The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

SW: Black Dawn Knight

Go down 
+2
Joel
Raz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Kellen side stepped the question and took on a thoughtful look on his face then replied as a Lomin ale was placed in front of him by the waitress.

" Hmmm...I wonder"

Kellen handed the waitress several credits and she walked off, he then nodded a plan forming in his mind.

" Hey, when did he fall in? I ask because it takes awhile for a Sarlacc to digest it's food.....hell Boba Fett was in it for several days before he was rescued by Dengar "

Last edited by Raz on Sun May 24, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:20 pm

"two days ago. But he got impaled on one of the creature's teeth."
Jaden said then sighed
"and i'm not gonna go into the thing's stomach to rescue a corpse"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Tanis looked up from his drink and looked around. He hadn't spoken much since he decided to tag along with the two. He prefered it that way. He wasn't one to get close to people. It had nothing to do with his jedi training. He just wasn't a people person. He turned to Kellen and decided that it was time to break his silence." So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Kellen glanced across the cantina then back at Tanis.

" Well....for right now.......I suggest we get outta here, cause it looks like your Jedi friends have tracked us down. "

Kellen cocked his head in the direction of the cantina entrance while his hand slowly went to get a grip on his blaster.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Tanis looked over towards the entrance and sighed."Relax. There are other ways to deal with this. This place has a back exit. We can sneak out there while the jedi are busy holding off the guards." He calmly stood up and walked over to the bar. "Excuse me bartender. You see those men over there?"He pointed at the jedi that had walked in. The bartender looked over at them then back at Tanis."Yeah? What abou...."A vacant expresion spread across his face."Tanis grinned. Where would he be without the power of mind control?"You will do everything in your power to stop those men. They have threatened your business for months now and your tired of it. You should call the city guards.The bartenders face went back to normal. He growled as he looked back at the jedi. He let out a yell."THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE!" He hit the alarm and pulled out a blaster and pointed it at the jedi."TEN THOUSAND CREDITS TO WHOEVER BRINGS ME THEIR HEADS!!!Tanis looked back at Kellen and Jaden and motioned to the backdoor.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Kellen glanced at Jaden and raised an eyebrow.

" 10,000 credits?........maybe we should stick around? "
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Jaden watched tanis and sighed
"A more simpler way could of been to get the one of us who is an actual jedi knight to go talk to the other jedi and tell them to leave this place alone."
he said then sighed again
"'cause now we are gonna be stuck in a bar brawl."
he said then turned and glared coldly at Kellen.
"uh huh. No. i'm not gonna fight my fellow jedi."
he said then drew one of his guard shoto lightsabers and sliced the bar keeper's blaster in half
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:18 pm

Tanis chuckled and walked out the backdoor.He's right. That would have been easier. But doing this has shown me who's side Jaden's really on. This could cause problems later on. If he's not willing to fight against jedi Or even let them be attacked. I'll have to figure out what to do with him but for now... For now he has his uses. With him around we may be able to convince other jedi that we've already been taken captive.He walked out into an ally and leaned up against the side of the cantina."But still..... I can't win a war with only two people. I'll have to begin recruiting soon."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Kellen scowled then slowly got up out of his chair. Without warning he grabbed one of the jedi in a force grip and tossed him through the wall close to where Tanis was leaning, seconds later he ignited his lightsaber with a snap-hiss.

" gah.....moron!!, don't you get it?......by joining us you left their order, hence your just as wanted by them as Tanis is! So get off your moral high ground Jaden, things aren't black and white anymore..... "

Kellen strode up to the jedi and took up a Form V stance then settled in for the upcoming fight.

" Or did you honestly think you wouldn't have to fight other Jedi? "

Last edited by Raz on Sun May 24, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Jaden growled at Kellen in reply then activated his second guard shoto. Holding them in reverse grip, the blade of the lightsaber going along his arm he glanced around then parried an attack from a Jedi
"Great, absolutly perfect..." he paused talking to kick the jedi in the stomach
"Now i'm a rogue jedi..." he said then paused again to blast the jedi into several others
"the thing i've spent half my life hunting down and bringing to justice" he glanced around then used the force to pick up a table and hurl it at Kellen... where it hit a jedi sneaking up behind kellen
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Tanis looked down at the jedi that had be knocked through the wall and sighed.Useing the force he pulled out his lightsaber, threw it into the jedi's chest and pulled it back into his robes. He stepped over the body and walked out into the street. He looked around and wondered where the guards where.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Kellen glanced at Jaden and nodded.

