The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Dragon Blood

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joel
Joel

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Dragons, elves, dwarves, humans and all other races have lived side by side for many years, in perfect harmony.
Each race ruled it's own, no races tried to conquer the others.
Dragons, the highest and most powerful creaters in the world are the guardains, each breed looked after an element and the four God Dragons, the most powerful dragons, controled the most powerful ones, Time, Magic, Life and Death. Each Aspect stay in a deep sleep, where they make sure their aspect runs how it should.
However one of the God Dragons, The Obsidain Dragon of Death, Rau'Kazour, has recently awoke from his deep slumber. it is unknown how, but Rau'kazour has descended into insanity and has announced war on the rest of the Dragons.
Queen Ashtalon, a powerful ruby dragon, and the Queen Dragon has been desperatly trying find out how to restore order to this Mighty Aspect. But an attack by Rau'Kazour's forces, dreaded skeletal dracoliches, is nearing the Royal Tower of the Queen Dragon.

This Rp starts during the attack on The Queen Dragon's Tower. your character may be any race, including a dragon. if you desire to be a dragon you may be any breed apart from a rare dragon.

Breeds of Dragon.
There are different breeds of dragon. each breed has a unique scale type and element. Their scale types look like gemstones or minerals such as bronze and gold.

Ruby: the Dragons of Flame.
Emerald: The Dragons of Nature.
Sapphire: The Dragons of Water.
Azure: The Dragons of Frost.
Turquoise: The Dragons of Wind
Onyx: The Dragons of Darkness.
Diamond: The Dragons of Light.

The Rare Dragon Breeds, The Four God Dragons
There are several rare dragons that each control the four main aspects of the world.

Amethyst: The Dragon of Magic.
Bronze: The Dragon of Time.
Gold: The Dragon of Life.
Obsidian: The Dragon of Death

Rules!
1) No overpowering
2) No taking control of other people's chars
3) No killing another person's character. (unless they give their consent)

Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm

In the Royal Aduicance hall, at the top of the DragonValor tower, Queen Ashtalon, in humaniod form, growled slightly as her fingers tapped impatently on her throne's arm. She turned and glanced at her Consort, Krasaz, also in humaniod form, who had just walked in through the royal chamber's grand oak doors.
"Are the Dracoliches almost here?"
She asked and Krasaz nodded
"Yes, my lady. they are within a miles flight"
Krasaz said then glanced back at the Guard who had accompied him, Davyn Velai, one of the captains of the royal guard.
"Reports show that Dracoliches have humanoid riders... they have the smell of blackguards and necromancers to me"
Davyn said.
Queen Ashtalon sighed tiredly
"Very well then. Captain Velai please go tell the guard to get ready for the battle"
Davyn nodded then bowed gracfully
"Yes, M'lady"
he said then left the room. He walked down a marble staircase a few levels down. The room was a large room, located at the middle of the tower and was open to the outside world at one end. Most of the high ranking royal guard were there.
"Okay listen up brothers, the dracoliches are almost here. Defend this tower with your life. Defend the Queen with your life."
he said then walked to the open side of the room, onto a large balcony . he could see over two dozen shapes on the horizen. he sighed and drew his sword.
"FOR THE QUEEN!"
he yelled
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Kuzuha rubbed her head as she woke up.. trying to remember exactly what had happned for her to land up in this place.. she shook her head.. all she remembered was beeing grabbed from behined and knocked out. Kuzuha sighed and roze to her feet, she walked towards the cell door but found no one guarding it 'humph.. must all be fighting..' she sighed 'anyway.. its a perfect situation for me!' she inspected the doors to find they were only half barrel hinges.. 'ametures' she sighed and used her claws to lift out the pinns and she lifted the door free.. 'with that out of the way.. im oudda here!' she dashed off.. unknowing that the direction she was headding was actually streight into the fight...
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Down in the towers courtyard the Royal Army readied for battle and Captain Az'Roc was screaming at a Private under his command for nearly costing them a cache of ballistae fire powder.

