The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

Dragon Blood

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

Dragon Blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:17 pm

'ah... so we attack the ground forces.. gotcha' she said as she kept up with him 'one small question... has the Mah'kai joined sides with the enemy?... or have they hired themselves out as Mercenarys?' she mumbled softly 'like usual'
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Sigma
Race: Holy entity
Class: Demi-god

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Razor turned his sight to Kuzuha.
"Let's hope not."
As they reached the giant tower doors,Razor decided he's had enough "humanoid form" for one day.
"It's go time" he said calmly
He the quickly burst into flames covering him completely.The out of the flames arose a gigantic dragon with strong red scales,wide scaly wings and claws one might mistake for swords.Razor the pushed the giant doors (that were about his size now)and from behind them was the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Davyn glanced back at Kuzuha and thought for a second
"I'm not sure. not of my intell have said they have though."
Davyn said then shrugged
"Anyway i'm heading into the skies, i'll be back for the ground fight later."
he said then glanced around as he heard the battle begin.
"Here we go, may your weapons strike true. good luck."
he said then ran after razor. once outside he lept into the air and turned into his true form.
"Ahhhh that feels so much better"
he growled then began to fly with speed towards then oncoming Dracoliches, several over dragons joining him as he flew
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Kuzuha watched as they flew off 'oh well it looks like the one cat army will have to fight' she sighed then literally let loose and sprinted off at an amazing speed towards the approching enemy, with a flick of her wrist she extanded her claws and lent forward to increase her speed...
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Out of nowhere a hand grabs Kuzuha's shoulder and halts her forward momentum with it's vice like grip and then a low growl can be heard from behind her.

"Where do you think your going!!!!.....Who are you? What're you doing here?.....I smell blood on you Mah'kai, Dragon Blood!!!!"

Az'Roc glares at Kuzuha with his ice cold eyes, his expression demanding her answers to his questions.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Kuzuha jerked because of the sudden force that stopped her... she looked over her shoulder and looked streight into Az'Rock's eyes 'i am Kuzuha... and i couldent exectly help myself... your guard attacked me first, and because of that i went berserker. I do regret my actoins.. Davyn helped calm me down and made me a deal.. if i helped i would not be punished.... answer your questions?'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Davyn roared a battlecry as he reached the first of the dracoliches. The Dracolich, just bones and rotten flesh and scales, let out its out, battlecry, a highpitch scratchy sound. Davyn slammed into the Dracolich and wrapped his claws around one of its ribs and began to tug. the Dracolich breathed a stream of icy cold frost at davyn which stung. Davyn roared and tugged hard, finally the rib snapped. he pulled his massive front leg back then slammed in throught the space in the ribcage, and gribbed the things spine. Desperate now the dracolich tried to breath more frost at davyn but miss. with a savage roar Davyn pulled the creature's spine, snapping it in two. he pulled his leg out and flew back away from the dracolich as it plumated to the ground. On impact it's bones shattered, sending shards in every directions.
Back to top Go down
Scarab
Sub-Moderator
Sub-Moderator
Scarab

Female
Location : Some where in Fort Wayne! Crap.. I gave it away, didn't I?
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Y'teixna stumbled through the forest's path. Vines and Tree roots tripping her as she ran. Y'teixna had stolen some meat from a den. This den had, appearantly, inhabited a bear, which was now chasing her. She slashed out her sword, slashing at the vines tangled infront of her. She dropped a throwing star on the ground while slashing at vines and twigs. Y'teixna heared the bear bellow and thud to the ground. She stopped, turning.
There it was. Her pursuer on the ground, rolling around in pain. She walked up to it, not sure what to do....
((brb))
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 pm

"Fine....but understand this, you get out of hand again, Davyn or no.......you'll answer for your crimes, understand?"

Az'Roc looks at Kuzuha then glances in the direction of Y'teixna
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:02 pm

'im expecting a fight.. so i won't get out of hand' she lifted Az'Rocks hand of her shoulder then rushes towards the oncoming enemy.. thistime hoping that she wont be grabbed from behind again.
Back to top Go down
Scarab
Sub-Moderator
Sub-Moderator
Scarab

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Y'teixna snarled at the bear as it's paw came swooping at her. She hesitated, but held her sword up....
'I need somewhere to wash up....' she thought, 'I need to wash....' As she continued to stumble through the forest, she was what looked like it might be the exit, 'Finally....' She soon emerged. The light hurt her eyes, but when she ajusted, she saw a rather large building. She looked around, 'Water... Water.. I need a lake.. pond.... river... SOMEWHERE.' she thought to herself again, but this large 'tower-thing' kept drawing her attention back. She gritted her teeth, then gave in, not caring about her scarlet sword blade or the fact blood had splatered and her clothing wasn't very presentable. But that didn't matter. She was hungry, tired, and ill with some various disease....
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:34 pm

ice from Dracolich's breath by now had formed along Davyn's scales. He grunted with the effort of keeping himself in the air, the ice weighing him down.
"i'm going back to support ground defence"
he called to the fellow dragons around him as they engaged several more dracoliches. with that said he began to fly back towards the location of Az'roc and Kuzuha.

