The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Broken Star

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Joel
Joel

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

Broken Star - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Nich shrugged
"these walls are strong enough to hold out. anyway that was only a weak shot, it was only strong to obliterate the pile of usual flesh it was aimed at"
he said his face still deviod of emotion then turned back to working on the cannon
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:51 pm

meyu poked her head out from behind the 613's neck..her face covered in oil marks 'oooh.. i better ger ready to step in.. it looks as if theres going to be a fight...' she climbed onto the shoulder of the 613 and watched Tal... expecting a remark followed by a fight.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Tal snickers."Big words for a relic. But whatever. I don't have time for you right now. I got more inportant matters to attend to." He walked out the hanger and waved at Meyu."Have fun with the antique."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Meyu looked at tal then looked at Nich.. 'WAIT! DONT LEAVE ME HERE!' she jumped down from the 613 and followed tal.. when they were out of earshot she whispered to tal 'theres just something about him just now thats alittle off' she gave a slight chucle then said 'heh.. mid you.. all first gens are alittle off heheheh'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Nich dropped down from the mech and glanced around then sighed
"Life sucks"
he murmured
"damn the drug is wearing off"
he said as he began to feel lonely
"where the hell is jysella when you need someone mature to talk to"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Tal kept walking and chuckled."We're all a little off. Just some of us are worse than others. But still. If he pulls something like that again there's gonna be hell to pay. I mean it's not like i try to kill them or anything."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:50 pm

meyu stopped then grabbed tal by the collar.. stopping him with a jerk 'i know you think they scrap and all... but.. have you really given them the chance to prove otherwise?... you know tal.. i think Nich actually has lots of potential... i know it was only in Cold sleep that i faught him but still.. hes quite good tal.. maybee we should give them a chance' she gave him a cold glare 'and not just insult them all the time!' she mumbled 'i actually think jysella did the right thing when she punched you out cold'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Nich sighed
"damnit, dose time"
he sigh then touched a panel on Valiance's leg. it slid open and nich pulls a syringe of of Prozium out and injects himself. his features go back to the grim, emotionless expression.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Tal looked down and curled his hand into a fist."Why? Why should i give them a chance when the higher ups have already given them two? They shouldn't be around anymore. They should be at a desk job or something like that. Not out here with us. We're just tools to them. When we get dull they cast us aside and get newer better ones. That's why there's a second generation. Cause they got dull so...... SO WHY THE HELL WERE THEY GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE? We couldn't even screw up once."He seemed to be on the verge of tears." We screwed up and They'd just kill us then and there. So why not them too? Why weren't they thrown away like we were?"He sighed heavily and chuckled" I must sound like a spoiled brat right now."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:22 pm

meyu sighed 'yes you do tal' she sighed again and whispered to herself 'it looks as if i have no other choice to make you give them a second chance' she looked up whipped round pulled on his collar to make him fall to the ground and delivered a blow to stunn even the hardest of heads.... just to make sure she picked him up from the ground and hit him on the side of his neck.. using the pressure point to render him unconcious. she dropped him to the floor. she glared at him for a moment then sighed 'youll thank my for that one day' she said then ran of to the hanger and saw Nich enjecting himself 'so thats it' she said then walked slowly back to the 613, hlancing at nich as she walked by..
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Nich glanced up and looked with his emotionless look at maya as she walked by.
"hello, got any insults planned for me?"
he said, pulling the syring out of his arm then deposits it back in the compartment.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm

meyu stopped and glanced at Nich.. 'no i dont.... and ive made sure.. that from now on.. tal dosn't either' she said then ran up to the 613 and climbed into the comefort of her cocpit... she was already regretting beating tal up the way she did 'i had to....' she said and she brung her knees up to her chest and put her head on her knees.. never before had she actually regretted beating someone up.. but fore some starngr reason she did now 'get ahold of yourself!.. you did what was best' she said then just sat there for ahwile
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:03 am

It was at this point that Jysella stormed into the hanger covering the distance to Nich fairly quickly and threw a round house punch at Nich then spun and tapped the panel opening the compartment panel and grabbed all the syringes and viles of prozium and threw them onto the hanger floor then stomped their contents into oblivion.

"LIKE HELL.......ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME TO DEAL WITH TAL ON MY OWN BY TAKING THIS COP-OUT SHIT!!!"

Jysella then spins back to Nich then slaps him hard across his cheek.

"Oh....and you can forget the stash you had in your quarters.....I took care of that too!"

Last edited by Raz on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 am

Nich placed his has hand against his cheek were he had been slapped, slightly stunned then glanced up at Jysella then hung his head, not looking at her
"S-sorry Ellie"
he murmured guility
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 pm

"Damn Right.....you should be sorry!!!"

Jysella glares at Nich then moves before he can react, her hand streaked towards Nich her palm open for another slap to the face but changed its trajectory at the last instant slipping her hand past his head and bringing his head down to hers whereupon she kissed him full on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Nich eyes widen in surprise and blushed lightly. still in shock he kissed her back. Her kiss seemed to knock his recent dose of prozium completely out of his system.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Jysella's other hand moved up to cup Nich's face in her hand as she continued to kiss him until the need for air forced her to break the kiss, as she broke the kiss she looked softly into Nich's eyes but her eyes hardened a bit as she looked at him.

"Nichie......Tal's a jerk no two ways about it, but by taking that drug your only letting him beat you and proving him correct in his belief that we're not worthy of his respect.......which just isn't true."

Last edited by Raz on Wed May 27, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Nich nodded
"Yes, your right Ellie. i'm sorry"
he said then smiled softly at her
"i promise not to ever use the drug again"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Jysella leaned into Nich's chest and started to speak, her words coming out slightly muffled.

"Good......as long as we understand each other."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Meyu climbed out of the cocpit just in time to see Nich and jysella locking lipps.. she rolled her eyes then slid down and heard the convorsation. she walked up to nich and jysella and put her hands on her hipps 'well you two dont have to worry about tal... well atlest for another hour... he.. uuuh.. passed out in the hallway' she mumbled 'yea.. thats it!'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Nich gently wrapped his arms around Jysella, holding her close. he smiled softly then glanced at meyu
"uh, huh. and how did he pass out?"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:59 pm

"With help.....most likely, oh I almost forgot......I heard a couple of tech's talking about a new member having been added to the squad."

Jysella then turned around in Nich's arms to better see Meyu.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Meyu looked down.. her fringe covering her eyes 'well yes with a slight bit of help.. i followed him into the hall and took him out for ahwile... i am sorry the way he has been treating you two... odd to come from the mouth of a second gen. i know. but i figured its best time we start to get along.' she said.. but in her mond still regretting what she did. she started to walk into the hallway 'im going to just.. make sure hes ok.'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Nich stared after Meyu, shocked by what she said
"Err... Thank you, Meyu"
he said then smiled
"shes different then most 2G... isn't she? and i mean that in a good way"
he whispered softly to jysella
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Meyu walked for ahwile and found Tal still on the floor she lett of a sigh 'man.. whats the comander going to say when he hears abot this..' she said then lifted Tal to her shoulder and carried him to his quarters

she put him on his bed so it diddnt look out of place... exept for the brusing on his neck.. she mumbled a slight 'sorry Tal.. ' under her breath and walked back into the Mechbay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Star
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next