The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

The era of the dragon...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

The era of the dragon... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Virgil sits down and leans back in the chair."Well you've got three people. So now what do we do? Lay seige to a castle? Liberate a town? Destroy an army? What?"
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Nich watches Draco for a second then sighs and turns to Maya.
"Yeah, i'm mostly likely gonna have issues with him in the near future"
he says nodding then sighs
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:47 pm

maya looks at virgil 'we leve at dawn... and head east, there we will try negotiate with dragons and persuaid them to join us... one of the rasons Draco is with us... along the way we should come across onditarr.. an elven encampment, i have friend there that should help...'

Draco...' dragons, easy enough.. but you seek help from those pixy eard freaks?! who skip around and worship trees all day!'

Maya ' need i remind you how deadly they are with bows and how skilled they are in elemental magic?!' maya brushes off dracos comment... 'and after that well see...'

Draco rolls his eyes
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Virgil sighs."Well alright then. Sounds like a plan. Heheh soon we'll all be filthy stinking RICH AND FAMOUS!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!! PEOPLE WILL KNOW OUR NAMES BY HEART!!! I can hear it now! They'll be chanting our names in the street. AND WHEN WE GET TIRED OF THEM WE'LL BE ABLE TO BUY THEM OFF!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHH. Wait...... Did you say dragons????"
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Nich watches Virgil, sighs and rolls his eyes.
"You know, there is more to this then just riches and fame. the whole world balances on our actions"
he says and sighs then runs to Maya
"Dragons? okay, i'm fine with that."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:37 pm

maya nodds 'yes dragons.... and dont bring that ' maya holds up fingers 'they havent been seen for years, story... im well awere of that... but, that is to our advantage... that means, ju'deth dosnt have them either... and our numbers are just small enough to sneak by ju'deths encampments...' maya looks at Draco ' you know where they dont you.. they are east arnt they?'

Draco rolls eyes 'yes' he says in a monotone...

'there we have it we leave at dawn!!....'

Draco: 'wait wait wait... am i the only one here who thinks being led by a kid... no less a girl... is a recipe for disaster?!... ' looks at maya 'shurly you havent nearly enough experiance, to kill a mud crab... no less an army!!'

Maya stands up calmly and walks up to draco and looks him in the eyes 'if its experiance you want deminstrated... thats what youll get..' in a lightning fast movment maya swervs behind draco sweeps him off his feet sits ontop of him and holds her extended claws agains his throat ' just say that again, or show yourself to be disloyal... and i wont hesitate, to kill you...'
Draco gets up obviously shaken from her movment rubbs his neck and falls silent
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Nich watches then events then snickers at Draco.
"Well done Maya, that was most amusing."
he says, trying to stifle his laughter
"i for one don't care if you are young or not, your the best hope we have."
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:46 pm

Virgil chuckles." Who needs balance? A little chaos here and there never hurt annyone.....oh wait. I guess it did."
He looks at Draco."guess you'll learn to keep your mouth shut from here on out won't you? Appearances can be deceiving."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 pm

maya gives Draco a glare... 'i sugest you sleep... you need to be more awake... especially if you acidentally make me angry...'
Draco mumbles and curls up in a corner.. enfolding himself in his wings...

Maya: 'now that thats done i think ill wander into town for our supplies.. i will arive an hour before sunrise.. we leave then...'
maya turns and walks down the marble stepps towards town...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Virgil sighs."So now what are we supposed to do? Hmm. Maybe i'll check out this town of yours. There's gotta be something there to pass the time." Virgil follows Maya down the steps and chuckles." I hope they have a good bar there."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Nich follows Maya and Virgil.
"Yeah, i need to head into town too."
he says then looks at Virgil
"if you get yourself blind drunk i'm not gonna carry to back"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:22 pm

'i thaught you two would acompany me, actually i hoped so... i needed to say that i dont trust draco, i think he works for ju'deth..' looks at Virgil, ' my brother owns a tavern here, only dont expect a warm reaction if you mention me, hes on ju'deths side you know... SO DONT GET DRUNK AND BLAB ABOUT OUR PLANN!!!' she points to the tavern called the broken glass...

maya sighs.. 'Nich.. follow me ' maya hands him a list... 'here, this is what we need. we can find it all there in the crows nest' maya points to a broken down looking shop..
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Virgil laughs."You don't have ta worry about that. It's nearly impossible for me to get drunk! HAHAHHA!!! And if he knows what's good for him he wont try anything hehe. Welp! See ya later!" Virgil walks to the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Nich nods
"Okay, Malady."
he says then glances after virgil and shakes his head.
"fool"
he murmurs
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:38 pm

in the tavern a tall man with one eye spies Vergil and gruns seeing him... the other eye brutally slashed across.. he also had scarrs across his arms and exposed chest... 'whatill it be, he says gruffly'
at the furthest end of the bar three men were huddled in a group.. their whispers drifted thrugh the bar... 'i heard his verry own sister did that to him' the one said... another said' brutal what she did.. but i hear shes even worce, i hear he tore of 'er tail and ripped er ears off' they all chuckeld wickedly...

