The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Broken Star

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Joel
Joel

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

Broken Star - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Nich rolled his eyes slightly
"If tal doesn't shut his mouth while we are in the middle of a mecha fight with the aliens i swear to god there will be some blue on blue, sir."
he stated.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Meyu ate the salad quickly as she was quite hungry.. in the corner of her eye she saw a magazine.. she readed it for a few minuts, sipping her milk every now and then. when her milk was finished she got up and thaught to herself <damn.. Jysella realy hit Tal hard... i wonder... if he's ok?> she shook her head 'and what was that exactly.. like you care!' she diddnt uderstand why she was acting like this.. 'fine.. a quick check then ill go bash a window or something' she walked off and sneaked into the medbay.. took a quick glance at Tal and walked off to find something to destroy.....
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:03 pm

"There'll be blue on blue outta the cockpit if he doesn't keep his mouth shut Sir.......I'll not bruke his dis-respect, I've earned my Captain's bars......second gen or no."

Jysella then notices Nich's hand on her shoulder and blushes slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Nich nodded and gently squeezed Jysella shoulder
"i agree with her, Sir"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Grant looked down at his feet and sighed."I'm not asking you to like him. I'm asking you not to try and kill him in his sleep. And you being a captain doesn't mean jack shit to him. But i'll try to talk to him about it. Doubt it'll do much good though." He turned away and spoke quietly."He's never listened to me since....."

Tal growled as he got off the stretcher." THAT'S IT! I'm gonna kick that bitch's ass!" He pushed on of the medics out of the way and stormed out the meb-bay.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:24 pm

"don't worry... when i kill him he will be awake"
Nich stated then glanced over medbay way. he sighed and drew his gun
"Watched ellie, her comes trouble"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Meyu saw him storming past.. she sighed reached out and grabbed him by his collar 'i hope you not going to do what i think you going to do' she said having a firm grip on his collar 'specific orders from the commander.. we are to get along.. or atleast try t.. i dont like it eather.. bu orders are orders tal!' it didnt look as if she was going to let go anytime soon
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Grant sighed."Here we go."

Tal growled."Why should i try to get along with them? They're nothing but a couple of antiques. They're scrap! That's all they are!" He walked back into the room not careing that he was dragging meyu along with him.

Grant groaned."You all need to calm down. NOW! I won't have you killing each other on my watch. Now Nich put your gun away, Meyu let go of Tal, and Tal. I wanna see you in my office.

Tal snickered and spoke mockingly." Oh no. I'm being sent to your office. Please not your office. Anything but that! "He glared at Grant."Piss off old man." He turned and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:50 pm

"Are you sure i can't shoot him? not even alittle bit?"
Nich asked, looking at Grant
"He is going to get us all killed, sir"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Meyu dug her heels into the ground stopping Tal with a jerk she used that momentum to pull him to the ground 'look.. no mutch how mutch i dispise the first generation... orders ARE orders! i know i sound like a stick record.. but untill you accsept the fact that we are all in the same boat im going to have to get it thrugh to your thick head!' she stepped over tal took one glance at the commander an walked off to vent her frustration on a wall somewhere...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Grant sighed."No he won't. Tal knows better than to bring something like that onto the battlefield. He should keep his mind on the job."

Tal layed on the ground for a moment then growled."I know we're a team. That doesn't mean i have to like it! And it's not like i'll shoot em in their sleep. That be a waste of bullets."He got up and brushed himself off."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Meyu walked into the hall and couldent stop herself.. she punched the wall with her fist and mad the room shudder slightly as she did so.. 'this is so' she punched again 'messed up!' she sighed and took a look at her hand for a second then punched the wall hard enough to crack it.. she stopped and leaned up against the wall her head resting in the dent she had just created... 'i still cant beleve they got me into that pod....' she looked up suddenly 'the ML613!' she did a mad dash towards the hanger and saw it there in the corner sitting in a crouch... 'thank goodness' she sighed and clambered up onto the mech and sat on its shoulder looking out blanckly infront of her..
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:07 pm

"i am really considering getting a transfer to a differnt squad"
Nich said sighing.
"i'm getting something to eat, cold sleeps left me hungry."
he murmured then headed to the mess hall
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Grant chuckled as Nich walked away."Me too Nich. But i doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon."