"Idiot!!!........We've got enemy forces on the way...almost on us for Gods sake and you nearly blew our PRIMARY DEFENSE!!!!!......Gah, Get to your post, if we Both survive this battle THEN I'll give your sorry ass your punishment!"
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Davyn glanced at the incoming dracoliches once more then sighed then steped over the side of the balcony. he fell fast then spread his large red scaled wings, he kept his wings when in human form, to slow his fall. he landed lightly on the ground by the tower base. he watched Az'Roc give hell to the Private and smiled
"Az, it might be best not to incourage the rookies to get themselves killed in the battle"
He joked then sighed again
"Everything ready?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Kuzuha found a hidden trapdoor and lifted it.. she saw it leaded outside so she jumped thrugh it, after she had closed it after her she realised that was a mistake 'aaw shit!'' she said as she looked at the hoard of approaching enemy. one was cloaser than she thaught, he was right behind her and waved a claymore at her head, Kuzuha ducked instinctavly and knocked the weapon from his hand... she instantly started to loose herself... she felt like she was slipping into a black void, her bright Emerald green eyes turned to a blood red as she lost all controll over herself.. her other side had awoken from a long slumber.. the Berserker was now unleashed.. she swung at the man with her fist and a sickening crack could be heard as she broke his neck.. she turned to fight anything else that came in her path, just then a small flicker of green flared on one eye.. Kuzuha tried desperately to gain back controll over herself 'i .. aagh. will not' she staggered back sh she wrestled with herself 'KILL!' she screamed and her last hope vanished as she slipped compleately.. the monster within her took its ferm hold and walked steadily forward to kill anything in its path..
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Az'Roc glanced at Davyn and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes....everything is ready. Not for the lack of some privates stupidity however."
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:06 pm

"alright"
Davyn said then closed his eyes, readying for the battle. An private comes out of the tower and walked to Davyn
"Errr Sir... there is a... creature... attacking everyone inside the tower"
Davyn eyes opened and he sighed
"Great. just what we need"
he said then ran in through the tower's gaint grand front doors. He stopped then sniffed the air, finding the invader's scent then headed to where Kuzuha's location
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Kuzuha growled and jabbed her long claws into a soldiers chest.. making him as limp as a ragdoll. she shook him off her now crimson claws and thrashed wildly at anything that came within range.. the blood squirting onto her fur and armour.. a wicked and rabid smile appeared on her face as she ducked from a soldier swinging his sword, she jumped up unto the air and came down on the man and kikked at him with her strong leggs.. thrusting him into a wall.
somewhare deep inside Kuzuha tried to take back her own self.. making her movements jerk as she was about to hit someone.. she missed a few bacause of that but that only made the other side of her angry and it attacked more like an enraged wild beast...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Davyn reached the room which Kuzuha was fighting the guard. he glanced around
"Draw back, brothers, i will deal with it"
he said and the soldiers began to retreat leaving davyn and kuzuha left in the room. he gripped his sword and glared at her
"What is your reason here?! why are you killing my kin?!"
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Sigma
Race: Holy entity
Class: Demi-god

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 am

From the corridor behind Davyn rushed Razor with two of the elite guard by his side.
"Davyn?!I heard there was an attack,i didn't have much time to gather reinforcements.But i see you came first.
Razor turns his attention to the attacker.
"Hey it's that prisoner.Careful,she's quite dangerous."
Razor readies his claws...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:59 am

Davyn sighed and turned around quickly and glanced back at two guardsmen with Razor.
"you two draw back, let me and razor deal with it"
he ordered. he glanced at Razor
"Nice to see your in humaniod form for once"
he said then turned back to face Kuzuha
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:04 pm

The guards salute and back away.Razor glances at Davyn.
"Thanks,your father's apprentice taught me a potion recipe that turns me into a humanoid for a day"
Razor turns to Kuzuha and dispells the magic around his hands and they turn back into claws.
"Alright kitty,either quietly get back in the cell and spare yourself an ass woopin',or me and Davyn are going to discover another way to skin a cat"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Kuzuha grinned and said in a low growl 'what cell?... she destroyed it for me... who knew the other side of me could actualy do something right for a change... because of that.. i am free' she brang her claws out infront of her... blood dripping off.. she rushed at Davyn and swung with shear burte force at his head.. but at the last moment one of her eyes turned intirely green as Kuzuha gained most of her self controll back and forced herself to stopp her hand.. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!' the other half said enraged at Kuzuha's interferance. Kuzuha ignored the outburst and brung her hand to her neck and wrestled herself to the ground. every time the other side tried to lash out Kuzuha would frantically grabbed herself and stopped the outburst her eye flickering madly as a war for controll was faught inside herself.. she managed to look at Davyn for a split second and whispered weakly 'help me' Kuzuha had had enough of her other side and threw herself into the wall making it shudder with the force...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Davyn narrowed his eyes slightly then glanced at Razor
"do not use lethal force. stop her from attacking me for a second"
he commanded. He pulled out a small circlular disk like object from a pouch on his belt. he murmured something then aimed it at Kuzuha, the disk began to glow and runes appeared on the floor around her
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 pm

