The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Broken Star

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

Broken Star - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:50 pm

Tal woke with a start." YOU BITCH!!!" He looked around and realized that he was in his room." Shit. I hope no one saw that." He groaned as he got off his bed. He looked over at a mirror hanging above his dresser and saw the bruise on his neck."Well that's just great. How the hell and i gonna explain this!? AND WHY THE HELL DID SHE DO THAT!!!???"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Jysella replied just as softly to Nich.

"Hmm....I think that one might be coming around a bit. heh....I don't know about you, but I find it hilarious that Tal seems to keep getting his ass kicked by women."

Jysella starts to chuckle at the thought.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Meyu sighed as she walked into the mechbay.. quite quickly she clambered up into her mech and sat down in the cocpit.. she continued fixing up all the little buggs. after what seemed like an hour she decided to give it a rest for the night. she pulled herself out of the cocpit and climbed down the mech..
she walked slowly to her room deep in thaught... she finally got to her quarters she flopped down on her bed for ahwile then closed her eyes and pretended to sleep. after ahwile she rolled to her side and truly slept.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:09 pm

"yeah, that must really damage his ego"
Nich chuckled and gently hugged jysella tighter
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Tal layed down on his bed and groaned."Hell of a way to start a two weeks trip. Heh well atleast non of us have killed each other yet."

Grant let out a sigh."This is gonna be a real long trip if this keeps up. Tomorrow's gonna be even more fun."
The major looked up at Grant with a confused ook on his face." What do you mean sir?"
Grant chuckled softly." We're moving into "Ironhide's" territory tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:20 pm

Meyu tossed to her side and started to wave at invisible terrors... she woke up with a jolt then sighed deeply in relief 'just a dream... thank goodness' she swung her leggs off the side of her bed sat up. she yawned and rubbed her eyes... 'thats the reason i hardly sleep... damn dreams' she got up and washed her face got into a new set of clothing and walked down the hallway.. when she passed tal's room she put her ear to it and sighed when she heard him mumble to himself. she took her ear off the door then walked slowly down the hall.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Now unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Meyu looked behind her at Tal's door, she let out a sigh and continued down the hall "damn... i havnt had a REAL brawl for ahwile... hmmn... i guess ill just go and rip or destroy something." she changed her direction to the training room and found a likely candidate... a brand new, tough leather punching bag, "thatll do nicely.... well... as long as i dont do any serious hitts" she put up her dukes and commenced to punch the living daylights out of the punching bag, puffs of smoke eminated from the bag every now and then but it held reasonably well.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Tal sat up and growled. He winced as he rubbed his neck"Damnit. How the hell am i supposed to sleep with this thing throbbing the way it is. Damn medic would ask too many questions."He looked down at the floor and sighed."Oh well. Nothing i can do about it now."He stood up and walked out the door."Hopefully everyone's gone to bed by now."He let out a sigh and started down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Star
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11