The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Redemption's Dawn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:53 pm

It has been six years since the death of Aldric the High King of Kantor. The King's bastard son Jassu begins his dangerous quest to re-capture his father's crown from the ursuper King Heinrich who murdered his father in cold blood, It will be a long road to victory as Jassu has many things he must first accomplish in order to exact his vengeance on the man he feels most responsible for his father's death, his Uncle.

Among them is his primary goal of rescuing his half-sister Amaris, the rightful heir to the Kantorian throne, for this he will need to recruit as many valiant men and woman who'll be willing to help him in his cause of rescuing his sister and ultimately defeat his Uncle's murderous campaign of Tyranny.

In the small tropical city of Jentara along the southernmost coastal region of the Kingdom his story begins.

-------------------------

Rp Rules:

1) No godmoding.

2) No controlling another persons character. (unless they give their consent)

3) No killing another person's character. (unless they give their consent)

Redemption's Dawn - Sign Up Sheet

Last edited by Raz on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 am

A lone solitary man walked through the oppressive heat and humidity, looking on he kept his pace even despite the group of Kantorian soldiers blocking the way into the city.

"HALT!!!" cried one of the soldiers and the way was barred even further as their spears crossed the entryway. Undeterred the man continued his even stride towards the group of soldiers.

"My name is Jacen, I'm here on official business for Lord Kendall.....let me pass, at once."

After a brief hesitation the guards uncross their spears and let the man pass unmolested.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 pm

yushi watched silently from ther spot in the shadows... she took her chance and rushed thrugh the entrance using the man who entered's passege... she smiled to herself as noone had noticed her... she continued to follow him... why she did not know
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Leon walks into the city shaking his head at the city's gate guards
"No body respects a paladin these days"
he grumbles then smiles slightly remembering how he had broken one of the guards nose when said guard had insulted him
"He'll remember to from now on though"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:11 pm

yushi scaled the wall with ease and clambered to the roof using hand gripps she continued on... following Jacen for reasons still unknown to her... she reached a archway and leet loose her handholds on the roof... she did a swing under it landed only for a brief second behind Jacen then leaped back onto the roofs as she jumped... the tip of her cape slightly brushed against his ear... <shit... that was waay to close... he may already know im here... >
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Lucan stood up. He had been watching over the market district from the roof tops for some time now. And had begun to grow bored. He jumped off the roof and walked throught the crowd in search of something to eat. It had been some time since he last had a decent meal. He began to wonder if he should leave the city in search of food.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:42 pm

The man spun around his hand on the hilt of his sword.....seeing nothing there he turns and heads to the inn just off the main street, The Serpent's Eye.

"I think I'm being followed....maybe, anyway lets see if I can find someone here."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Leon walks through the town looking around
"hmm wheres a nice inn... Ah ha"
he says, spoting The sperent's Eye and walks into, his two swords bounching of his legs as he walled and his cape swaying in the wind
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Lucan stopped in front of an inn. The Serpants eye. Lucan chuckled. Humans always had strange names for there buildings. He could smell the food from the outside. He decided that it wouldn't hurt to stop in and see what they had. He sighed and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:23 pm

The man sat in a dark corner of the inn looking at the various patrons trying to determine whether any of them had the potential to join him in his cause.....and if they'd survive.

the man then noticed two new arrivals to The Serpent's Eye.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Leon growls as the barkeeper begin to give him attitude about his ears
Barkeep: "What, the pointy ears wants a drink? didn't think elves drank... espaically not you holy bastards"
Leon grabs the barkeeps front and pulls him closer
"Look you little fat bastard get me a drink"
The bar keeper laughs
Barkeeper: "Whatcha gonna do about it, Elf"
leon sighs then pulls his head back then heads butts the man hard in the face, his forehead hitting the bridge of the barkeeper's nose
Leon watches at the barkeep falls down then leans over the bar and pours himself a drink
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Lucan watched as the elf headbutted the barkeep. He chuckled softly and sat down. He looked around and sighed. It was too crowded for his liking. He would have liked nothing more than to run out of there but something kept him from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:01 pm

out of nowhere a throwing knife rammed into the countertop with a resounding twang next to Leon, as Leon looks at the knife he notices there's a note wrapped around the knife with instructions to come over to the unknown man's table.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Leon looks at the knife, growling slight then untenses and lets go of his sword hilts as he sees the note.
"what ever happed to calling someone over"
he murmurs then turns around and walks to the man's table
"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Lucan looked up as he heard the knife hitting the bar. He could see a note wrapped around it. He chuckled at the words of the man who had gotten up. It was indead a useless move. And a dangerous one at that. He watched as the man walked over to a table.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:47 pm

"I like your way of doing things elf......I was wondering if you'd perhaps consider joining me on a quest of mine, whether you'd care to hear what I have to say....that's up to you."

The man glanced at the knife still embedded in the countertop then back at Leon.

"oh...Also I apologize for my means of getting you to come over to my table, but I'd rather stay where I'm not seen."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Leon glances at the knife
"Yeah. i think throwing a knife across a crowded bar might draw more attention..."
he says the shrugs
"but what ever, i'm all ears..."
he pauses for a second to tug at one of his long pointed ears for a second to emphises his point
"...about this quest of yours"
he finishes
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:26 pm

"I don't think so....this place doesn't seem to have anybody that noticed, but alas before I get into the main telling....please, have a seat."

The man indicates the chair opposite him across the table.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Leon nods gratefully
"Thanks, Mister"
he says sitting down then sets his 'self poured' drink down on the table then leans forward slightly, waiting for the story
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:42 pm

The man nods then he begins to tell Leon about how he was looking to rescue his sister from King Heinrich's forces, a dangerous undertaking no matter how you thought of the task, he then told Leon how he was looking for warriors to help him in his desperate quest to see her safe.

The man regards Leon intently for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Leon nods
"So your asking me to go on a long and hard quest that could take us anywhere and could most likely be fatel...?"
he ask then grins
"count me in!"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 pm

The Man's shoulder's visibly slumped with relief and nods his thanks to Leon.

"For now you can call me Jacen.....but We'll talk more freely once we're out in the wilderness, Thank you for your aid brave Elf....you have my eternal gratitude in return."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 pm

"okay, Jacen..."
he says then glances around then at his empty beer
"i'm just gonna go get a refill..."
he says then walks to the bar
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:16 pm

yushi swings open the doors of the tavern the already dim light illuminated her pale skin... the bar seemed to hush down a little... she walked casually over to the bar and spied the bartender on the floor... she bent down and lifted him like he weighd nothing ... 'damn.. looks like someone beat me to it today... ' she dropped him like a deadweight and seized a reddish looking drink that was carefuly conseled behind the bottles she took one sip and a slight discust showed on her face <uuugh.. i hate sheep... how many times do i have to get it thrugh to this guy...> yushi sighed and sat down nexto Lucan... and glanced momentarilly jacen
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Leon finishes pouring himself a drink from one of the kegs then stands up and glances around
"Hmm i smell vampire... no Dhampire more like"
he murmurs then leans against the bar, sipping his drink and glances at Lucan and Yushi then sniffs again
"A dhampire and a werewolf? not trying to kill each other. Theres a surprise every day this week"
he murmurs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redemption's Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption's Dawn   Redemption's Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Redemption's Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next