The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

SW: Black Dawn Knight

Go down 
+2
Joel
Raz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

SW: Black Dawn Knight Empty
PostSubject: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:11 pm

It is 357 years after the rebel alliance blew up the second death star. In that time governments have risen and fallen and wars by the hundreds have been fought, technology has progressed. Ancient artifacts have been found and lost, the greatest of these discoveries was the Stargates some 50 years ago, their ability to create wormholes that allow instantaneous travel between planets was thought to be the end for starships, however too few Stargates have been found and their locations too widespread to bring about the demise of solar transportation among the stars.

The current ruling government The Inter-Galactic Alliance ( aka the IGA ) has become corrupt and ineffectual, wars are on the rise and aren't being kept in line by the IGA, worse yet it is becoming increasingly difficult for citizens to make an honest credit without having to starve to death because of it.

In the end it all comes down to this......Something must be done, In the end it can only come to......Rebellion.

Rules:

1) No godmoding.
2) No god-clipping. (in other words there's no such thing as unlimited ammunition, use realistic ammo consumption please)
3) No controlling another persons character. (unless they give their consent)
4) No killing another person's character. (unless they give their consent)
5) Those hit with stun blasts can post again after Five posts.
6) There is a Two Post minimum before a grenade goes off (note: you can avoid this by 'cooking' the grenade for a post then throwing it on the next)

-------------------------

SW: Black Dawn Knight - Sign-Up

Last edited by Raz on Thu May 28, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:44 pm

The Cold......it wormed it's way through the body and into a persons very soul.

Or at least that's what Kellen thought as his numbed fingers stuck a Slimstick into his mouth. After several attempts to light the Slim he managed to get it lighted and took a grateful drag on it then walked over to the tent he had pitched the night before and wondered again for the millionth time why the hell he had ever taken this godforsaken job.

" I swear this is the last time I ever come to Obroa-skai......blasted woman, what makes her think there's anything left in that damned library in the first place!!!!! "

Kellen stopped in his tracks suddenly, his right hand reaching for the butt of his blaster, he was less than a few yards away from his tent but it no longer held his attention as his eyes now scanned the horizon behind him and reached out with his senses......someone was there.....he could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Flames burned around The Je'karta as it entered the orbit of Obro-Skai. Glancing at the navigation system, Jaden swore heavily in Mando'a as he realised his entery path was wrong. he quickly hit a button and pulled on the control lever, correcting the flight path
"Phew, that was close. almost burnt up in the atmosphere"
he murmured to himself then sighed. Suddenly the spacecraft was hit by blast of turbulence, sending it rocketing to one side. Jaden tried to correct the flight path again but found that his engines had stalled. he swore again, this time in other languages aswell at Mando'a.
"looks like i'm gonna crash"
he said again then activated the crash sheilds then sat back, bracing himself as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Kellen glanced up and shaded his eyes with his left hand as he heard the sound of a sonic boom, he noticed the fire trail of the Je'karta as it came streaking through the sky and slammed into the earth some miles away. His slim slightly slipped from his mouth as he spoke.

"......Fuck, a bad day just got good!"

Kellen took a few steps then drew on the power of the force and became a blur as he ran to the crash site.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:26 pm

The Je'Karta Hit ground hard, but the crash shields took the damage, leaving the ship intact. It bounced before crashing down and skidding and rolling for a dozen meters, finally coming to rest upside down. Inside Jaden sighed as he hung upside down in his seat held in by his harness. He sighed wearily, recovering from the energy he had used up, using the Force to increase the Crash Shield output.
"i really need to have the engines seen too"
he growled to himself then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Kellen skidded to a halt about 20 yards from the Je'Karta and whistled.

" Damn.....didn't think a old rust bucket like that would survive a crash like this......better give the guy a way out I suppose....."

