The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Broken Star

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 pm

The year was 374A.U. Humanity thought it would last. They thought that we would never fall from the top of the food chain. Heh. How wrong they were. We had been searching for others. Hoping to learn from them. Well.....we found them. And learned a valuable lesson. Don't fuck around with an alien race that can wipe out an entire planet. We pressed too hard. They grew angry at us and decided that we would be a threat to every other alien race if we obtained their power. Humanity did what it always did when it didn't get it's way. It tried to take it by force. And was nearly destroyed. Thirty years later and we're still fighting to reclaim what we lost. We've lost count of the planets,colonies,and lives lost in this war. But we haven't given up. For we are about to revel our latest weapon. Twenty years of labor have come to this. By using both our own knowlege of the human genetic code and scavenged alien technology. We have created and highly advanced race of super soldiers. Each one is worth over 500 normal soldiers. They may very well be our last hope of survival. They are currently based in a secret location awaiting orders.

Rules.
1:No godmoding.
2:No controlling another persons character.
3:No killing another person's character.

Character sheets.
Name:
Mech appearance:(Either a description or a pic or both)
Mech's name:
Specialty:

Last edited by josh on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Commander Grant sat at his desk. He had been going over these profiles for months. Trying to determine who was right for the job. He had narrowed it down to a four man squad. Their names were,Nicholas Loki, Talrin, Meyu T'zusanaga, and Jysella Kintares. He picked up his phone and called someone."This is Grant. I've got the men you wanted. I'm sending you the data now. All you gotta do is collec them.....No it shouldn't be too hard.....No. No force should be required. It shouldn't take too much effort to convince them............I believe they are in their barracks. Though i could be wrong. If so then you'll just have to find them." He hung up the phone and sighed."Alright you bastards.....Your move."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Somewhere off-base......

In a darkly lit bar there came the sounds of shouting and fighting, all of a sudden a body comes flying out the single window and was bleeding in several places.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME YOU DIRTY PERV!!!!......"

A Gruff hand lands on the Speaker's right shoulder and growls..."Looks like ya need ta learn some manners there Girly..."

"LIKE HELL!!!!....You Messed with the wrong....Girly...Bucko!!" Jysella slams her foot into the ruffian's groin sending him into a howl of Pain, Next an Elbow to the Pained Man's throat took him down for good.

Sirens Blared and a Squad of the Local Sector Police come barreling into the Dive sending waves of stun blasts into anything that moved.

Last edited by Raz on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Tal let out a sigh. It had been weeks since his last mission. He had been working on his mech for the past three days. What the hell is up those guys? Couldn't they find me anything? He screamed." WHAT'S TAKING THOSE SHRIVLED UP ASSHOLES SO LONG??!! I wanna go do something." Tal wondered if this had anything to do with the problems that happened on last mission. It was a complete accident but he was still yelled at for it " If i don't get something soon. I'LL MARCH DOWN THERE AND RAM MY BOOT SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES THAT THEY'LL TASTE THE DOG SHIT STUCK ON THE BOTTOM OF IT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Jysella walked into the Mechbay looking rather.....scrappy for a lack of a better term....and eyed the young man with the dog shit on his boot.

"Hey!.....Dog Boy, you wouldn't happen to know where a girl could find a bite to eat would ya?, knocking the blocks off of those LSP punks is enough to make a gal hungry."
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Tal looked up" WHO CALLED ME DOG BOY??"He looked over and saw Jysella." Oh it's you. Vending machines' right over there." He looked up at his mech that was in a sitting position and sighed." Damn it. This things a wreck." He let out a laugh." Your just like your pilot aren't you? More trouble than your worth."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 pm

"Thanks.....maybe you should start thinking about trading it in for a newer Mech?, Hell that thing has to be 15 years old....at least."

Jysella walks over to the vending machine and promptly kicks it....hard. The vending machine drops several bags of foodstuff into the dropslot. She then walks back over to Tal and his mecha.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Tal scowled at jysella.'"Like your one to talk. Your an antique yourself. I'm surprised they haven't scrapped you already. Besides."He lookes up at it and smiles."It's grown kinda attached to me. No matter what i do i can't get rid of it. That and it gets the job done."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Nich wakes up and yawns, then glances around trying to remember where he is. He smiles as he remembers he drifted off while checking Valiance's controls. He oppens the cock pit's hatch and climbs out onto Valiance's shoulder. once out he glances around and sees Jysella and Tal.
"morning you two"
he says still a bit sleepy
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 am

Meyu appered from behind the 613's neck with an odd looking tool in her hand and grece on her face and hands.. she climbed onto the 613's shoulder and lokked down cooly at the others.. she looked up to the face of her mech... the powerd down 613 was hunched over slightly as it sat on the ground... meyu sighed 'this must be the new team hey 613?' she stood up and surveyd the surroundings then swung into the cocpit... 'now if i caan just fix up these gliches in the new OS youll run just like new 613' she mumbled from inside
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:51 am

"Oh...If you think I should be scraped, why don't you do something about it and have a sparring match with me Mecha to Mecha......pup."