Menhwile...
maya walked into the shop and murmerd.. 'mina? you here?' a rustiling sound came from the clutter' an old lady crippled over with age came out of the mess...
Mina: 'dear child... its been ages... where have you been' looks at Nich ' or more like where you going...'
Maya: 'the spire Mina.. dare i say why...'
Mina put her hand over mayas mouth 'shhh dear... you needent say... just take what you need... and be off... BRING US VICTORY!'

'Hush mina! who knows who might be listening...' maya waltses off and starts piching up supplies..
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Nich glances around
"i'll keep a look out"
he murmurs then goes and leans near the door to the shop
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Virgil walks up to the bar."Whatever's strongest. It's been a looooong week. Running around the middle of nowhere for days at a time. I'll tell ya i don't advise it."Virgil notices the mans scars."So who kicked the shit out of you?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Bar:
the man grabbs him by the collar 'a berserker... dam nasty abominations..and it diddnt kick the hell outta me i kicked the hell oudda it!! dam same its of me own race... if i had a choice id kill em all!! i wouldent be surrised if it was still limping around ere... i ripped it apart' dropping Vergil and motioning with his hands 'i plucked out its eyes and tared its tail off!!'
a cool calm voice drifted ' i here it was your sister'
Barman:' yeh! wha of it?!'
Shadow in the corner' she looked fine to me just now... no family resembalence thats for sure'
Barman'get oudda here!!!'
shadow'as you wish...'

'Ers your drink sir...' passes Virgil a strong dirnk...

Street:
'thats all we need' maya says... 'mina said she would take it to the castle for us...' maya thinks a second then grinns.. 'lets pay my brother a visit' maya grinned
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Nich nods
"okay, Malady, lets just try and not acctract to much attention to us"
he says then glances around
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:44 am

maya walks slowly towards the bar then spies two passers by... in a quick movement she grabbs their cloaks... as they look like there about to object maya gives them a stern look... they shrug and continue on..
'here, lets see what Vergil acts like on his own.... also what mad stories my brother is trying to sell...' she puts on the forest green cloak and walks in the tavern.... she spies two open chair and sits on one
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Virgil takes the drink and downs it in one swig."Your sister did that to you huh? You must have really pissed her off then. But it's alright. I've stumbled across many women that shouldn't be messed with."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Nich sits down in one of the open chairs and leans back on it silently. he watches Virgil as he talked to the barkeep
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Barman 'shut it!... i dont wana here anything about that beast...' he turned away and started shouting at a drunk man drinking from his bottles then tossed him out the door like a piece of trash

maya now sitting on the once open chair spies her brother and mumbles to herself' in a foul mood as always'
the barman seemed to hear that remark and turned round fury burning in his eyes he picked maya up from her cloak lifting her of the ground 'what was that?!' he said angrilly...

maya: ' i said .. in a foul mood as always' maya lifted her hand to his stomache and extended her claws 'brother'.

the the color drained from his face 'dont tell me you dont remember me...' maya said in a cool voice. he dropped her and stumbeld back the fury in his eyes replaced now by fear, maya stood to her feet walked over to her brother and put her claws by his throat... 'i am here to keep my promis...' his face was now as whight as a gost 'i ..i di.. diddnt mean to... she attaked me first.....' he said shakily .. maya whispered in his ear ' and yet you killed her... like im about to do to you' ... 'n..n.. no dont...' his sentance stopped as she thrust her claws deep into his throat... she stood up 'thats what she said too...'

she turned to Vergil and Nich ' now that justice is done we can go and pack.. dawn is nearly here...' she looked at Vergil and sighed ' go ahead take all the booze you want for the trip... but dont think well carry you to the dragons if you get stoned...'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Virgil looks back and forth between the barman and Maya and shrugs."Fair enough." He starts grabbing booze and shoving it into his pack. Once he has enough he walks out and follows Maya.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:18 pm

Nich stares at the dead barkeep and rolls his eyes
"so much for keeping a low profile"
he murmurs then follows Maya out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The era of the dragon...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next