The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Mutant Sanctuary

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Joel
    Joel

Male
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
    Name: Nich Loki
    Race: Human
    Class: Gun Cleric

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:48 am

Mutants.
    The name for the people among us with 'special' abilities. The Government believe that the 'mutants' are too dangerous to be allowed to walk the streets like normal people, so the Goverment have out lawed Mutants and are hunting them down. When they are caught they are sent to special prisons designed to block the abilities. Due to the resistance the mutants are giving them, The Government have set up a special task force called the Mutant Response Division, The MRD. The MRD are specialiesed in the hunting and capture of mutants. And They have been most successful in capturing hundred of the world's population of mutants.
    But there is hope for the mutants. A Group has formed which helps mutants, giving them sanctuary and safety from the MRD. This group is known as Mutant Sanctuary.

The MRD are trying hard to take down the Mutant Sanctuary. The Mutant Sanctuary have put together a task force of its own to combat the MRD. This mutant task force is know as The Mutant Elites.
    Mutant; Jonathon West, aka PowerHouse, has been selected to be the Leader of The Mutant Elites.

This is a modern/super hero RP, based on X-men.
    The Role play is set in Los Angeles.

Rules
    1) no god mod/ over powering
    2) no killing over people's characters
    3) no controlling over people's characters

Sign-up Thread

Last edited by Joel on Wed May 27, 2009 9:15 am; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Joel
    Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:56 am

Standing high in the Franklin Canyon, near Beverly Hills, A large Private Luxury Resort Hotel was located. It was 20 stories high and was made from white rock. Around the hotel were luxury swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball courts and much more facilities.
    The guests who stayed there were very select. at a first glance, they all looked normal... but if you took a closer look you might see some... abnormalities about the Guests. Maybe one has a tail... or one's skin looks like its made from metal... or one's using his mind to levitate a chair.
    This was not a normal luxury hotel... this was the base of Operations of the organisation known as The Mutant Sanctuary.

Jonathon West, also known as PowerHouse walked through the Hotel's main gate and glanced around. He had just returned from a weekend away in Los Angeles. He wore a normal clothing, denim jeans, t-shirt and jacket. He had been enjoying his short holiday but was glad to be home. To much time spent around normal humans could lead to mishaps.
    He walked up to the front desk and smiled at the receptionist, who was a telepath.
    "can i get the key for room 333 please?"
    he asked then waited for a second while the Receptionist located his key
    "Thank you"
    he said then headed for the elevator.
    Back to top Go down
    Raz
    Founder
    Founder
    Raz

Male

Character Bio List
    Name: Razdin Shay
    Class: Mystic Blade

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:46 am

In room 333 Spectre was lounging on the suites main room couch reading a book.....and bored outta his mind as he was currently on the Inactive Duty Roster until his roommate Powerhouse got back from holiday. Wearing anything else other than his uniform made him feel out of place, nonetheless he was wearing only some tan cargo shorts and a white tanktop.

" Damn......I wish West would get back from that trip of his already, otherwise I might end up going on a rampage just so I'm no longer bored outta my mind. "
    Back to top Go down
    https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
    Joel
    Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:33 am

The elevator reached his floor and Jonathon stepped out and glanced around
    "Ahh... home sweet home"
    he said then started to walk towards his suite that he shared with a fellow mutant. As he walked he remembered how he had got the message to get back to the hotel ASAP. he was slightly worried about it. Maybe he was in trouble for the energy consumption his suite makes, due to Jonathon using the electricity to recharge his energy reserves. He reached room 333 and opened the door. he smiled at Spectre when he saw him reading a book.
    "Hey, Trey. did you miss me?"
    Back to top Go down
    Raz
    Founder
    Founder
    Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:00 am

Trey looked up from his book at West and scowled.

" oh....I don't know, I've been on the Inactive list ever since you took your little holiday.....what do you think? "
    Back to top Go down
    Joel
    Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:13 am

Jonathon chuckled then walked over to his bedroom, dumped his back pack on it then walked back into the main room of the suite and collapsed in a armchair.
    "Whew, i'm exhausted. My energy reserves are so low..."
    he said then smiled hopefully at Trey.
    Back to top Go down
    Raz
    Founder
    Founder
    Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:49 am

Trey smirked at West then blasted him with electricity sending him flying across the room.

" I swear.....sometimes you treat me like I'm nothing more than your personal walking battery re-charger. "
    Back to top Go down
    Joel
    Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:56 am

Jonathon hit the oppsit wall, bounced off and fell to the floor, where his body spasmed for a few seconds before it absorbed the energy
    "Ow"
    he said then got to his feet. a few tendrils of smoke drifted from him
    "A bit over charged there. but tasty anyway"
    he said then moved back to his chair. As a second thought, he reached up and smoothed his hair back down
    Back to top Go down
    josh
    josh

Male

Character Bio List
    Name: Will
    Race: Complicated
    Class: Pilot

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Fenix walked throughout the sanctuary with a bored look on his face. He let out a growl."Damn it. There's never anything to do around here."He stopped by the room marked 333 and chuckled."Poor guy. Guess he wasn't bad ass enough for 666 heheh."He poked his head in and looked around."Yoo hoo. Oh mister zappy! Where are you?"
    Back to top Go down
    Stewie,the Janitor
    Admin
    Admin
    Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List
    Name: Sigma
    Race: Holy entity
    Class: Demi-god

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Pyro was walking down the hallway,when he saw Fenix poking his nose somewhere.He stopped at room 333 where he was.As he passed room 333 where he was,Pyro stopped for a moment.

