The Wyvern's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Similar topics

SW: Black Dawn Knight

Go down 
+2
Joel
Raz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Bio List
Name: Razdin Shay
Race: Human
Class: Mystic Blade

SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Kellen cocked an eyebrow of his own at Jaden.

" No....I didn't say that, after all your more than proficient with them.....Still I'm not the one who had his weapons stolen from his own hands. I'm just saying that you could use some more training. "
Back to top Go down
https://wyvernswrath.darkbb.com
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Nich Loki
Class: Gun Cleric

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:52 pm

"I had my master, a powerful Jedi Consular, take them from my hands with the force. nothing much i can do about it really, but i guess your right. i'll gladly accept any training"
Jaden said then smiled at kellen
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Kellen nodded then turned and opened the footlocker and took out a smaller long ornate wooden box and lightly tossed it to Jaden.

" You lose these and I'll personally skin you alive Mando.......they belonged to an old friend of mine, who just so happened to be the greatest Jar'Kai user of Guard Shoto's I've ever known. "

Last edited by Raz on Mon May 25, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:27 pm

Jaden caught the box, nodded then opened it. He looked at the lightsabers inside, admiring them
"Very well made..."
he said then picked one up
"Nice and light... well balanced..."
he said then saw something and sighed
"But they have a DNA activation. they wont work for me, only the man who built these and his blood relatives"
he said then held out the saber, clicking the activation switch to prove his point. He stared in surprise as the blade ignited
"Ehhhhhhh...."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Kellen burst out laughing so hard he had to sit on the table so as not to fall over, after several moments he choked off the last of the laughter then grabbed a small holo-disk out of the footlocker and pressed its activation button.

" There's something you two need to see, I need to show how the three of us are connected to each other. "

A small hologram sprung to life above the holo-disk, it showed three young men who looked to be in their twenties and were dressed in battle gear, they were all leaning against or on some kind of tank.

" This holo is of three best friends, their names from left to right are Ando Tyrana, Kellen Thastus, and........Darrik Starlight. It's as I suspected......Darrik's your father Jaden. "
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Jaden's eyes widened and he stared at the holographic figure Kellen had called his father.
"My...my Father?"
he asked, stunned. he deactivated the lightsaber in his hand, put it back in the box then moved over and stared at Darrick Starlight's Hologram.
"i never knew... who my father was. i woke up, aged about... nine, in a cryogenic chamber in a warship. i can't remember anything before that. The... people... who had me stuck in the chamber, i don't know who they were... but they were definatly Sith, they took me to a small shuttle then jettisoned the shuttle... and abandoned me... in space."
he said then gulped. he had turned pale
"I was found by a Mandalorian battlecruiser... and they adopted me"
he said then reached out a hand, his fingers lightly moving through the hologram of Darrick's cheek, as if he was trying to touch his father.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List
Name: Will
Race: Complicated
Class: Pilot

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Tanis chuckled."Very well then. I'll not turn away any offers to help. And for your first condition. I was already going to do that. Before this war starts i shall let them know. And give those who are still with the jedi a chance to join me. However. Should any choose to stay with the order. I won't have any other choice but to consider them enemies. And they shal be dealt with accourdingly. As for your second. I would never fall so low as to deal with those scum. In fact. Once the order is dealt with. I intend to move on to them." He looked down at the holo-disk. He had a sad look on his face as he chuckled."Amazing. His mouth isn't moving. Part of me thinks that's why the order cast him out."
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:43 pm

" Ando did have a mouth on him......always did. "

Kellen indicated the footlocker then motioned to Jaden.

