The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) Empty
PostSubject: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Among the known star systems there is one simple truth.....that which goes bump in the night exists.

To help police these creatures of the paranormal and mystical and to keep the general public safe a new government agency was created. Known as Ark it's agents hail from all walks of life to all races in their mission to protect the public from those creatures that would wish them harm.

A string of murders committed over the last few months, the suspected killings of a serial killer has now been turned over to Ark for further investigation due to the bizarre nature in which the victims were killed.

However unbeknownst to Ark there is more than meets the eye to this case, the machinations of a unknown shadow organization, corrupt government officials and behind it all someone is pulling the strings, however who or what is yet unknown.

This Rp follows a certain group of Ark Agent's assigned to the city of Argantus as it's protectors and guardians and investigator's of the unknown.

Rules:

1) No godmoding.
2) No god-clipping. (in other words there's no such thing as unlimited ammunition, use realistic ammo consumption please)
3) No controlling another persons character. (unless they give their consent)
4) No killing another person's character. (unless they give their consent)
5) There is a Two Post minimum before a grenade goes off (note: you can avoid this by 'cooking' the grenade for a post then throwing it on the next)

---------------------

Light of the Ark - Sign-Up

Last edited by Raz on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Razdin Shay sat at his desk in Ark's Argantus headquarters looking through the case file his team had just been assigned, flipping through the pages and photos he surmised they were dealing with a complete and utter psycho of the deranged variety......he then thought that this was most likely going to be an interesting case load file.

"Now where'd I put that burrito...."

Last edited by Raz on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 pm

Nicholas Loki smiled grimly as the bodies of his four openents hit the ground at the same time. each body had about five bullet holes in it's chest.
"Too easy"
Nich said dusting himself off and straightening his clothing
"Hologram off"
he commanded and the area around, including the bodies, disappeared and was replaced by an empty white rectangular room. Nich reloaded his guns, placed them back in their holsters then walked out of the Holographic training room of the Ark's Argantus headquarters
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Razdin got up from his desk and grabbed his burrito and the case file and headed for the holographic training room looking for Nich.

"heh.....Nich's probably going to want to read this case file....."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Nich lent against the room's wall, relaxing after his training course and reached into a pocket and pulled out a hip flask. he opened the cap and took a swig. he glanced up as he heard Razdin aproach
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Razdin caught sight of Nich and gave the case file a toss in Nich's direction with a small smirk on his face.

"Hey Nich.....we've got a new case, it's a doozy too."

Razdin reaches the wall and leans against it next to Nich then takes a bite of his burrito.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Nich's hand went up and caught the file
"A doozy, huh?"
he said raising an eyebrow then opened the file
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:55 pm

"yeah.......no doubt this guys a complete and utter psycho.....of the deranged variety. Still, I don't think commands gonna let a little thing like that stop us from catching him....or her."

Razdin looks over Nich's shoulder at the file then clears his throat.

"photo #12's my favorite of the bunch......."

Razdin then takes another bite out of the burrito.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Will walked through the front doors of the HQ and yawned."Man i'm beat. I gotta stop staying out so late...... Nah! I just gotta stop coming to work so early." He laughed madly as he walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:06 pm

"an psycho? well they are fun to play with"
Nich said then lent over trying to get a glimpse of photo 12
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Raven walked up the street to headquarters with a cup of java in one hand and a pretsel in the other.. her bow and quiver strapped to her back and her blade at her side.
she came up to the enterance and swung the doors open and threw the empty foam cup away..she caught up to will 'well.. looks like someone is early... as usual.' she said then finished off her pretsel
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Will looked back at Raven and smiled."Yeah well i was in the neighborhood. Figured i'd drop in for a visit. That and i heard somethings. Wanted to check and make sure that they were true. We may be looking at one hell of a pay-check."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Raven grinned 'good.. we havent had a big job in ahwile.' she put her hand on the hilt of her blade 'come to think of it... i have been wanting to get a few things' Raven stopped as she passed a vending machine and looked both ways down the corridor, she kicked it in a specifick spot and out came a packet of fruit chutney crisps. she took the packet and started to muntch on the chips
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Will chuckled."Yeah i know. That last one barely got me through the week. They really need to start paying us better you know? This shit we go through ain't worth 8.50 an hour. But who knows? I've heard rumors that this big one might earn us a raise. But still. I gotta weird feeling about this one. Hell the whole damn city's got a weird feeling about this."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Raven finished crunching on a chip 'has it got anything to do with those murders you think?... although.. people do tend to make a mountain out of a molehill, so to speak.. i mean ive heard some pretty wacked out rumores. the ones i heard though werent true.. althoug you never know these days.' she said then put her hand into the packet and found it empty 'damnit!.. i swear they only fill these things halfway..'
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:12 pm

"yeah....that's ones a real piece of art that one"

Razdin glances down the hall and listens to Will and Raven approach.

" heh...looks like the others finally decided to show up to work....."
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Will sighed and scratched his head."Yeah. Either way it's gonna be a pain in the ass for us. People are gonna start panicing here soon." He chuckled at Raven's outburst."Yeah they do that so you have to buy more." He heard Razdin's commit and chuckled."Well i'd be here earlier but the assholes up top wont pay me anymore over-time. Don't have clue as to why though."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Nich glanced down the fall at will and raven
"Hey you two"
he said and smiled at them
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Raven walked into the room and waved back at Nich 'hey' she crumpled the packet and threw it away she looked at Razdin 'well sorry Razdin.. but i have the nightshift here dont i??.. i have an obligation to come in alittle later.... granted i barly sleep anyway.. but i do like to take a check at the town before i show up...' she sighed then lent against the wall 'so... i here we have a job... lets hear it then...'
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Sigma
Race: Holy entity
Class: Demi-god

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Back at his titanium reinforced quarters,Sigma was laying on his bed and tossing a magic sphere around.
"Yet another day,and no assignments.I better go train some in the "Holo room",or whatever the humans call it..."
The glowing sphere vanishes into thin air and Sigma gets up.
As he exits his room,his tail gets trapped in the 15cm think titanium door.
"Oh for the love of....Why on earth is my room built like that anyway.Everyone else gets a normal room but me - no....
Sigma un-stucks his tail and continues to the Holo room.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:35 pm

(( Rp temporarily locked so I can focus on my other Rp, will be unlocked once I can focus on this one: Locked ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))   Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked )) Empty

Back to top Go down

Light of the Ark (( temporarily locked ))
Page 1 of 1