The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

The era of the dragon...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
josh
josh

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

The era of the dragon... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Virgil laughs." Good luck with that! I'LL NEVER FORGET IT!!! EVEN IF I DO I'LL HEAR ABOUT IT AGAIN AND I'LL TRY TO GO AFTER IT AGAIN!!!! I'LL NEVER STOP LOOKING UNTILL I FIND IT!!!!" Virgil smiles." Alright then. LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:23 pm

' alright....' maya putts out the fires that draco made with his burning tail 'hmmmn... shoudlend we destroy this place? as in to leve no trace of our presance?' draco was about to offer 'maybee..' maya glares at draco 'you wouldent be able to hide a fly... none the less make it dissappear' draco fell silent.. not wanting to end up suffocated again.. or on fire... maya looked at nich... 'will you do the honnors? ' maya giggled ' that way ill be sure nothings left....'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Virgil chuckled."Yeah that would probably be a good idea. Don't want anyone knowing that we were here." He started walking away from the camp." Have fun nich."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Race: Human
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Nich glances around and nods
"Okay"
he says then grins evilly
"You, draco and vergil might wanna get a good distance from here before i start."
He chuckles and his eyes turn black.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:07 pm

maya chuckles.. 'by the sound of that id say nothings going to be left...' maya glanses at draco.. 'coming sissy?' draco glared at maya and muttered under his breath... maya smiled to herself.. 'look out draco.. dont clean up your act and ill clean it for you... and you dont want that' draco waltsed off not pleased but not wanting to object either... maya followed suit and caught up with vergil.. ' im pretty sure well know when his finished' maya chuckled again...
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Virgil groaned." I just hopes he hurries up. I wanna get to that town as soon as possible. SO HURRY UP NICH!" Virgil started walking faster.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Nich smiles as he waits for a minute or two for his companions to get a clear distance.
"Right... party time."
he mutters to himself the spreads his arms out wide. a Runic Pentagram starts to form and glow around his feet. He mutters an incantation under his breath and his eyes turn pitch black. Waves of dark mist starts to spread out from where he stood, causing all vegitation, the camp and the corpses of the dead men to start to decay and rot away.
Once everything around him was decayed, dead and twisted he desummons the mist and glances around out his work
"Nice spell."
he murmurs then bends down and adds some more runes to the pentagram. once done he stands up then runs after the others. his pentagram begins to glow more brightly and starts to blink, slowly at first then faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:36 pm

maya runns to vergil ' ey if its a race you want its a race youll get.....' maya runns ahead and gradually picks up speed.. draco mones kikkes of from the ground and flies off.. 'do we realy have to be in sutch a hurry... honestly' maya sighs... 'you dont have to.. well just leve you behind..' draco mones again and mutters.. 'so mutch for support...'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Virgil chuckles." Well alrighty then."Virgil starts running after maya. As he catches up to her he laughs." I never said i wanted a race. But if you insist." He starts to pick up speed.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:13 pm

'now thats what i hped for!!!' maya laughed ' lets go!!' maya picked up speed still and became a blurr... she thundered on unawhere just how fast she was going and in what direction... draco above tok to a dive as to increase his speed 'would you two slow down!!!! im half dragon... but for pitties sake im not that fast...!!' maya underneth shouted back up ' since when was this about you!!!'
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:24 am

Virgil chuckled."She's pretty fast." He looks back up at Draco and laughes."You could always stay behind If we're going too fast for you."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 am

maya laughs... 'Man i havent had this mutch funn in ages... that city's way to small to let loose and run!' maya continues to laugh... she lened her body forward as to gain momentun.. draco dived to increase his speed and flew over Vergil.. as he passad he wacked vergil in the head with his tail... 'oops sooo sorry' draco said mockingly and flew up again..
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Class: Mystic Blade

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:27 pm

(( RP is dead, Locked ))
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The era of the dragon...   The era of the dragon... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The era of the dragon...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5