The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

The Оrder of the Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Sigma
Race: Holy entity
Class: Demi-god

The Оrder of the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:05 pm

1st - No swearing or otherwise.Let's keep this RP clean,shall we?

2nd - No cheesewhizzing. Cheesewhizzing is another word for god characters.Please no one hit kill blows, or a never get hit "aura".

3rd - No story rushing. By that i mean please be as descriptive as possible.

4th - No controlling another player's character

5th - Death.Yes it is possible.When someone post that you died in some sort of manner,whether by some creature or other player.Death isn't game over.To make it fair,the players will be revived with a special dragon statue.But these statues are one use only and are extremely rare to find.

That's the basic rules.I will update it if necessary.Onward to the background story:

"Once in a world inhabited by humans,was visited by dragons.Both races lived as allies one to another.As time passed the humans came to worship the gods of the dragon's gods.Those gods were elemental dragons.The Humans decided to create a group of warriors to serve these entities as their champions and servants.This group was called - "order of the Dragon",consisting of dragon knights,each serving an elemental dragon and receiving power from it.One day the dragons left the humans for a some unknown reason.It wasn't long before chaos arrived at the empire.A demonic lord called Herax made a full assault on the humans' capital and attacked the castle.Soon the entire empire was left in ruins.Nobody knows why these demons attacked the human,or why the dragons left without reason.In a secret lair under the castle,lies the headquarters of "The Order of the Dragon",just like the city,nothing but smoke,fire and gore.Nobody was left alive.The elemental dragons decided to create a new "Order of the Dragon".All they needed was someone to become a dragon knight..."

...That's where we come in...

..."In a place,darker that the mind could imagine,with a floor of only fog...This place was an alternate dimension that was used to test the dragon knights.Each test was unique,just as every element is unique."

That's the story. The starting players will begin their journey here. They will each be tested for their power, They will also be isolated from each other. They will meet when the tests are over. Players that join further in the story will think up their own story. As for the players themselves - there will be 8 basic elements to choose from: Fire,Frost,Lightning,Earth,Air,Light,Shadow and Water. You can also make up your own elements,but don't make them too silly. There IS an alternative way. There are legends of a sort of Dragon knight that served no dragon, but was a Hybrid, He/She held little of every one of the 8 elements, but masters none of them, unlike the others. Hybrid dragon knights have a spell that makes them master to a full 100% every element making them extremely powerful. The effect lasts 10 minutes and has a dire penalty. It completely exhausts the knight's full power, making him/her unable to cast any form of magic for 2 days. ALSO there cannot be more that 2 people of the same element. Sorry but we can't have the whole order on one element. (what will the other elemental dragons think Sad )
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Narrator:

Darkness....a shadow so black and deep a person could barely see their hand if it was held an inch from their face, for this was a realm of Dragon magic, used to train and test those who were to become Knights of the Order of the Dragon.

Within this realm of absolute black a single prone figure lay at it's center. This figure was many yet one, it was a humanoid creature with scales as black as night and as red as a raging inferno and had a wingspan big enough to shadow a house, it was a woman of unknown origins yet of the sun, and it was a man of the immortal race that were fair of face and had the strength of gods in their limbs, the figure was all of these yet none of them.

In the center of this bleak realm upon which this figure rested a glyph began to glow and a voice whispered in the figures ear.

" Wake Up.....it is time, your destiny awaits you Knight. "
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Wha?...Who said that?Where...who are you?!

Zeal drew his claymore.Although he couldn't see anything,he was ready for a fight.Out of suspicion that there might be someone with him in the dark,Zeal took a deep breath a drew a long flame.Unfortunately no light was seen from the fire.

Damn...well that was worth a shot
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:58 am

with a groan, the elf Elidor Velai sat up and glanced around
"Darkness...emptyness... void "
he murmured to himself, still glancing around, hoping to see anything
"How did i get here?"
he asked himself. he patted his back for a second before locating his flamberge. With the Flamberge's aid, Elidor pushed himself onto his feet, groaning slightly as his stiff muscles protested
"Okay... so i'm in the middle of a black empyty void.... and it cold. perfect way to start a day."
he murmured sarcastically to himself then sighed
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:51 pm

The Voice:

@Zeal: " Who I am isn't important, what is important is the task that now lays before you.....You must pass this test for you've been chosen to become a Dragon Knight. Enjoy the Lava. "

Laughter can be heard by Zeal as the voice fades, then it is gone.

@Elidor: " Yes it Is a rather nice way to start your destiny off isn't elf?........You have been chosen to become a Dragon Knight immortal one, pass this test to make it so. Ooooh so chilly. "

Laughter can be heard by Elidor as the voice fades, then it is gone.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Lava?!

Zeal gasped as he found himself in a rocky space.There rumbling noises .In the total darkness all he could see is a small lava crack on the far surface of the wall

Oh boy,i hope it doesn't start to leak!

The crack started to fill up with more lave (Zeal: 'me and my BIG mouth').Small chunks of magma were starting to come out.Some even "blow" their way out of the crack.As one was heading towards Zeal he lifted his arm and the next thing he knew - the chunk of hot magma had turned to ash.His palm also held a moderate flame.Zeal started to shake his hand wildly.

Put it out!!!!Put it out!!!!!!Put...it out?Wait a second,it doesn't hurt.Hmmmm...i wonder if...

With a confused look,Zeal once again lifted his hand and pointed it at the lava that was coming out of the crack.And right before his eyes the light coming from it vanished (do it losing its temperature).The darkness had yet again consumed the surroundings....A small red "smoke cloud" could be seen.As it reached the half dragon's palm,an even bigger flame was created.Zeal grinned slightly....
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Elidor shivered and growled
"Oh great. I'm stuck in a dark empty cold Void and someones decided to TOY with me"
he murmured angrily. he drew one of his throwing daggers and began to throw it up into the air then catch it as it came back down repetitivly, a habit he did when he was annoyed.
"A Dragon Knight? me?"
he said then laughed
"Do you know who i am?! I'm Elidor Velai The Silent Hand, That's who! Infamous Thief, Assassin, Spy and Scout!"
he said, his laughing had died down to mere chuckling.
"How does that count as even remotely 'Knightly'?"
he asked then sighed
"I'm going to strangle whoever was talking to me"
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Zeal had found out his power - the element of fire.

"This is going to be fun!"

The halfling tried the same "thing" again,but this time with a larger amount of flames.As he charged up the fire,he put his hands together like he was making a snowball,or a fireball in this case.Zeal then drew his arms back,and quickly forward,opening his palms.

"Hadoken!!"

A sphere of fire drew out a propelled at the crack of lava.In a small explosion the crack became a hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Topic is Locked temporarily until we get more members.Sign up Topic is still open for those wishing to join

https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com/official-rp-basic-info-sign-up-s-f5/order-of-the-dragon-info-sign-up-t63.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Оrder of the Dragon   The Оrder of the Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Оrder of the Dragon
Page 1 of 1