the ground troops of the Enermy force had began their assualt on the tower, the defenders where managing to keep them away from the tower but were slowly being pushed back, lossing ground quickly. Black Guards swarmed defends at a fast pace, dark mages throwing spells at the defends and archers continued to rain arrows down on them, all in all forcing them further back towards the tower
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 am

Several arrows were flying towards Razor.He raised his hand and the arrows burned in mid air,turning into ash.
Two dragonliches swiftly surround Razor.
"Oh this ought be fun"
Immediately he flew over to one of them and impaled his left claw in it's skull,but the other one used it's icy breath on Razor's wings.From the weight he began to plummet to the ground.
He started to to say some incantations,but nothing happened.
"C'mon....C'mon"
He tried again and his hand began to emit fire.He barely managed to grab his wings and melt the ice.
"Phew...that was close..."
He took out his sword and charged at the same 2 dragon liches.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:03 am

Az'Roc spun as he sensed Davyn's plight and flung his right arm out in Davyn's direction, Az'Roc then released a wave of energy that slammed into & through Davyn causing him to tumble in his flight, but left nothing of the ice that was once on Davyn's scales.

Az'Roc shouted up at Davyn in a voice that carried even through the din of battle.

"Davyn!!!!!!.......How many times have I warned you to watch out for their Ice Breath, One of these days I'm Not going to be there to save your scaly ass on the off-chance you get hit with it Again."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:11 am

With the ice gone Davyn turned back into his humanoid form, then landed next to the ground defenders, skidding slightly. he glanced over at Az'roc
"Thanks. yeah and i guess your right."
he said then lent backwards, out of the way of an arrow that zipped past his face. he drew a short throwing axe from his belt and chucked it back at the archer who had tried to shoot him. it hit him square in the chest. Davyn shivered as a cold breeze blew over them
"is it just me... or is the temperature dropping?"
he asked then glanced up at large dark blizzard clouds that were getting close to the tower
"Great... fighting in the snow. i hate being a ruby dragon in these weather"
He whined
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Az'Roc glanced at Davyn then chuckled and made a rare wisecrack.

"Oh?.....is it getting cold here? I hadn't noticed."

Az'Roc turned back to the Archers and unslung his bow and notched an arrow then sighted down the shaft, next he spoke a few words in Draconic then loosed the arrow into one of the ground troops which promptly turned him into Ice and exploded sending it's shards into those closest to the dead trooper.
Back to top Go down
Stewie,the Janitor
Admin
Admin
Stewie,the Janitor

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm

As Razor was flying towards the two dragonliches he put his claws together and spoke in draconic.Between his claws,a magical fire started.It began to grow into the shape of a sphere.He then glanced at the undead dragons with a grin.
"Let's play ball"
He took the fire ball in one hand and threw it with great might one of the dragonliches,blowing up it's skull in an instant.The 2nd one blew ice breath,but this time Razor quickly flew up to avoid it.He landed on the back of the dragonlich and took out his sword and impaled if through it's scalp (or at least whatever's left of it due to no flesh)
Razor then noticed the blizzard.
"Aww damn,it's times like this i wish i was a ice dragon.....In any case i better get down,no dragon can fight in this weather...i think.."
Razor then takes off into free fall towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Kuzuha had now reached the thick of the battle.. her movements were fluid and fast she took a swipe at an undead that was closest to her, her claws plunged deep into its throat and she wrenched the head off then slammed it to the ground then literally cut it to pieces. she looked to the sky and saw the blizzard she almost chucled 'Snow?? wonderfull!! hah! im glad i have thick fur' she said then spun round to miss an arrow then cut off the limb of a nearby enemy soldier.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Davyn gave Az'roc an unammused look
"of course you wouldn't your a azure dragon"
he murmured. he turned around and ducked, just intime to dodge a Black Guard's atempt to decapiate him. he grinned the thrused his own large two handed sword into the man's rib cage.
"haha"
he said, smiling slightly. he grabbed the black gaurd's weapon and span around, letting go of his blade lodged in the dead black guard's chest and slice through the throat of another Black guard
Back to top Go down
Scarab
Sub-Moderator
Sub-Moderator
Scarab

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:58 pm

((Meh not be on for a while.. oops ^.^))

Then:
Y'teixna sighed, walking towards the castle. She looked up at the sky, 'Wings? Are there dragons here?' she thought to herself. She sighed again, continuing to walk forwards.
As she neared the door of the building, she kicked a stone, which flew towards the door, hitting it, making a loud 'CRACK'ing sound, and leaving a large mark. She looked at the mark, "Damn it." She soon thought better of it and wondered around. She soon found a pond, transforming, and then wasking her clothing. She put it in her bag, then went off looking for an un-occupied cave to spend the night in.

Now:
Y'tiexna flew about, in search of food. She bumped into something, looking up, she saw a dragon... it looked as if it had just come out of the ground, "Damn, what the hell is that?" it turned, slashing at her with sharp claws. Y'teixna roared, dodging it and slamming her tail into its side. Her tail spikes seemed to bounce off. She growled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:10 am

((RP is dead. *casts lock thread*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood   Dragon Blood - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Blood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2