The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

SW: Storm Knight - Storm Heading ( Part One )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

SW: Storm Knight - Storm Heading ( Part One ) Empty
PostSubject: SW: Storm Knight - Storm Heading ( Part One )   SW: Storm Knight - Storm Heading ( Part One ) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:06 am

Star Wars: Storm Knight

Storm Heading ( Part One )

(( Note: This short story takes place 132 years prior to the events in Black Dawn Knight and six weeks prior to Storm Knight ))

As I sat in anticipation, the oppressive heat and humidity of Rishi made my body drip in a heavy sweat, and in one smooth motion I rose to stand onto the balls of my feet while I pressed the activation stud on my newly constructed lightsaber, it's green blade ignited in the unmistakable snap-hiss sound that was at once both familiar and comforting. My master's voice drifted through the air instructing the select group of medjai padawans on the task at hand, I couldn't help it that my mind began to wander as this was the final test for those padawans that had been deemed worthy to take it and for those of us that passed would then strike out on our own on a mission given to us by the council of elders.

I forced my mind back to the present and considered my options, while the final test could be considered a giant free for all between the various padawans other factors played into it, just because you might be the last one standing didn't mean you passed this final test. True you had to defeat a set number of opponents in order to pass but more important was an understanding and clear display of a sufficient mastery of the force. Additionally a firm grasp of tactics was also needed. It was at this point during my mullings that my master uttered the ritual words.....the final test had begun. I turned along the ball of my right foot and considered my surroundings and stretched out with my senses in search of my fellow medjai.

At some point I would need to leave my designated starting point but I liked it's location within the medjai temple grounds. The waterfall adjacent to my position fell into a semi-deep lagoon and both features were going to be handy in ambushing those that came into my zone, in the distance I could see the heights of the temple through the tops of the trees, on the other side of me was jungle and I knew that within its leafy tops was a cat and mouse game ready to take those unaware by surprise. I spun around on the tip of my right boot and my lightsaber came up and around in a parrie deflecting my attackers blade wide, I had no time to stop my opponent from tackling me and as a result both bodies were carried over the edge of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

SW: Storm Knight - Storm Heading ( Part One ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW: Storm Knight - Storm Heading ( Part One )   SW: Storm Knight - Storm Heading ( Part One ) EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:58 am

As we fell I swung my left elbow up into my opponents chin knocking his head back then drove my right boot into his chest and kicked off of him, after arching my back into a more proper dive I used TrĂ kata to shut down my lightsaber just before I hit the water and re-ignited it once I had plunged several feet into the lagoons crystal depths. I settled at the bottom of the lagoon bed, glanced around for my opponent and moved my right foot back into a position that was better suited for a more powerful jump then drew on the Force and shot like an arrow out of the lagoon, as I twisted in mid-air at the very apex of my jump to get on overhead view of the lagoon I spotted my opponent. I smirked and released a short burst of force lightning from my free hand into the water surrounding my opponent......the result was rather shocking.

Once again I shut down my lightsaber as I dove into the water, I then kicked to the surface and swam for the defeated padawan, grabbed him under the arm and started kicking for the nearby shore. Once I reached the shore I dragged the unconscious padawan to a safe place then dropped him, I stood and grimaced......so much for staying dry. I stretched out with my senses again trying to determine how many padawans were left. Something was wrong.....I couldn't sense anybody else, I slowly turned in a circle as I gazed about my surroundings, something was very wrong.....I could sense it. My danger sense flared and I spun to my left just in time to avoid being sliced in half by a red bladed lightsaber, I continued my leftward spin using it's momentum to bring me around and I pressed the activation stud igniting the green blade of my lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com

SW: Storm Knight - Storm Heading ( Part One )
Page 1 of 1