" Jaden.....I've had this footlocker for 63 years, everything inside it belonged to Darrick......it's yours now. "
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Jaden nodded to Tanis
"Okay."
he said then smiled at Kellen
"Thank you, so much"
he said then moved over to the locker and started looking through. he pulled out a pair of gauntlets
"Hmmm Nice. Cortosis, lightsaber resistant"
he said then slipped the gauntlets on. they fitted well. he glanced back into the footlocker and pulled out a DC-17m with blaster and sniper attachments
"Awesome. always wanted one"
he said then attached it to his belt. he closed the footlocker then looked up at Kellen again
"Thank you, again. i'll look through the rest, later"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Tanis leaned back in his seat."I suppose i'll have to keep any dealing i have with the sith private. At least from Jaden. His loyalty to the jedi could be a problem. I'll have to keep a close eye on him if i'm unable to convince him to leave the jedi fully." He looked back at the holo-disk."It won't be long now master. Soon all of those that wield the force shall be joined together under one rule. No longer will they be seperated by light and dark. I'll make sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character Bio List
Name: Maya
Race: cat beast
Class: blade dancer

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Umira woke with her head throbbing and felt a warm liquid run down her cheek. she lifted her head to find her hands were chained to the wall, she looked down and moved herself... every inch of her beeing aching 'damn... thats what i get for beeing captured, oh well... i had to to be able to get in here' she looked at the cel door to find it unguarded 'fools....' she mumbled and shifted her weight around until she was comfortable.

she uded her arms and upper body to pull herself out of her boots and twisted herself so she was upsidown, she managed to get the pin from her hair and used her feet to pass it to her hand she picked the lock and returned upright to relese the other hand. 'talk about exorsise...' Umira pulled on her boots and opened the door to her cell. 'home free' she force cloaked herself and exited the building with her prized cargo, a document prooving that her master did not die a natural death... 'Now all i have to do is find the other three... and ill have all the proof i need.' she ran into the streat and stopped cloking herself and ran towards the Docking aria to buy passage out of the planet.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Tanis chuckled quietly at the thought of what his master would think of what he was doing. After all. Going up against the jedi wasn't exactly a smart move."But then again. Why else would you have given me that weapon if not to use it to bring the wielders together? It alone gives me a chance against them." He stood up and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:12 am

Umira wondered round for what seemed like hours... 'damnit... i cant get out of here with any of these idiots... they all recognise me.' she let out a deep sigh 'looks like im going to have to comendeer a ship if i want out of here. desperate times desperate measures.' she looked around for a likely kandedate... one not likely to get caught easily. she stopped as her gaze met thr Razofire she let off a small grin 'perfect.... hmmn.... just my luck there will be jedis on that ship... well if commendeering a ship isnt an option.... stowaway will have to do.' she said then cloake and consealed herself to make herself vertually undetectable.

she somehow found a way ito the ship and wondered away aimlessly untill she came across the hall and saw Tanis, walking out of a room.she looked at tanis what???? isnt he the one who slayed Carsin vaane?.... heheh i must congradulate him for hilling that man. if he diddnt i would of she strode silently to a corner and leant up against it then removed her cloak, but kept her consealment, as she did not want him to know she was a jedi.... yet.

'well.... a ship of outlaws? i must congradulate you tanis.... you slayed one of the jedi counsil that i would of killed if you haddnt' she grinned from her corner and turned her words over in her head.. she nearly slapped herself when she realised she sounded sith.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Kellen glanced after Tanis as he left the room then turned back to Jaden.

" It's no problem really......your father and I looked for you for a very long time, in fact I suppose I should let you know that he chose me to be your godfather.

Kellen glanced after Tanis again then lowered his voice to a whisper.

