The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

The era of the dragon...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

The era of the dragon... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Virgil growls."Gee thanks." He stands up." One of these days you'll be glad to took me along." He starts looking around for anything that could be of some value.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Nich nods.
"Yeah, i'm fine. its what happens when i use necromancy"
he says grinning. then murmurs something under his breath. the zombie and the skeletal stands crumble into dust and his eyes turn back to normal
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 pm

'juus cheking' maya says from inside a tent... further away Dracos screems stopped and he reappered from the thick brush... he glanced at nich for a fraction of a second then looked away to make sure Nich didnt see the horrorified look on his face... draco sat agenst a small cart and fell silent... before sitting however he patted the ground to make sure it was solid...

'AHA!!!' maya shouted from inside the tent, making Draco jump... maya came out holding odd looking letters with a phonix wax seal on them... the letters not yet opened.. 'i found what i was looking for... i think' maya went over to a log and sat down.. she slowly opend the letter as if something fragile was inside...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Virgil walked over and sat down next to maya." Soooooo what's that? It looks pretty important.....How much do you think it's worth?"
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Nich leans against a tree and watches maya
"whats inside?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:03 pm

maya gives Vergil a stern look and hits him alongside the earroll sending him into the dirt.. ' can you stop thinking about value for 5 seconds!?... shesh! its enough to make me mad...' maya opens the first letter of three... inside was a silvery, shiny yet fragile note like paper with ruins eched into it.. ' aha! this is exactly what i was hoping for... this is a report to Ju'deth himself.. on the advancement and locations of his armies... i was hoping for these... no surprises.... army wise from Ju'deth... also its good that we have them, it means that judeth is in the dark about his armys whereabouts for atleast a week!!' maya grinns... Draco from behind the cart moans 'please like we need that... i can take out anything that stands in my way.'...

maya sighs 'hell never change will he'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Nich sighs then leaps onto the cart draco is hiding behind.
"Oh really? want me to make another zombie? we can see how brave you really are"
he says then looks at maya
"that is good. we have the upper hand"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Draco stands up looking very brave... 'shoot...' maya looks at the scene unfolding... 'No Nich... he's expecting it.... he already knows about your zombie... you have to catch him by surprise....' maya lets off an evil grinn... 'allow me!' draco, not expecting maya to step forward.. gave a slight himt of worry, he then had an idea and streightend out and smiled to himself <she's going to try that whole grapple again! how foolish.. im aware this time round.. you cant catch me!!> 'even better... go ahead make my day...' maya snikkerd under her breth 'i was hoping you would say that' maya lifted her hand and started reciting something... in elvish... all at once the wind started to blow hevely... then the opposite happend... utter silence... you couldent even hear yourself breathe... for a short moment the silence remaind.. and draco looked confused.. not knowing what exactly to expect... then vines shot out from the trees and binded Draco... twisting themselves around him untill he couldent move... the noise came back slowly.. Draco remaind still, as if petrified.. maya walked up to draco 'now.. what was that about nothing being able to stop you?' draco merly stared at maya.. the color slowly draining out from his face...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:41 am

Virgil got back to his feet."Nope. I can't. HAHAHAHA once i start thinking about it i can't stop!!!"He looked over at draco and laughed." Guess you'll learn to keep your mouth shut won't cha? Small word of advice. Never boast about how good you are. It'll only lead to trouble."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:47 pm

maya lowerd her hand and the vines dissapered... Draco dropped to the ground like a stone... he wasnt moving... 'uuh Vergil.. he cant hear you...' maya kikked at draco.. draco mearly let out a groan then fell silent. maya kneeld down by draco and poked at him... 'oops.. wrong incantation... my elven is a bit rusty... instead of using the fines fro the trees... it used immobilising ivy... ah well atleast we wont have to here him blab on for ahwile... gives me time to read the ruins..' maya getts up and walks back over to the log... then just for the fun of it hitts Vergil again.. once again sending him to the dirt... she sitts down and starts reading....
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 pm