" bout time you saw reason, now where'd Tanis go? "

Within a flurry of attacks, counter-attacks, parries, and thrusts Kellen furiously fought four of the Jedi to a stand-still then decided he'd had enough of toying with them. Kellen force punched an opponent into the wall, sidestepped and used Shiim in several places to down a second opponent.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Jaden used purley defensive lightsaber combat. He only disarmed and incapacitated his jedi opponents, not wounding or killing them.
He glanced at Kellen and shrugged
"Buggered off out the back door."
he murmured as he kicked away another Jedi. Suddenly he felt a tug in his hands and his lightsabers wore torn from his grasp by the force, and sent flying across the room. a man wearing a dark brown jedi robe caught the shoto guard lightsabers mid air and deactivated them.
"Jaden... you have failed me"
The man said and shook his head, sighing sadly. Jaden's eyes widened and he stared at the man
"No... master... No, no no i haven't"
He claimed desperatly, sadness in his voice. He started to back away, towards the backdoor tanis had left by.
"K-kellen lets go. please"
he murmured as the man placed Jaden's lightsabers on his belt
"Its a shame Jaden.Now get out of here, before your caught."
the man said as Jaden moved closer towards the back door
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:13 pm

With a burst of speed Kellen dispatched the last two jedi then spun to face the robed master and switched his stance to Soresu.

" Well...well, guess it's just you and me.......and i don't run from a fight, well at least once it's started anyway. "
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Tanis kept walking until he saw a squad of guards run by."Bout time. I was starting to wonder if they'd ever show up. Now. Where would i be able to find others that would join my cause? Not many people will be willing to go up against the order. Perhaps i should show them that the order isn't invincible. The death of Carsin Vaane wasn't enough. I suppose i will have to kill another member..... Or better yet... Have him join my cause."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:24 pm

The Jedi Master shrugged
"No."
he said as jaden retreated out of the back door.
"You just keep my apprentice safe"
he added then used the force to throw Kellen out of the door after jaden then slammed the door shut
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Kellen rolled as he hit the ground and snarled as he stopped on the soles of his boots.

" Grrrr.......he's gonna pay for that. "

With a quick double tap of his lightsaber's activation stud he shut down the weapon and continued to glare at the closed door.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Tanis looked back at Kellen and Jaden and chuckled."So did you have fun? I hope so cause now they know we're here. For all you know they could have been stopping in for a drink. We could have slipped out the back unnoticed." He let out a sigh."Oh well. No use crying over spilt milk. Lets just hope there aren't more of them. We can't afford to have the entire order coming after us."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Jaden sighed then glanced at Kellen
"Deep breath, calm down"
he said softly then looked around
"Should we head back to the ships?"
he asked then tapped his belt and sighed again, missing the feel of hid light sabers
"Damn...now i gotta find myself some new shoto guards. and they are blooding rare these days"
he whined sulkily
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Kellen stood then dusted himself off then glanced in the direction of the Razorfires docking pad.

" yeah, let's head back. "
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Jaden nodded the glanced down at his own arm. a long burn from a light saber spread from his elbow to wrist. it wasn't deep, merely a graze but it did hurt.
"Errr does Razorfire have an infirmary? my arm stings"
He said, poking at the scratch.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Tanis followed the two to the docking pad without a word. He began to plan out his next move." So where to next? It would be best to stay away from any systems that there are jedi stationed at. At least for now." His mind turned to the dark places of the galaxy. Where being of pure evil resided."Sooner or later I'll have to go there. After all. Who better to recruit in a war against the jedi than their mortal enemies?"
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:27 am

" We'll talk once we're on the ship. "

The three men walked until they reached the Razorfire and Kellen told Tanis and Jaden to go to the lounge and wait for him there, after a few minutes he joined them in the lounge carrying a large foot locker with him. Kellen placed the foot locker on the lounges main table then turned to face his two companions.

" Alright.......time to get some things straitened out. "

Kellen turned his head to look at Tanis.

" Let's start with you Tanis, you have plans to fight a war against the Jedi.....that's plain to see, but you didn't seem to be there when the opportunity arose to recruit some of them, if nothing else we missed the chance to at least gain some intel from them. Let's say the third member of our little group decided to stick around, we most likely would've taken down that Jedi Master and as a result the Council wouldn't have known we were here.......some times the best defense is a good offense. "

Kellen turned his gaze to Jaden.

" And as for you Jaden, your Master told me to keep you safe......I surprise myself by doing this but I'm going to oblige him on this request, and I'm going to start by teaching you the proper way of fighting with Guard Shoto's. "
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Tanis smirked."I have no interest in recruiting any jedi we may come across. Now's not the time for that. Once the jedi hear of an army being made with the intent to destroy the order and remold it into something. The jedi that opose the order shall join us with little hesitation. And second. Now isn't the time to show ourselves just yet. As i have said. Right now we are in no condition to wage an open war. We must keep ourselves secret until we have a sizeable army that stands a chance against the jedi."
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Jaden looked at Kellen and raised an eye brow.
"Are you saying i can't fight with Shotos?"
he asked, feeling insulted. Then he turned to Tanis and crossed his arms
"For this war your gonna start, i might be able to get a hell of a lot of Mando troopers join in. i'm sure they'll be happy to fight the corrupt, and only corrupt, jedi. but i've got two conditions if you want them"
he said
"One, you give the Jedi who still practise the old ways to the chance to leave the corrupt and join us. And i don't mean probably giving them the chance. I know there are alot of my Jedi friend who will join us."
he said, counting it off on a finger
"Second, i want no Sith involved with this. Sith are trouble, even if you get them as 'allies' they will be more trouble then help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

SW: Black Dawn Knight
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next