Jysella looked at Tal with hardened fire in her eyes and pointedly ignored the others in the Mechbay.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:00 am

Tal chuckled."And why would i wanna waste my time on an antique like you? I've got better things to do."He looked over at Nich and grined"Morning gramps. You want me to bring your walker to you or would you rather sit there and think about the good o'l days?" He laughed and climbed into his mech and started working on it.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 am

"Gramps? excuse me."
Nich growls then climbs back into Valiance. he hits a couple switch's and Valiance's multiple rocket launcher loads up and aims at Tal and his mech.
"You wanna run that by me again?"
he says hitting another switch, which opens up the rocker laucher hatchs. Nine missiles where now aimed Tal's mech
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:24 am

Tal laughed and clasped his handss behind his head."Take it easy gramps your gonna give your self a heartattack. And besides you know as well as i do that if you fire those missles your head'll be on the chopping block in no time. You have any idea how expensive me and this thing were? The higher ups would be pretty pissed once they found out that all that money was flushed down the crapper just because you couldn't handle a joke."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 am

Nich sighs, hitting a couple buttons, deactivating the MRL.
"Fine."
he says then grins. he grabs the controls then moves Valiance forward. he hits a switch which activates the plasma blade on its arm to activate. As Valiance moves forward it brings its arm up and slashes through the chest piece of Tal's Mech, not deep enough to damage but enough to leave an ugly scar.
"And whats that about your mecha been expensive? I've seem better for cheaper in the junk yard!"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 am

"I say we team up and take down the Puppy........surely you wouldn't be wasting your time if there were Two of us now would you.....or are you too scared to take on a couple of Relics like us?"

Jysella looks first at Nich then back at Tal and mimiced the clasping of hands behind the head.

Last edited by Raz on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 am

Tal looks down at the scratch and sighes."Great." He sits back."Now i gotta order another chest piece. Perfect. Oh well. Might as well just upgrade the whole damn thing anyways. It couldn't hurt." He climbed down of of his mech and sighed." Wouldn't hurt to order more parts either. That arm's getting a little rusty anyways." He looked over at jysella and laughed." You don't listen very well do you? Besides. I'm not allowed to fight you guys. The commanders orders."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am

the 613's cloak activates and a whoop can be herd from inside it as it diddappears 'YES!... ' the cloke deactivates and the mech becomes visible again meyu jumps out of the cokpit with a rare grinn on her face 'just goes to show you what these idiots who made the OS knew...' mayu's ears twitched and saw the others getting riled up for a fight... 'ooh... this might get interesting....' meyu took a seat on the 613's shoulder... she herd Tal's comment and sighd 'damn... and here i was getting excited.. she jumped down from her mech and landed infront of jysella
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:47 am

Nich rolls his eyes then moves Valiance back to his spot and powers down. He moves out of the cockpit and slides down Valiance's arm, not noticing as a jaggered sheet of metal slices into his arm on the way down. Once on the ground he leans against his mech's leg.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:53 am

"oh....hello there, anyway there's a difference between Fighting and Sparring...Puppy, but if Commander Grant says No.....who am I to complain."

Jysella looks at Meyu and hands her a bag of Foodstuff from the vending machine.

"Here ya go, Kiddo......you look hungry from all that work on your Mecha."
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:59 am

Tal groaned." Warren's gonna be so pissed...Or happy. I never can tell with that guy. He wont like the price tag but he'll like the shopping." He looked over at mayu and grinned."Well hello there! Finally someone who doesn't belong in the scrap heap. I'd prefer more than one SGS here. But at least the one they sent's pretty cute."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

meyu snatches the bag ' uh.. thanx... and dont call me kiddo!, besides you wouldent want to get me angry.... or forest leopard for that matter... ' she ripps the to off and snacks on the contence of the bag and gives a momentary glance at the 613... ' anyway.. those idiots in sector 9 had no clue on what they ware doing... heh.. i bet they diddnt even overlook her capabilities.. just wrote a standerd OS to' meyu rose fingers ' save time and money' meyu lened against her mech 'waste of time if you ask me... '
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Nich presses a panel on Valiance's leg and a secret compartment slides out. he reaches in, grabs a handgun, a modified automatic Beretta 92. he unloads the ammo clip, leaving it in the compartment and start to walk oof to the training rooms. he pauses and glances back
"anyone up for sparring?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 pm

meyu chucks the empty bag into the bin behind her... and walks after Nich 'i might...' she stoppes and trotts up to the 613 and scales it like a jumgle jym and leans into the cocpit.. the emerges holding a katana and swings back down... she feels the edge.. ' damn.. blunt.. ah well itll suit this purpous.. ' she mumbled to herself ' i have to keep this thing sharper... although its not my primary wepon...' she stopped and threw the katana over her shoulder ' on secon thaughts... ill just go in claws first hows that?' she continued after Nich
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Will chuckled."Carefull i think it might bite. Hehe i like that."He turned and smiled at Meyu."Guess i had better keep from pissing you off then eh?." He walked away and pulled out his phone."He turned back."Does anyone need any parts for there mechs? Cause i'll be ordering parts for mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Star
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next