Virgil rolls over on his back." Is this going to be a constant thing you hitting me? Cause if so we need to lay some ground rules about when it's appropriate to hit me. Cause i can't have you slapping the shit out of me in the middel of a fight you know."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Nich chuckles
"Nice job on draco"
he says then picks up a long stick and starts to poke draco with it sharply in the ribs.
"might be carful on the little money-grabber. he might start crying"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:03 pm

'meh... dosnt seem to bother you does it?... and its stress releving... and no i wont in the middle of a fight.. because ill be to bissy beating up the enemy..' maya looked up from the note Draco twitched then started snoring loudly... 'damn... could you two like throw him somewhere... maybee put a cloth in his mouth...we dont want to be discoverd just yet... draco started mumbeling in his sleep 'damn zombies... ill get you...' moments later 'aaagh!!! let go let go!! MOMMY!!!'...maya sighd...' areal mammas boy aint he...'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Virgil sighs."Maybe cause it hurts!! Guess i should stay at arms length away from you at all times then." He looks over at draco and laughs." Poor guy. He's just not cut out for this is he? We should dump him at the first chance we get."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:42 pm

'but that arrow back there diddnt hurt you... so howcome a little hit alongside the head affected you?' maya laughs... then looks at draco... i know.. but unfortunatley we haveto for now... untill we reach the dragons that is...'
maya letts of a sigh.. we should be going as soon as HE wakes up...' scowls at draco... ' honestly... what a whimp... those vines are not strong enough to keep a deer in place.. no less a dragon desendsnt...' the next point the small town ruhmares... well have to be very carefull... its one of the towns ju'deths army occupies.... well just get a few uniforms and fit right in... i always did fancy those....'
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:49 pm

"I'll carry Draco if you want to me to"
Nich offers./
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:51 pm

"I still feel pain.....Atleast when i know i'm in pain... Confusing ain't it? Huh?.....Another town you say? Hmm perhaps i'll have another opportunity to obtain some info on this great treasure i've been hearing about."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:49 pm

maya raises her eyebrow...' uhm you could say that..... ' maya looks at nich.. 'yeah... go ahead.. just make sure we cant hear him...' maya turns back to the letter... and mumbles... 'hmmn this indicates that theres another camp south of the city.. and tomorow the city will be empty for routene drills...' maya looked up... 'well we have our chance... shal we take it?'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:57 pm

"You mean the town's empty??? Bummer. And here i was hoping to get some info on the treasure." Virgil sighed." Sure it's not like we've got anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Nich rolls his eyes at Vergil
"i think she means empty of soldiers?"
he says glancing at maya to make sure he had got it right.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:22 pm

maya nodds.. 'yes.. empty of soldiers... but be carefull the inhabitants are very skittish and if they recieve wind of any rebellious bunch headding for town... they bound to allert the army... thats why we need the uniforms... well play the role of a small patroll that is there to keep the order of the town' maya rolls her eyes at the word order
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Virgil chuckled." Well that's okay then! HAHAHAH!!! TREASURE HERE I COME!!! Someone's bound to know something about it! So lets get this show on the road shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:47 pm

maya gives Vergil a stern look...' dont make me hit you again...' maya sighs... 'i guess you rite anyway.. we should go... ' maya getts up and walks over to draco and gives him a good kick.... he merly mumbles...' heh... still out cold.... well leve when the baby wakes up...' she looks at vergil 'fair enough for you?'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Virgil sighed." I guess. I would like to get going soon though. The sooner i find out about the treasure the sooner i can find it HAHAHAHHAA!"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:58 pm

'dont make me hit you again.... this time ill make sure youll forget about tresure.... and quite possibly who you are too..' maya giggles slightly 'hmmm... i have an idea...' maya walks over to the fire takes a nerby branch, sets it to flame... walks over to draco and sets his tail alight... draco starts sniffing the air.. 'is it just me or do i smell.... bacon...' maya lets out a laugh 'no genius.... thats you!' draco instantly lept up and ran around setting fure to tents.... maya grabbed a pail of water and threw the entire thing on draco... the pail hit him on the head and the water extinguished the flames... 'big baby...' maya looks at vergil and Nich... there you have it... we can go now...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The era of the dragon...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next