Tal growled."Whatever." He walked out the door."I'll be....... Somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Meyu closed her eyes for a moment then sighed.. she got up and slid into the 613's cocpit and did a quick checkup over the general statis of the mech as well as the controlls.. she smiled slightly when everything checked out fine... 'well thats a relief..' satisfied she got up out of the cocpit and slid down from the 613 and leaned up against the wall nexto it.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Tal walked into the hanger then sighed."This place is too damn big. I wonder where the M9 is?"He walked around the hanger until he found it. He climbed into the cockpit and sighed."Good to be back here. So did ya miss me boy? Cause i missed you. Heh your the only relic that i can actually stand you know?" He clasped his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Meyu moved away from the wall and took a walk around the hanger.. she had a rare moment of acting silly. she smiled cuped her hands to her lips and yelled 'hello!'.. the sound echoed around the room and she chucked slightly then shook her head then walked on. she came up to the M9 and walked over to the wall nexto it and punched hard... making the Mech shake.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Nich walked out of the mess hall after getting something to eat then walked to his quarters. He walked in then sat on his bed.
"Grr Tals such a pain in the ass."
he growled. he shut his eyes.
"But i know how to deal with him..."
he said then reached under his bed. he pulled a box out from under it. he sighed then opened the box. inside was a syringe filled with amber liquid. he picked it up and pulled the cap off the needle.
"Sorry Jysella."
he murmured under his breath then injected the liquid into his arm. as the liquid took effect a blank and emotionless look spreads over his face. he dropped the empty syringe into the box and stood up. a lable on it reading 'Prozium' was revealed. Still with the emotionless look Nich walked to the mecha bay
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Tal felt the M9 shake as meyu punched the wall. He chuckled."Blowing off a little steam meyu? You do know there are better places to do that than in the hanger right?He leaned over and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:45 pm

meyu looked up 'meh.. i already took out most of it in the corridor.... actually here is the best place... the walls are strongest'
she punched once more then turned around and did a handstand and started to walk around. after ahwile she fell back and lay there.. looking at the roof 'what were they thinking tal? mixing up first gens and second gens like this?' she closed her eyes 'do they want a bloodbath or what?'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Nich silently walked into the mecha bay, his face still devoid of emotion. he walked to The Valiance then climped up onto its shoulder. He glanced at meyu and tal then began to work on it's Long Range Laser Cannon.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Tal chuckled." Need to get you a punching bag or something. It would be better than you destroying the walls."He flipped a switch and the M9 powered up."Have a nice nap?" He looked down at meyu."Who knows? Maybe there weren't enough of us 2Gs so they pulled a few 1Gs out of the trash can."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Nich finished working on the Long Range Laser Cannon and glanced it around.
"now to test it out"
he said then aimed it at Tal.
"fire"
he said then Valiance fired a blast barly missing Tal.
Nich watched the blast.
"The Aim is still off a bit"
he noted then started working on it again
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:57 pm

meyu got up and glared at Nich. she sighed 'and so it begins' she mumbled to herself then walked over to the ML613 and clambered up to the cocpit.. 'damn.. i forgot when last i really rewrote the system...' she sighed and powered the 613 up, activated the console then started typing away... every now and then she popped her head out the cocpit and checked the cloak, the blades or other things on her mech...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Tal looked over and yelled at Nich."ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???!!" He growled."Wait.... Don't answer that. I already know you are." He let out a sigh and hoped out of his mech."Next time you try something like that. Make sure your not in a ship floating out in the middle of space. You really don't wanna blow a hole in the wall and get sucked outta the ship you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Star
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next