"No problem"
Razor lifted his hand and it started to emit a slight green glow,it was aimed at Kuzuha.He chanted some quick magic words.A quick greenish bolt hit Kuzuha.
"She should be no problem for a while.Don't worry i didn't hurt here,only paralyzed so she won't attack us,or herself."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Kuzuha braced for impact and felt her intire body sieze up.. she fell to the floor unmoving exept for the slight movement of her chest as she breathed.. as she lay there it all came back to her... the reason she woke up in that cell.. she remembered that her Clan mates.. in one last desperate attempt had ambushed her in the town, all she remembered dooing was blocking of their attacks but the Guard noticed the riot came from behind an knocked her out... <why?.. why didnt i go berserk then?.. i was in complete controll...> the idea came to her.. she realised she had exoected for her Clan to try something like that and so she watched out for it... but in the case of the Soldier, she diddnt expect someone there <so.. its all about surprise then> she thaught.. the other side of her was still trying to move.. Kuzuha could feel the determination she managed a smile <its all over now... and this time.. ill make sure you will never get the better of me again>
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:11 pm

There was a sharp ringing sound as the disk in Davyn's hands finished charging up. A golden bubble forms around Kuzuha. The bubble began to glow as its function started to work. inside the bubble magic began to sooth and help calm Kuzuha. it also healed her from the paralyzation.
Davyn put the disk back into its pouch and walked over to the bubble and Kuzuha
"You okay, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Kuzuha staggered to her feet and looked at Davyn with her green eyes 'i cant thank you enough... im fine but unfortunatley your Guard arn't ' she shook her head at what she had done 'i am so sorry... i never ment for this to happen.' she cleaned off her claws and withdrew them 'ill accept any punishment you have..' she looked at the floor in shame of the massacre that had just occured..
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Davyn put his hand in the pouch and touched the disk device, the bubble disappeared.
He glanced around and sighed
"Someone get the medics in here"
he yelled then turned back to Kuzuha
"Sorry, i'm a bit busy to think of a punishment at the moment, we are about to be attacked by the Death Dragon's forces... Hey say what, give us a hand in the battle and we'll call it even, how does that sound?"
He asked then offered her a hand
"Names Davazyanrus Velai Captain of the Royal Guard, but just call me Davyn when i'm in my human form"
he said as men began to walk into the room and see to the wounded
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Kuzuha looked up and took his hand 'ill be glad to help... now that im expecting it.. i shouldent go crazy... and im Kuzuha' Kuzuha thaught a moment then stuck her hand under one of the armour plates.. pulling out a crystal.. 'this is a moonstone crystal... it can help heal your men... although it can only heal one cut at a time' she said then handed it to Davyn. on the shiny surface of the crystal she saw her face was covered in blood as she handed the crystal to Davyn...
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:43 pm

At the far end of the room,at one of the windows,Razor was observing the battlefield.
"Davyn i think you might save the the 'welcome party' for later.The Dragonliches are here.And im ready to fight.Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Davyn smiled gratefully at Kuzuha then handed the crystal to a medic
"Thank you, Kuzuha, i'll make sure it gets back to you."
he said then looked over at Razor
"Damnit. lets go"
he said then began to quickly walk back to the Tower courtyard. he glanced back at the other two to make sure they are coming.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Kuzuha walked after Davyn and whispered softly to herself 'fighting is inevitable... ill just make sure from here on in its me who fights and not her' she picked up to a run to keep up with Davyn 'so whats the plan?... do we just rush streight in?.. or wait back ahwile?... or do we try approach from behind?'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:02 pm

"The plan is that half of my brethren are to go in there true form and attack the Dracoliches while in the sky before they get here. There are reports of armed forces traveling by foot.. so the other half of my brethren will stay here and defend the keep against the ground forces and any dracoliches that get here."
Davyn said then sighed.
"I hope we take out as many before they get here as possible. easier that way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Blood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next