The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Broken Star

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

Broken Star - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:13 pm

The major looked over at Grant."Sir We have a serious problem here." Grant let out a sigh."Great. How far away are we anyways?" The majoe paused for a moment."Two weeks sir." Grant thought for a moment." Oh well. It can't be helped. Pull the plug." The major looked over at the other officers and sighed."You heard the man. Prepare to abort." Grant turned on the com-link and spoke to the pilots."Alright ladies. Get ready for a rude awakening. Major. You may wake em when ready."

Tal screamed."YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!

Grant laughed."Nope. The past seven weeks you guys have been passed out in a stasis pod. Tal i really hope you don't drool anymore cause if so there's gonna be puddle up to your knees." He started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Meyu was shoked when she heard the news she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.. ' wha.. what are you talking about?! i dont remember anything about that?!' she was compleately startled and realized that she had probably made a huge fool out of herself 'great... im in a stasis pod and i couldent fix the problem..' she said in a low voice with her head lowered... for her dissobaying an order was one thing but failing was something compleately different.. even if it was only a simulated defeat
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Nich thought for a second
"Stasis pod huh?"
he said then grinned
"can i try Valiance's self destruct feature? i've always wanted to see how it works"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm

"WHAT!!!!!!!"

Jysella was not happy, she started thinking of ways to get back at the commander......she Really hated cold sleep.

"sorry....but my head doesn't feel like we've been in a stasis pod!!!, and Nichie if you want to know...just push the button."
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Meyu pulled her knees up to her chest and stared blankley at the monetors knowing it was all fake 'can we just get oudda here now...' she mumbled 'this is messing with my head...' she moved her hand up to her furry ears and felt them <i cant beleve i was so stupid...> she carried on thinking about everything that added up and decided that she would never let anything go uncheaked... and to pay more attention. she unfurled herself and took on her old attitude.. but with alittle more seriousness added in...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Grant laughed."Yep! We drugged you way back when we first approached you. Figured it'd be easier that way. Anyways. Get ready. Cause this might be a bit...... Unpleasant."

Tal groaned."Lets get this over wi......" He suddenly found himself inside a pod." Ah shit. Hate when that happens." Crew members came and started opening the pods as everyone started waking up from stasis.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Nich groaned and staggered out of his pod
"Ugh, dizzy"
he murmured then looked around for Jysella
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:38 pm

"You Fucking Bastards......"

Jysella gave a right cross to the first crew member that came within reach after they opened her pod.

"I HATE COLD SLEEP!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:44 pm

meyu opend her eyes and found she had been lying like a vampire.. with her arms crossed over her chest 'great.. that prooves that i was really out of it...' she got up and stood.. alittle light headded but intact she looked round and saw all her team mates... 'well atleast one thing was real in that simulation' she walked over to Tal and gave a faint smile and pointed at his sleave.. 'it looks as if you soaked yourself' she said the faint smile broadining alittle
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Tal smiled at Meyu and chuckled."Well shit. Looks like i did."He looked back at Jysella and chuckled." What's wrong? You all stiff From your nap? See that's why the elderly shouldn't be put in stasis. They get real cranky after they wake up." He winked at Meyu and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Nich quickly moved over to Jysella and gave her a soft smile
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:05 pm

" I will be in a sec."

Jysella walks after Tal reaches out, grabs his shoulder spinning him around and launches a right cross to Tal's temple knocking him out cold.

"I've had enough of your attitude.....Jr."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Nich watched Jysella hit tal then began to laugh
"Nice hit ellie!"
he called to her
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Tal groaned."That wasn't very fair. Figures an obsolete piece of shit like you would turn to sucker punches."He slowly got to his feet and faced Jysella. he was swaying side to side." I'm gonna kick your ass............... Just as soon as there's only one of you." he fell backwards with a loud thud."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Nich walked over and stomped hard on Tal's groin
"thats for calling Ellie a peice of shit"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Meyu felt her face flush after tal had winked.. something she wasn't used to ' damnit' she whispered to herself. and slapped herself to make it look like that was the reason her cheeks were pink.. she turned round to wash up but heard a thump as Tal hit the ground she stopped as Nich rooted out.. Meyu looked over her shoulder and saw Tal on the ground.. her anger welled up and she rushed at Jysella and gave her a smart uppercut to her chin 'Fighting with teammates isnt a wise thing to do' she growled out 'i just corrected that' she walked over grabbed an ice cold bucket of water and oured it over Tal .. a few ice cubes konking on his head as she did so..
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Jysella staggered back a few steps then shook her head and glared at Meyu.

"Kid, the man was asking for it.....besides the only way he's going to learn respect for Nich and myself is if we beat it into him!....do that again and you'll join him...."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Nich sighed walked over to Jysella
"Geez they really screwed up with the second generation, didn't they"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:27 pm

Grant appeared on the walk-way above them."Alright you guys break it up! Can't have you killing each other now can we? Medics. Get Tal outta here." A couple medics came into the room and put Tal on a stretcher then took him out of the room and headed towards the medbay. Grant let out a sigh." I see we still need a lot of work to do before i can leave you guys alone for more than two seconds. All of you need to learn how to get along without killing each other."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Nich glanced up and saluted
"Sir"
he said then glanced back at Tal
"Sorry Sir."
he said
"Tal just needs to learn some respect. then the team will work fine"
he murmured softly
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Meyu glared at jysella 'dont call me kid! i cant restrain myself if i get angry' she let out a low growl after Nich's comment .. she tuned towards her Quarters for a shower and a fresh set of clothes .. she shuddered when she thaught of how long she must of been in the same clothes.. as she walked off she murmured to herself 'the second gen isnt all to blame.. the first gen has to learn to loosten up alittle'
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:19 pm

"Loosen up my ass, This war isn't a game......and the second gen should learn to show respect to those who've been fighting this war far longer than you, our experience will most likely keep you from getting yourself killed unnecessarily and most likely is what has allowed you to be here at all. Tell me........do you like breathing?"

Jysella then rounds on Cmmdr. Grant.

"And I'm going to give you a small warning.....Sir. Just for future reference, whoever opens my stasis pod from here on out better wear something to protect their face.......I Hate Cold Sleep, and their most likely to receive the brunt of my anger."

Jysella balls her right fist and slams it into her left palm for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Nich watched Jysella and bit his lip nervously he walked over to her and gently put a hand on her shoulder
"err calm down please?"
he said softly
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Meyu stopped but did not turn around 'dont thretten me... and you heard the commander.. we have to try and get along... and i intend to follow orders' she walked of to her room washed and changed.. then hedded towards the cafiteria... 'hmmmn.. tuna salad and a glass of milk sounds nice' she said as she walked in.. she took what she wanted and sat herself down to eat
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Grant chuckled."The day the 2G's show respect for the 1G's is gonna be a cold day in hell. The 2G's weren't made to respect your kind. They were made to be better. And so they think they're better. They have to be better. Otherwise they're no use to us." He sighed."This is why we never had the two generations team up. They don't get along. They never have. And yes Tal needs to keep his mouth shut. But i don't see that happening anytime soon. So you'll just have to learn to deal with it. And be glad we set you up with him and not the other one we were thinking of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Star   Broken Star - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Star
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next