The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Broken Star

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Joel
Joel

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

Broken Star - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Nich blushes lightly and nods
"Yeah, okay Ellie"
he says then smiles
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:09 pm

meyu stared blankly for a moment <never seen somene so conserned with his mech.... apart from me that is> meyu picks up a few stones that was wejed in the armour of the mech... she threw one directly at tal then hid behind the neck... she threw it harder than she thaught and it made a slight sound as it hit Tal on the head..
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Tal looked around trying to see what hit him. He looked down and picked up a little rock and sighed." Is this your way of trying to get my attention or are you just trying to bug me?"He tossed the rock aside.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Jysella and Nich reach Cmdr. Grant's office and Jysella rap's on his door.

"well Nichie.....here go's nothing."
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:23 pm

'hmmmn.. dont know i just like hitting things....' meyu swung from behind the neck and landed on the knee.. 'your mech is like another person to you isint it?' she sat down and looked at the 613 'that remindes me.... is there anything here that sounds similar to a pressure lekage?... because i herd that and nothings wrong with the 613....' meyu loked back up at Tal questioningly ....
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Tal chuckled."Yeah it is. This thing's been with me since the very beginning. Not that it gave me much choice. It doesn't matter what i do to it it always finds it's way back to me. That and it kinda is a person. Atleast. It has the potential to be." He looked around."I haven't heard anything But then again i don't listen that well anyways."He laughed.

The door to the Commander's office opened. Grant called from inside."Come on in. The door's open."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Nich smiles at Jysella then steps into the room and pulls off a smart salute.
"Sir!"
he says then waits for Jysella
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Jysella steps into the room as well and and gives a brisk salute of her own.

"Sir!"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:39 pm

'heh... the 613 has been with me since i was vertually able to understand language.... and pressing buttons' meyu giggled slightly 'ah... i once got stranded in a fight in her... heh... i was the only genetically enhanced in the team.... and the youngest... i had to get back to base but i was in orbit... heh the reentry was hell... thats all i can say!.. had to replace alot after that.. but now she can survive that easy...' meyu got up 'heh.. i guess ill only know what it was later.... hopefully its not on the 613... heh'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Tal chuckled."Well at least they straped you into something that's halfway decent. The 600 series are some of the better mechs out there. At least the newer ones are. Of course i can't pilot one to save my life."He laughed.

Grant looked up from his desk at Nich and Jysella and chuckled. He turned to his second in command." Well it's good to see that some of you still know what respect is. You don't get that with the newer generation. A serious flaw on our part. It was the way they were raised."He looked back at the two and smiled."I'm sorry i just started rambling didn't i? Old age does that to you. So what brings you two here? There hasn't been any trouble has there?"
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Nich shackes his head
"Nope, no trouble at all... excluding my urge to garrote Tal with cheese wire..."
he says then coughs
"your right about the newer generation lacking respect, Sir."
he says then smiles
"we were just wondering if you had any missions or training exercises for us"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:00 pm

"yeah.....like under the term Squad Familiarization, Sir."

looks at Nich then back at Cmdr. Grant.

"and hope we don't make that same mistake with the third Gen, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:02 pm

'heh... i can pilot almost anything.. heheh.. only i prefer not to... the 613 is the only one for me... if i had to coose a second id go for a mock cat... although.. it dosnt have cloak and its too bulky for me... i need flexible stelthy mecha's' meyu thaught a moment 'i wonder where the others are?'

OT> heh.. just for fun... Mock cat
Broken Star - Page 5 625-F-rahxephon_mech
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Grant nodded."Yes i know. And i am sorry about it. Your gonna have to deal with it for now. Fortunately not all of them are like that. But most are. Oh well. They are as their creator made them. But for all their flaws they are quite useful. And no. So far there are no plans for a third generation. At least. Non that have been made public. And i suppose i could dig something up. Just give me a few minutes. and i'll see what i can do."He walked over to his desk and started looking through files.

Tal chuckled."I'm not too good at stealth. I'm more of a run and gun kinda guy. And i'll probably always us my M9 here. It can use just about anything. It was made to be a jack or all trades type mech."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:17 pm

'heh.. multipourpus mech....' meyu paused for a moment... 'see we were temed up for a reson... you run and gun and ill sneak up from behind and destroy them when they arnt looking... heh... from all directions we sirike!' meyu grinned slightly... but then that grin faded and she sat down again... ' Tal? im a second generaiton like you... but i ceep wondering.. why am i so different?.. i havent seen any others like me.. with cat genes in them...' meyu looked up and realised where she was going 'uh... nevermind me.. i just get ahead of myself from time to time....'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Nich nods
"okay, sir"
he says then turns his head slightly and smiles at Jysella
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Tal smiled reassuringly at Meyu."I wouldn't worry about it too much. We were all made differently. Maybe one of the higher ups wanted to see what would happen if they made one out of a cat? Or maybe some cat hair got into your tube or something. I don't know. Just be glad you don't have chicken genes in you. Now that would be funny."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:33 pm

meyu chuckled at the thaught and smiles 'yea i guess you rite.. anyway.. it srves as an advantage'... meyu jumped up and slid of the mech 'im going to see what the others are up to... coming with me?' meyu pricked up her ears to try and hear where they were..
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Tal smiled."Alright. I guess i'll come with you."He climbed down off his mech and sighed."Hopefully i haven't screwed up too badly with the other two."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:51 pm

meyu smiled 'dont worry.. those first generations can be hot headded... but they cool down... eventually' meyu giggled 'unlike us... hehe if i get angry i dont stop heheh... i use that to my advantage in a fight...' meyu paused and looked in the direction of the office .. yip.. that sounds like em... something about an assighnment.... i think..' meyu walked briscally on 'thres no way they getting an assignment without me.... im not going to sit around and do nothing while they have all the fun!!'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Tal chuckled."Yeah eventually."He followed her."Relax. Grant wouldn't give those two a mission without us. At least i hope he wouldn't. There's no telling with him."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:12 pm

meyu arrived and swung open the doors.. 'not getting an assighnment without us now are we?' meyu walked in and lent against a wall 'hello grant...' meyu gave a slight grinn... 'heh.. so what we have on the menue?.. or list.. whatever you want to call it...'
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Jysella glances at Meyu and shakes her head slightly then looks back at Cmdr. Grant.

"See anything, Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Nich watches Meyu and glances at Grant
"yeah, you can reapet what you said about the second generation, sir"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Tal walked in behind meyu."Yeah! You better not be giving them missions and not us."

Grant looked at Meyu and Tal and sighed."You see what i mean? No respect. And yeah i think i do have something. It shouldn't be too hard. There have been reports about some Watchers running around here. Nasty little guys. In caes you don't know. They spy for the S.O.Bs that we're fighting. Whatever the hell they're called. Shouldn't be too hard to find them. That is. If your interested?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Star
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next