Hey Fenix,how's it going?
    Back to top Go down
    Da Mew
    Da Mew

Female
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
    Name: Maya
    Race: cat beast
    Class: blade dancer

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Fate opened her gold eyes and stared at the celing from her bed, she let out a deep sigh and found the moon tatoo on her shoulder felt as if it was burning... it had been doing that for some time now for what reson she was not sure why. she strolled over to her desk and armed herself as she did everyday, some made complaints about it because it looked as if she was always going to start a fight. she picked up a small smoothe pebble and grinned and walked out of her room which happned to be just down the hall from 333. she saw the crowd out of the door and let out a sigh "looks as if sparkys back" she used telekenesis to lift the stone and she let it fly. it zoomed along until it hit Fenix on the arm... fates usual greeting.
    Back to top Go down
    josh
    josh

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Fenix looked back at Pyro."Oh hey Pyro. It's going okay. I think...... I'll tell you when there are more pages in this thing."He felt a pebble hit him in the arm and looked down the hall. He saw Fate and chuckled."Using me for target practise or something? Sheesh You always throwing something at me it seems. Heh. I just hope it stays pebbles and doesn't become rocks.... Or boulders."
    Back to top Go down
    Da Mew
    Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Fate shrugged and gave off a grin "unfortunately pebbles are all i can lift... well... small stones too, but i cant find a nice smoothe one anywhere here" she strided and stood amongst the group "hello pyro..." she peaked into the room "welcome back Sparky. and hey Trey" Fate brushed her hand against her tatoo and it stopped burning to a degree. she looked down at it and found it was emitting a very slight glow "well.... that cant be good" she said to herself. "OH! before i forget... Fenix.. ahem your going to see your arse by falling down the stairs... when im not sure" she let out a small chuckle and shrugged "pity i only see bad things... ah well."
    Back to top Go down
    Raz
    Founder
    Founder
    Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:36 am

Trey turned to look at Fenix as he popped his head into room 333 and scowled at him.

" Hey!.....who you calling Zappy, One Arm! "

Trey rolled off of the couch and walked to the door and smiling at those gathered at his suites door he nodded friendly greetings to those assembled.

" Hey everybody....having a nice day? you are?....that's good to hear, well bye then! "

Trey shuts the door in their faces and the sound of the lock being engaged can be heard.
    Back to top Go down
    Joel
    Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:40 am

Jonathon laughed as Trey locked the door in their faces
    "Nice one"
    he said and grinned
    Back to top Go down
    Stewie,the Janitor
    Admin
    Admin
    Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List
    Name: Sigma
    Race: Holy entity
    Class: Demi-god

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:25 pm

As the door was shut,Pyro out his "what the...?" look on.(though it's kinda hard to tell with a face like his affraid )

"Well...um...bye to you too....[whisper:] ...Zappy"

He then grinned.

"Well I'll see you guys later,I gotta go practice creating fireballs,cus the chief wasn't exactly cheery when i accidentally launched one in the kitchen...[innocent grin]

Pyro then walk over to the elevator and just barely squeezes in.

[to himself] "I REALLY should ask for bigger elevators,thank goodness in the only one in."

As the elevator reached the lower floor,the doors opened and waiting to get in were about 9-10 people.

"....[sigh]...Perfect...Just perfect...."
    Back to top Go down
    josh
    josh

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Fenix looked down at his arms. and yelled through te door"Uhhhh........ you failed math didn't you? I got two arms. Not one..... Oh well." He quickly walked away only to trip on a rug and fall down the stairs and land in a way that his butt was mearly inches away from his face."..................Ow" He got to his feet and walked away mumbling something about a damn midget.
    Back to top Go down
    Raz
    Founder
    Founder
    Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Trey looks back at West and shrugs.

" eh...I hate the weekends. "

Trey then walks back to the couch and lays down on it again, picking up his book he searched until he found where he left off.

" soooo....how was your trip? "
    Back to top Go down
    Joel
    Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:01 pm

"it was okay"
    West said and shrugged
    "Pretty fun really, but you know how i hate to hide my powers"
    he said then stretched. he grinned slight then levitated himself off his seat and hung in mid air... upside down
    "its good to be home"
    Back to top Go down
    Da Mew
    Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Fate chucled as she rewatched Fenix fall down the stairs "hehehe... that was worth watching for the second time" she looked back at the now locked door "he he he... someones not in a good mood, either that or hates company" she said to herself.
    Fate walked to the door knoked against it and lent against the wall nexto it, she said so the people inside the room could hear "im not going away.... might as well face me now..." she gave of a snikker "i have the pacience of a rock... ill stand here for months if i have to"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Mutant Sanctuary Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mutant Sanctuary   Mutant Sanctuary Empty

Back to top Go down

Mutant Sanctuary
    Page 1 of 1