" Jaden......we mustn't trust Tanis, that man has his own agenda...I know it..tho I can't say for certain what it is. For now I suppose we should count ourselves lucky that his agenda co-insides with our own, but sooner or later they'll branch apart and he'll most likely be a fearsome foe. "
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Jaden nodded to Kellen
"Yeah, i'm not sure about tanis either. i can't believe Jex stuck us with him. i'm gonna give him an earful next time i see him"
he said then raised an eyebrow at kellen
"My godfather, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Tanis stopped walking and grinned."Well well well. It seems that we've picked up a little stowaway."He looked over towards the corner that Umira was hiding and chuckled."I only did what was necessary. The man deserved his fate. Now." He stepped over to her."What are you doing here? From the sound of it i doubt your on good terms with the order. So i the chances that your here to take me back to them are slim."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Umira grinned and gave out a rather hearty chuckle "take you back?? not a chance!..." she paused for a moment "after what they did to my master, besides even if i wanted to i could never go back" she righted herself and started to pace round tanis "you dont know who i am.. .do you?'" she said, her grinn reappearing "be that as it may... are you the captin of this fine ship?"
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Tanis watched as Umira paced around him."Can't say that i do. I mostly kept to myself when i was part of the order. Though if i had your name i might remember. And no. I'm not. I am mearly a passanger. The captian is in the other room." He tilted his head in the direction of the hall." He's down there."
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Umira liked the slight change of events, everyone in the street knew her as the tyrant that the jedi council had portrayed her as "well... it looks as if im going to have to have a chat over yonder with the fair captin." she smiled then tyrned to face the direction that tanis had mentioned she stopped and asked without turning round "slight chance theres any guards, people from the council or buntyhunters here?" she said and reached for her unique lightsaber handle
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Tanis let out a sigh."Unfortunetly yes. The mandalorian is a loyal member of the jedi order and a bounty hunter. I take it your on the run for something?"
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Umira turned round and gave off a humoued laugh again because of him not knowing who she was... it felt wonderful not to be noticed "you can call me Umir...' that was all she said then turned back towards the room in which Kellen and Jaden were. she took long even stepps into the room and looked at both kellen and Jaden "i presume you are the captin of this ship?" she said as she looked at kellen although keeping her hand on the handle of her lightaber as well of watching Jaden in the corner of her eye "if this is the bountyhunter Tanis spoke of... im sure as goodness to be recognised... scince i dont know what hes capable of i better keep myself alert at all times" she looked kellen streight in the eye, her look unwavering.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Joel

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:43 am

Jaden glanced up as Umira entered the room. He lent against the wall and crossed his arms, watching her as she kept her hand on her lightsaber's hilt.
"Now whos this, Tanis? By the way shes acting, keeping her hand on her lightsaber, rather hostile, i guess shes another Fugitive running away from the law?"
he said then reached into a pouch on his belt and pulled out his Bounty Hunter's Datapad. he aimed it at Umira then pressed a button. It made a beep as it scanned her and a hologram of her appeared above the datapad. Jaden glanced at the info and shrugged
"yeah i was right. Hello, Miss Umira"
he said then pocketed the datapad
Back to top Go down
Raz
Founder
Founder
Raz

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:00 am

Kellen glanced at Umira as she walked into the room and narrowed his eyes.

" Yeah, this is my ship......question is, How did you get on board without getting fried.....Umira. "

As if to prove his point Kellen's hand moved to get a grip on his blaster.
Back to top Go down
Da Mew
Da Mew

Female

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Umira smiled in an unsetteling manner.... it cast pure innocence and not a trace of anything else. she glanced at Jaden "hostile?" she let off a small giggle " i am no more hostile than a cornered swamp rat... i mearly hold my lightaber incase you sir struck first" she looked back at Kellen "i find my way in easily enough.... which i might add was a challange... your ship is bolted up tight." she rekesed her grip on the lightaber and continued in a casual manner " which brings me to as why i am here, i mearly ask passage off this planet and mean no harm... if you so choose you can refuse my request and i shall leave your ship. " she let out a sigh "if you want to turn me in... you are more than welcome to... and claim the bounty on my head, but i will just escape.... again " she touched the cracked dry blood that was at her temple " if you help me escape from here i can pay you for your trouble.... and that is in no means a bribe. " she folded her arms and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
josh
josh

Male

Character Bio List

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Tanis walked past Umira and stood next to the others."I don't sense any deception from her. If she was here to cause us harm i doubt she'd introduce herself. Though it would be wise to keep an eye on her. Besides. I believe have a common enemy. I've heard stories of her. And from the sounds of it. She's no more a friend of the order than i am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW: Black Dawn Knight   SW: Black Dawn Knight - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

SW: Black Dawn Knight
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next