The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

The era of the dragon...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

The era of the dragon... Empty
PostSubject: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:03 am

The Era of the Dragon...

The year is 14005, it has been Five thousand years since the dissapearance of justice and law... the relm is in constant danger of being overrun and destroid... its last hope is if noble heroes step forward and claim their places in ni'hmarras future...

the capital of ni'hmarra in the land of may'beth is the only place in the relm where there is enough rebelion against ju'deths army and prepostorus rule, to even hope of finding the eventual force that will be Ju'deths downfall...

apon a stone dragon on the roof of the high councill Maya waited for the session to commence... <this councill> Maya thaught <will be the one in witch i will find my heroes...... too many have been unsucsessful or interupted... i can feel it in the wind... ju'deth... your time is at an end!> Maya watched the sun set a moment longer... then glided of the back of the dragon and strided towards the gold doors of the high councill...

Character picture:The era of the dragon... 538ca5bc75[/img]

Name:Maya
Species:cat beast
skills: sabotage.... speed... and infultration
Wepons: her claws and destructive magic
Optional extras: Maya is the rightfull eir to the throne
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:26 pm

((hmmm. not sure how to start this so i'll just post my char for now okay?))

Name:Virgil
Species: half demon
skills: close combat,other hidden skills
Weapons: pretty much anything.
Optional extras:

Last edited by josh on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:26 pm

The era of the dragon... Newpicture2

Name:Nicholas 'Nich' Loki
Age: looks 19 but is way older due to demonic blood line
Species: Human with demonic heritage.
skills: Dark magic, but used for good. Hand-to-hand and weapon combat.
Wepons: A broadsword, crossbow and dark magic.
Optional extras:
Nich comes from a line of humans with demonic blood. All of which fight for evil... apart from Nich. he has forgone the evil ways of his ancestors, to help the forces of good.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:40 pm

maya stopps as the wind changes direction... she sniffs the air.... "hmmmm... demons?... no.. cant be its not strong enough" she opens the heavy doors of the high councill and walks in she sighs.." to think this was a thriving polished castle... with whight banners... now turned into a desolate broken down hall... the only suitible place in the city for this meeting.... the banners long cince turned to a blood red..." sniffs "and the smell of death still hangs here..." maya sighs and chooses a comforting crook in a large tree that had grown there over the centuries..... she blended right into its entangeling branches...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Virgil let out a sigh. He had been wandering around for days. Both tired and hungry he laid down on the ground and groaned."This is starting to piss me off. That crazy old man needs to learn how to give directions."He rolled over on his back."Oh well. I guess it could be worse." He closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Nich glances around the area then looks at the broken castle and sighs
"damn. still far off"
he murmurs then starts jogging toward it at a steady pace, hoping to get there soon.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:13 pm

maya gets out from the crook of the branch and walks out striding long stepps out to the failing day... "maybee they are lost...... or maybee hope is lost..." maya walks out and suddenly has an idea... <thats it!> she thaught <why havent i thaught about it before!!!... the becon!!> she lifted her head to the dragon she sat apon erlyer...

quickly she clamberd up higher and higher till she reached her perch.... she grabbed the stone dragons neck so as not to fall off.. and summoned a blue flame to her hand and placed it in the dragons mouth... instantly the dragon spewed out blue fire... that could be seen for miles...

maya climbed back down and waited on the marble stepps outside the high councill
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Nich glances up at the blue flame.
"well someones there already."
he murmurs to himself then begins to run faster
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Virgil looked up and saw the blue flame."Well that's something you don't see everyday."He jumped to his feet."I wonder what's over there? Heh. Only one way to find out!" He takes off running toward where the blue light is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 pm

maya lets of a large sigh... and turns her face to the setting sun... and the rising moons 'moonrise' she whisperd ..... her ears pricked up again... 'theres that smell again... only its stronger this time...' she stood up from the stepps and slowly walked to the terrace... and saw to her surprise someone below running towards the castle... she was so surprised she was rooted to the spot trying to decipher wether what she was seeing was real or not... she lifted her hand unshurly at first then threw it into the air trying to catch Nich's attention... 'over here!!' she shouted...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Nich hears Maya's shout glances around as he runs and sees her trying to get his attention. he glances around againt then runs over to her
"Errr hello, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Virgil keeps running until he sees the castle."A castle? Oh now i really am lost. THAT OLD MAN DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A CASTLE!!!!!"He sighs. "Oh well. It's getting dark anyways. Might as well see what's up." He starts running toward the castle.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 pm

'come' maya jeaturess into the hall.. once inside, 'you smell ilke a demon... yet you do not....what are you?' maya shakes her head... 'does not matter.. are you here to join me?'... to save this relm? or are you here to try and kill me?..' sniffs the air again and her tail twiches... Theres more of you!' she whips round and sprints in the direction of Virgil..
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 pm