Kellen then reached out with his hand and grabbed the fighter with the force and turned it upright and set it down on it's aft end.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:31 am

As The Je'Karta was turned over by the force Jaden froze and swore under his breath
"Okay... great way to get on a planet without getting noticed"
he scolded himself and sighed.
"hope they aren't the Sith that was chasing me"
he murmured to himself, thinking over the ambush that the Sith had layed for him.
He had been assigned to guard a cargo freighter and it had been going well... until two massive pirate dreadnaught cruisers had attacked from the front and from behind, suddenly appearing from hyperspace.
They launched a squadron of fighters, to take out The Je'karta and board the Freighter. Jaden had managed to take out with only minor damage to himself and the freighter.
Suddenly Another ship, a gaint Warship had appeared, exiting from hyperspace. It seemed to be leading the pirates. The Warship fired upon the Freighter with its turbolaser, obliterating it.
The blast had hit The Je'Karta hard, damaging the engines. Jaden, using the force to keep the engines going, had opened a hyperspace jump, attempting to retreat to Coruscant. But seconds before the jump, Jaden recognised the Warship as a Sith Fleet ship.
Due to the damage done to the ship, Jaden found himself entering Obro-Skai's orbit, crippled and battle scared.

Jaden shook himself, clearing his head from the past.
"Better see who the force sensitive is"
he murmured then grabbed his lightsabers, two Guard Shotos, one Blue, one Green. he braced himself for an attack then opened the cockpit hatch, jumped out and took a defensive position, watching the figure about 20 meters away
"Friend or Foe?"
he called.

Last edited by Joel on Tue May 05, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Kellen eyed the unknown pilot with some amusement, he wasn't sure why but his instincts liked this Unknown Man....and Kellen never ignored his instincts, however he wasn't stupid, so he slowly rested his right hand on the grip of his blaster and grabbed his Slim and used it to indicate the Pilot.

" You tell me......I could ask the same thing about you Mando, but I'm not about to start something if that's what your asking. "

Kellen then decided it would be best if that fighter was moved to a spot where it would be easier to talk.

Raz........wake yer ass up and get over to my location, Pronto.......and make sure the tractor beams working too.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Jaden sighed with relief then clipped his Guard Shoto lightsabers onto a hook around his bed
"So your not sith?"
he asked then gestured at his ship, indicating the battle scars.
"I got attacked by some sith and hired help before i made the jump here, so i'm kinda on edge"
he said then smiled slightly
"The Names Jaden Velai, Jedi Knight"

Last edited by Joel on Tue May 05, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Kellen tensed at Jaden's words.

" No....I'm not a Sith, nor am I a Jedi. "

Kellen put his Slim back into his mouth and took several long drags on it then glanced back at Jaden.

" Names.....Kellen Thastus, Medjai Master and Mercenary..... "
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Jaden nodded and smiled slightly
"Medjai? oh well don't have a quarrel with them"
he said then reached into the cock pit of his ship and pulled out a long black coat, and put it on
"Bloody cold, isn't?"
he asked, shivering slightly then reached back into the cock pit and pulls out a bottle of tihaar. he uncapped it and took a swig then sighed happily as the strong alcoholic drink warmed his blood.
"want some?"
he offered the bottle to Kellen
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Tanis stood before the council doors. It had been some time since he had been to the temple. He had once considered this place his home. Now it was the home of his enemy. The people that he once considered family. Meant nothing to him now. He let out a loud sigh and mentaly prepared himself for what lay ahead. He had always followed the rules and did what his masters told him. But at that moment. He intended to raise hell. He force pushed the doors open and stormed in.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Kellen thought the offer over a bit but before he could reply a shadow fell over them and Kellen glanced up to see his ship the Razorfire hovering above them.

Did somebody order a pick-up?.....I have to tell you I'm not at all happy about being used as a towing scow.

Shut Up......I didn't ask your opinion, just take us to my campsite Raz.

Fine.....But I still don't like this.

Kellen sprinted over to the Je'Karta and bounded up it and secured himself next to Jaden and flashed him a quick smirk.

