' maya walks over to Nich and looks into his eyes 'hey... you okay? your eyes are black...' maya glanses at Vergil.. 'well if worse comes to worse we could always use you as a shield..... if you dont feel pain...' maya starts rummaging thrugh the tents and boxes to see if Ju'deths troops left anything interesting behind...
Dracos Girlish screaming can still be heard...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The era of the dragon...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next