"i'm human, but i have demonic blood and heritage."
he says softly.
"and i'm here to join you, not kill you"
he says then follows her quickly towards Virgil
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:11 pm

As Virgil ran towards the castle he saw two people running towards him. I wonder who those two are? He slowed down as they got closer."Hey there! I didn't expect to find anyone this far out."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Maya stopped... 'are you here to join also? i am surprised ' maya gestured a smile 'finaly the time has come to save this relm!...i have waited too long... folow me back to the hall... there we shall discuss our plans of action... and maybee arange for some food and drink... for i am sure you have traveld far....' maya whispered to herself 'otherwise i would of smelt you two long ago...'...

at the hall> there was a table in the centre that wasnt there before... 'sit.. and eat.. then we shall discuss my plan...' maya sat down and looked at Virgil 'you are demon too arent you?'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Nich looks at Virgil and narrows his eyes.
"Hes a demon, alright. but what kind?"
he asks and sighs
"sorry, i don't really trust our kind. my family is evil to the core and i'm trying to put that behind me"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Virgil looked at Maya with a confused look on his face."Well uhhh first of all. I'm not too sure what i'm joining here. I'm just out here looking for treasure. Atleast i would be if i had been given better directions. And secondly. WHAT DOES ME BEING PART DEMON MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU???!!! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH DEMONS OR SOMETHING??!!! THAT'S DISCRIMINATION!!!!!! SO WHAT IF I AM?? I'M PROUD OF IT YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!????? PROUD OF IT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:26 am

maya looks at Virgil 'be you both demon or not.. it does not matter.. all that does matter is that you help me take on ju'deth's army and help me overthrow him... once justice is restored both of you will reap the rewards..... even along the way... the people of ni'hmarra will chant your names...' maya sighs 'it will not be easy.. but..... once i am instated as ruler i shall give those who faught by my side anything they wish... wether it be tresure... rule over a land, or just the plesure of taring apart ju'deths army... it shall be yours...' maya walked off to her tree and lent against it closing her eyes.. 'and please i want no remark of my age...'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Virgil looked confused."Huh? What are you talking about? I didn't come here to fight. Although.....If i were to help i would be rewarded. ALRIGHT!! COUNT ME IN! Hehehe it's gotta be easier than taking directions from some blind old man." Virgil looked at Maya for a moment."What about your age?"
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Nich looks at Virgil, sighs and shakes his head and turns to maya.
"I'm not here for treasure or rewards. I'm here to prove a point, for my own personnel task."
he says then rolls his eyes
"i think shes refering to how young she is, half-demon. But i don't find that an issue."
he says, shrugging then leans agaist a tree.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 am

Maya gets up walks over to the table and takes a seat.... 'all that matters to me is that i have my heroes...' she smiled faintly 'although i am greatfull for you being here, i do need atleast three heroes...... well this isnt a problem.... i have hired help from the nearby guild... i have not met him in person however, but i have herd from my spy that monotors him that unfortunatley... while he IS powerfull he is also obnoxious, and hard headded.... his name is Draco, he as i also found out is a half-breed human with dragon fetures.. he uses them well... i expect him to be arriving soon' maya pulled out a crumpled piece of paper.. 'this ts the letter he sent me, telling me that he will come an hour after sunset' maya looked out the window' whitch happens to be now...'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Nich sighs
"uh oh, i don't get on well with obnoxious and hard headded people"
he murmurs then shrugs
"well i'd better get use to it."
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Virgil shrugs."Meh. What's one more person? I'm sure we're going to need all the help we can get."He chuckles and mutters under his breath."And the more people that are with us. The better the chance of us finding treasure. Of course i'll have ta split it with them but that won't be a problem. As long as people know that I found it hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:24 pm

maya lets of a sigh, and rubbs her eyes 'we do need all we can get... ive seen his army first hand, its nothing to be sneesed at...' mayas ears pricked up... just then a shadowy figure flew in with huge dragon like wings and landed at the edge of the room... he etood up and removed his cloak...
he was lithe yet muscular with dragon wings, tail, and sharp fangs, he was wearing what appered to be dark leather armour... (to anyone that plays oblivion.. it looks like the dark brotherhood armour)

Draco 'well it appers the little session has already begun...' looks at maya in the corner of his eye 'huh... i expected more from our leader... i expected you too be.... older' he said bending down to maya ' i expect the only reson you have me here is to save your hide if something goes wrong hmmmm?'

Maya getting angry 'HOLD YOUR TOUNG.... or i shall rip it out myself!!'

Draco 'hmmm a bit fisty... dont worry though.. ill joun..' draco laughs mockingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... Empty

Back to top Go down

The era of the dragon...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next