" Don't worry, it's just my ship. "
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Jaden glanced up, watching The Razorfire.
"okay. nice ship"
he murmured then glanced at Kellen, seeing the smirk. he took another swig of Tihaar.
"Please be careful of Je'Karta, shes fragile at the moment"
he said then offered the bottle of Tihaar to Kellen again.
Back to top Go down
Katty
Novice
Novice

Female
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Kirna looked up what she was doing when Tanis came in " What the?," Kirna asked, pulling her lightsaber out " Who are you!?," Kirna asked, with a growl.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Tanis closed the doors behind him. He kept his head lowered so that his hood would hide his face. There were 7 no.... 6 jedi master's in the room. The man facing him wasn't even a jedi. Carsin Vaane had used his money and influence to obtain a seat at the council. He was proof the the jedi order had become corrupt. They had begun to change how they accepted new members. Charging a massive fee to anyone who wished to enter. Only making exceptions for a few talented people. Luckily there were still a few that kept the old ways. That remembered what it meant to be a jedi. Tanis pulled his hood down and glared at the Carsin. Master Kodin cleared his throat." good to see you Tanis. Please. Take a seat." He motioned to an empty chair. Tanis turned to Kodin." No thank you. I'd rather stand." He glanced to the right of Kodin and winced. There sitting next to Kodin was his old friend Kirna."Damn it. She must have gotten back early. She wasn't supposed to be here. Shit. It's too late to stop now. I just have to make sure she doesn't get hurt."

Last edited by josh on Tue May 05, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katty
Novice
Novice

Female

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Kirna looked at Tanis with a frown " Tanis what are you doing here?," Kirna asked, with her arms crossed " I thought..," Kirna said, looking away from him now.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Kellen accepted the Tihaar from Jaden and tilting his head back took a swig from the bottle, with a slight frown of thoughtfulness as the clear liquid washed down his throat he decided it had some kick to it and took a second swig from it before he handed it back to Jaden.

" Not bad.......has a nice kick to it. So we'll be back at my base camp in a couple of minutes, We can talk there without any distractions.....plus I can take a look at your fighter for you. "

As Kellen spoke Raz snagged the Je'Karta in a tractor beam lifting it off the ground then slowly picked up enough speed to get back to Kellen's base camp.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Jaden tucked the bottle back into a compartment inside the cockpit of The Je'karta. as he put it in there was the glimps of alot more bottles of the drink.
"Okay. Thank you."
he said then glanced around at the frozen waisteland.
"So what are you doing in a barren place like this? if you don't mind my asking"
he asked, glancing at Kellen
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Kellen looked off in the distance where the camp could be seen then glanced at Jaden.

" I'm working a job.....a very lousy Job, one I've already regretted taking. "

Raz reached the camp and gently released the Je'Karta onto the ground, released the tractor beam then shot off into the sky.

There.....I hope your happy.

Kellen jumped down from the Je'Karta and quickly walked to his tent, opened the tent flap and waved Jaden to join him then went inside.

Last edited by Raz on Tue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:39 pm

"Ah, some jobs can be a pain in the ass, thats true"
Jaden said then slide down the side of The Je'Karta. he watched Kellen as he entered the tent then followed him in when he waved at him.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Tanis ignored Kurna and focused on Kodin. Kodins eyes narrowed as he studied Tanis."Now..... Let's cut to the chase. You know why we called you here. So." He reached out his arm."Hand over your lightsaber. As of today. You are no longer a member of the order." Tanis growled at him." And what makes you think i'll do that?" Carsin chuckled."It's simple really. Your no match against us. If you don't give it to us. Then we'll take it. That and if you walk away now and don't give us any problems. And......... Forget a few things. Then we'll make sure that your taken care of. Do the smart thing Tanis. Hand it over."
Back to top Go down
Katty
Novice
Novice

Female

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

" What is he talking about Tanis what on earth is going on!?," She asked, with a puzzle look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Jaden walked into the tent just in time to see Kellen putting out his slimstick, the tent's warmth was a welcome relief from the bitter cold outside. Strewn about the tent were various items indicating the tents lived in status. A pair of maps of the surrounding area were on what looked to be an old low wooden table of some unknown manufacture.

Kellen eyed Jaden real quick then went back to typing on a datapad he had in his hand.

" Make yourself at home, it's getting on towards nightfall so I wont be able to fix your fighter until tomorrow. Feel free to have a bite to eat if your hungry. "

Kellen indicates a footlocker with his head.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Jaden shook his head
"No thanks, i'm not hungry. thank you anyway"
he said then glanced around, then sat down on the floor, crossed legged in a jedi meditation pose, watching Kellen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

SW: Black Dawn Knight
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next